This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

All Star Episode 5: "Agra, India"

Topic » All Star Episode 5:..

3266 days 5 hours ago
EternalBlossom
i dont think i can make it at 7
3265 days 5 hours ago
kkoster001
*Tears up a little*
That's not how I wanted things to go down.............. I really hope she isn't pissed at me.
*Hugs Madi*
I don't know why you did what you did exactly, but I hope you don't hate me, and I hope this is not really happening.
*Sits down*
3265 days 3 hours ago
domarco13
What happwned
3264 days 7 hours ago
Kenu67
Sorry guys there has been a delay with the battle. Your 11th challenge will be rescedualed
3264 days 2 hours ago
Kenu67
Congratulations Blake you are the winner of this battle. I'm sorry Iris but you have been eliminated. It was great having you but now you will join the jury. Please say your goodbyes
3264 days 2 hours ago
EternalBlossom
Bye everyone! I had a lot of fun in here, and I wouldn't have chosen another way to get out, except of course, to win. I love the friends I've made and I wish you all the best of luck! Bye!
3264 days 1 hour ago
Kenu67
Congratulations tI the rest of you, you are the top six of Globetrotters 6: All Star Battle. The end is getting near and no one is garunteed to be safe. The only thing that is for sure is that one of you will be our all star champion.

I'll see you all tomorrow at our final location
3263 days 23 hours ago
kkoster001
*Hugs Iris*
It was great playing with you. You're awesome.
Confessional: Yay! I'm still here. Happy to play another day. Lets do this!
3263 days 14 hours ago
domarco13
bye iris </3
3263 days 14 hours ago
CorinneKaplan4460
Bye Iris!
You were a great competitor! :)

Congrats Blake.
*Hugs him*

open group

Kenu's Archives

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!