This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

All Star Episode 5: "Agra, India"

Topic » All Star Episode 5:..

3315 days 19 hours ago
Giraffez
It's also not,making any big moves  which you have yet to do
3315 days 18 hours ago
domarco13
im not gone yet and i will fight to get back in gl
3315 days 18 hours ago
Giraffez
And actually having a strong social game isn't a floater move it's a smart move for those who suck at challenges
3315 days 18 hours ago
domarco13
oh shit what the hell is going on
3315 days 18 hours ago
Giraffez
Amanda I'm the one who had to spam to get in in the first place I doubt your winning this honey
3315 days 18 hours ago
domarco13
calm down giraffes seriously chill
3315 days 18 hours ago
Giraffez
Go fuck yourself
3315 days 18 hours ago
domarco13
well from what i can see rn I'm in the lead
3315 days 18 hours ago
Giraffez
and from what I can see is your going down
3315 days 18 hours ago
spinfur
Yeah it is
3315 days 16 hours ago
Coyle14
Omg Ashley!!
Confessional: I love Ashley so much. She is the reason why I got my second chance back in Season One. If she hadn't jumped off the pole, then we could very much still be up there *laughs*
3315 days 15 hours ago
spinfur
So cole why should you stay?
3315 days 15 hours ago
Kenu67
Hey Nick it's good to see you man. Long time no see. Congrats on making it into all stars you deserve it. Now tell us why you still deserve to be in the final 8
3315 days 13 hours ago
Warthhogs
I should stay because I'm active. There's one obvious inact and there's no better time then to take him out. Never rps and have never seen him in comps so...
3315 days 13 hours ago
domarco13
I have to say putting all dustain for a certain person aside I would eliminate either KOkid or warthogs I can't remember the last time they showed up for a challenge or even talked

open group

Kenu's Archives

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!