This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

All Star Episode 5: "Agra, India"

Topic » All Star Episode 5:..

3324 days 8 hours ago
Missalice3
I-I do a-appreciate th-that...y-you p-people want t-to be h-here...I loved y-your p-passion... ^_^
3324 days 8 hours ago
Coyle14
*looks at Misaki*
Thank you. I think we can all agree that the best part is going out at night and letting off steam and cutting loose, which I think you need to do
*grabs her hand*
Time for you to open up

CF: honey if you are watching don't worry. I love you. This is just me helping out a new friend
3324 days 8 hours ago
Kenu67
So in my season I was considered a physical player and that's the type of player I tend to root for. Weak players annoy me. Most of you have said why you deserve to stay, but I want to hear who you all think are the three weakest players left and why they should possibly be eliminated
3324 days 8 hours ago
kkoster001
This is difficult, but to be honest:
- Eric (He has been inactive and hasnt show anything really. Therefore I feel he could very well be most deserving to go)
- Misaki (She won one duel, other than that she has not done too amazing in challenges. Although I dont feel ahe deserves to go over Eric)
- Nick (He has been a decent competitor, but hasn't done amazing yet.)
3324 days 8 hours ago
kkoster001
(By not amazing I just mean he stays middle of the pack and hasnt really done much more than that)
3324 days 7 hours ago
Coyle14
This is actually very easy:
1. Eric - been inactive
2. Cara - decent competitor, but really hasn't show that she wants to win. However she did prove herself last time by beating Amanda
3. Myself - I have been okay in challenges, but have not been able to prove myself in this game
3324 days 7 hours ago
Missalice3
*embarrassed*
H-Huh?!

(Worst time for me to go to bed XD)
3324 days 6 hours ago
EternalBlossom
Here's my list.

1. Eric > Who is he? This means he's been inactive since i've returned
2. Cara > Nobody's going after her, I don't see her as a threat in any way at this time. She hasn't done anything but beat Amanda. (kudos to you, Cara.)
3. Iris > She was inactive half of the game and returned out of nowhere. She needs to make more bonds and solidify herself into this game.
3323 days 22 hours ago
Survivorgame1
1. Eric- You havent done ANYTHING?
2. Nick- You just recently (this ep) got active, but you were inact the whole time
3. Cara- You havent done really anything except win your battle, which is something! So that why youre 3
3323 days 22 hours ago
CorinneKaplan4460
My Lisr
1, Nick. You haven't done much.
2, Iris. Ibactive whole game but last two challenges
3. Eric. When did u talk last?
3323 days 14 hours ago
kkoster001
(Marisa, not Misaki. My bad. XD)
3323 days 14 hours ago
Warthhogs
1. Eric Inact
2. Nick only shows up at challenges
3. Cara since I haven't heard from her in a while
3323 days 12 hours ago
EternalBlossom
I actually want to chance my 3 to Nick, seeing as I've participated in roleplaying. I haven't spoken to him in game at all.
3323 days 9 hours ago
Kenu67
Our special guests have decided who they think is the weakest and least deserving one of you all to be in the final 8. This person is about to be elimianted from the game. The person they have choosen is.....

Eric Hyde - [KOKidd]

I'm sorry eric but you have been eliminated. You are now part of the jury. Please say your goodbyes
3323 days 9 hours ago
kkoster001
*Hugs Eric*
Goodbye bro.

open group

Kenu's Archives

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!