This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Egypt Confessionals

Topic » Egypt Confessionals

1487 days 17 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Clair:

CONFESSIONAL:

Hey everyone! (hi)

So here I am again in Will's Survivor Series. My fifth appearance in this series, cancelled season counted. This marks my 52nd Survivor group game in Tengaged Survivor group game community. I'm really hoping I didn't lost count here.

I'm one of the OG players in this series and my first Survivor group game ever is Will's Survivor: Aruba where I won my first Villain of the Season award. In my four appearances in this series I managed to get cut short before Final Tribal Council TWICE and to get rocked out TWICE. So you can pretty tell how much impact this series has to my life.

In all honesty, this is the only series I will never decline whatever happens. This series has sentimental value to me. In Aruba, I ended up third which made me realize that I have potential to be a good group game player. It motivated me to test my limits to my true potential. I'm just glad that this series is still going strong giving opportunities to Tengaged users to play and participate in a fun game.

I'll make sure I have fun while playing this game. 😊
1487 days 16 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Clair:

CONFESSIONAL:

So my tribe won three tribal immunity challenges in a row and it kinda gave us the opportunity to get to know more our tribe mates and to get a feel from everyone. I tried to have a private conversation with all of my tribe mates and I think only Brady considers me as his ally. The others I can feel are just being "chummy-chummy". But it's fine with me. I have no plans on solidifying my core alliance YET. I'll be okay with voting blocs for now. All I know is that I should keep my "follower" persona up at this early stage of the game to keep the target off my back. I don't want to be seen as someone who is taking the lead like what Sanda is doing now.
1487 days 16 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Clair:

CONFESSIONAL:

So for tonight's vote two names came up - Logan and Zac. My goal is to be on the right side of the numbers. I'm okay whoever leaves between the two. So I asked people who they think is weaker between the two when it comes to challenges. It seems most people are up on voting Logan out tonight. Plus Sanda is very adamant to vote him out.
1487 days 15 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Jigsaw:

I am getting really fucking sick of Chris, his negativity and bossy demeanor is ruining my enjoyment of this game. He is reminding me daily how much he hates Ethan, which just makes me fucking sick.

I started to prode around my tribe to see if Chris truly has everyone under his trumb. I start talking to Hadley, and all I said was "it seems that Chris has unilaterally decided that Ethan goes home if we lose" and immediately Chris messages me " is there something you want to talk to me about?" I never specifically mentioned voting out Chris, but Hadley is definitely his little bitch.

Im just glad we finally won, I needed a night off from that asshole. I think we're getting a swap tonight, but if not, and we lose, Chris is my target. I don't care if it ruins my position in the game, I'd rather be voted out than play with an asshole that bullies people with disabilities.
1487 days 15 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Sanda:

I found the idol just like I knew I would. It’s literally been a breeze so far. I have everything I want. My man, a majority alliance, an idol, cross tribal alliances, and a servant. My eyes are on the prize and I’m going to disintegrate any and everything in my way.
1487 days 15 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
--- Logan gets 17th ---
1487 days 2 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Jigsaw:

Thank you Jesus, I'm no longer on the same tribe as Chris.

O have mixed feelings about my new tribe. I'm glad that I'm on the tribe with four former Sobeks, opposed to the other, but at the same time, I don't like my old tribe much. I feel protective of Ethan, and Sagar seems cool enough, but that shit yesterday really pissed me off at Hadley.

As for the other four, I'm glad I got Newz, me and him had be talking before the swap. I've started talking to Sanda and Lucas, both seem cool as well. Then there's Clair. Her and I were in another game together, we were on separate tribes and mine had majority, so she got voted out and I made it to F2. She did vote for me, but when I messaged her a thank you, she never responded. Then I message her again today, and nothing. Maybe she's pissed at me for the last game? Or maybe she just sucks at responding. I'd hope it's the latter, but I fear it's the former.

Luckily my tribe won, so I don't have to deal with any drama yet. We also got the idol clues, and I found the blog, but the idol had been claimed. So, someone to watch out for.
1486 days 15 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Jigsaw:

So, crisis averted. Clair finally responded to me, and we are actually having a pretty good conversation. Thank God, I don't need any more enemies in this game. I never disliked Clair, quite the opposite in fact. I enjoyed talking to her and some of the others on the other side in that game than some of the ones in my alliance. Seems like she's willing to let it be water under the bridge, and who knows, maybe this time around, she could become a strong ally. I do remember from the last game that she is loyal to her allies.
1486 days 15 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Hadley:

CONFESSIONAL: The swap could realistically have not gone better for me. We're four to four in terms of the two tribes so it's going to be interesting to see how that plays out. Hopefully we can keep winning, it'll get interesting if we do happen to see a tribal tho
1486 days 15 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Brady:

Confessional: So Logan went home in a unanimous vote which wasn’t a surprise because he absolutely sucks at survivor lol. He was one of my friends coming in but even with me like his social game was piss poor and he hardly made much of an effort and it showed in his vote out. As much as I wanted to get a bigger player out, it was too early and there’d be no way I could of probs pulled it off without killing my game.

So now with this swap, I think I’m in a perfect position. My tribe does have the majority so I don’t have to worry about being in the minority and I also have Drew on this tribe who I’m really close too.

The clear consensus when I got online was Max. I’d say Daniel is my closest ally on this tribe from my og tribe and voting max sounded perfect to me. Daniel was close to Chris and I’m close to Drew and we reassured both of them that there’s no way we’d be going off tribal lines for basically more than one vote lol. That ain’t how I play because I’m an experienced group game player, not a idiot.

So Antonio made an old tribe group chat and it honestly seemed like it was dead set on Max for an easy vote but then this crackhead start hamming down on Chris like he’s chomping on a T Bone steak. He was just relentless with it to the point where he wanted to leave me and Daniel out of the loop even tho he was referring to us as his ride or dies on the tribe lmao. He went to Zac trying to still get chris our becuz he knew me and Daniel wanted max and he wanted to still vote chris without us. Even though I didn’t think we were that close to Zac tho he told us and we basically created a bond with us three from there. Me/Zac/Daniel are the real three whereas the other chat with Me/Daniel and Antonio is the fake three.
1486 days 15 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Brady:

Confessional: Oh wait there’s more, then this maniac Antonio goes to the tribe chat and flat out tells max that he’s the vote tonight. Idk how much cigarettes he smoked that day to think that’d be a good idea. Everybody now see Antonio for who he really is and he hit a new low no-no identity. However then in the group chat he then says he’s down for max anyways so he’s so weird. Obviously like me, Daniel and Zac then contemplated getting rid of Antonio for his antics. I kinda want him out but it also is good I guess to have a shield for the next vote out.

Antonio has absolutely no power on this tribe, he knows it and its just funny watching him run like a chicken with its head cut off. He’s the low life gay guy desperate for a boyfriend but can’t get anywhere.

Tbh unless Max has an idol which I highly doubt he does, he is going home tonight which is great for my game. It allows me Chris and Antonio to still be beefing and those are the 2 ppl that once max is gone I’ll probs want out most which is great and me Daniel and Zac will basically decide the next vote most likely and tbh I’d want Antonio to go next cuz I hate his energy and I’d like to break up the 2 gremlins in him and Sanda before merge.

If I play my cards right, I def think I have a for sure path to this merge but I just can’t fuck it up
1486 days 15 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Tiffany:
Confessional #5: WTF a fucking swap this ruins a lot because I made really good bonds on my tribe that were set. Lucky because I did make good bonds with everyone on my tribe they all like me and I have nothing to fear about this swap. Since we lost the challenge we decided that we were gonna go old tribe strong so we could cut one of their numbers. So I was thinking oh let’s get rid of a strategical threat because if we swap again that will be an asset to the survivors of the original opposition. But no bitch my supposed number 1 daniel wants to run around camp already with his tricks and start using members from the other tribe for his own gain. I’m not gonna let that happen. He wants to keep Chris and take out max. I want to keep max and take out Chris. I will not differ some way I will make my target leave I just have to really flip people.
1486 days 15 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Tiffany:

Confessional #6:
If I go home tonight is because of Daniel and Brady these motherfuckers are being selfish and protecting Chris for no reason. I’m livid at this point but I have to vote max out because I have to be in my allies good graces before they flip on my ass. I’m praying max doesn’t have an idol or else I’m gone and if he does hopefully the vote is not on me.
1486 days 15 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Sanda:

“Hiii so the swap came and I stayed on Khonsu ofc the only tribe that matters because it’s the Sanda tribe. But we had a few new additions that don’t belong here. That snake Sagar is here and although I like that he is a tough competitor... he isn’t going to be loyal to me. He already broke the contract I made for him so he has to go the next time he’s not safe. Ethan is a handful. He seems to be the very emotional type but I like him. He seems easy to control and we’re both from Cali!

I am bothered by my babe Daniel not being with me anymore but I know he’s gonna be fine because if he isn’t they are gonna wake up red hot devil Sanda and no one’s ready for that hahah”
1486 days 15 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
--- Max gets 16th ---

open group

Will's Survivor - Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!