This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Egypt Confessionals

Topic » Egypt Confessionals

1454 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
1454 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Jigsaw:

Hello, my name is John Kramer, but you can call me Jigsaw. I'm 21 years old and I'm a civil engineer from Minneapolis, Minnesota.

A few years ago, I was on tengaged under the username Pharoah. I was never much for the karma games, but I did love group games. I was a good, of not great player. I had to give up TG once I turned 16 and got my first job. However, now after I've finished high school and college and have found a career, I finally have more free time. I decided to come back to tengaged as a hobby, and try my hand atain at some more group games.

Even though I am a returning user, it is part of my strategy to convince my competitors that I'm new to the site. Get them to underestimate me.

Cast reveal happened today, and there's a few people I know from my first game. Logan and Clair, whom I'm pretty sure are friends. But they are on the other tribe, so it's not an immediate concern.

I don't know anyone else, I do know Sagar and Newz by reputation, though. Both are very decorated group game veterans, so they are obviously threats.

I've been talking with my new tribe mates, and Ethan is trying to build an alliance right out of the gate. A bit aggressive in my opinion, but atleast I'm on his side.

In the main chat, everybody is having fun with my Jigsaw persona, which; s good. I want to be seen as the class clown, make everyone think I'm just here to bullshit, not as much to play. As you can tell, my main objective early on is to make sure nobody sees me as a threat.
1453 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Sanda:

I am in a wonderful position in this game. I have my husband Daniel who’s been gone for years, my “bestie” Tiffany who’s easy to control, and Newz who I’ve played with before and will follow me. Let’s get the party started!!
1453 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Ethan:

*sits on beach shore, wind blowing in face*

I am so ready. KICK  MY ASS SURVIVOR!

I am done playing the hero. I will make moves when I can. I have 3 GUARANTEED allies in this game from past games.  Claire, Logan, ad Mat. on TOP of that, I already made an alliance called the B.W.B. BlAcK WiDoW BrIgAdE. It consists of Me, Jigsaw, Hadley, chris, and Andrew. Thats just a small One I pulled together, As of rn, I plan to keep my loyalty to them but if they try anything, I also have a backup. Sagar, Logan, Max and I made the K.A.A KICK ASS ALLIANCE. I also plan to keep them. Whoever seems more trustworthy, I will use. (Just saying, Hadley is kinda cute) *giggles*
1453 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Ethan:

*Leans on a tree, hiding smile in the Buff*

So I have a confessional about Hadley....xD.

Since the first time we locked eyes, I didn't JUST see someone I want to go to the end with. I saw somebody that is Amazing. She is a fellow VSCO and thats one thing..xD.

sksksk

skskskskskskks

skskskksksskskssksksksksks

jk.

Point here, is....I kinda have feeling for her but Showmances are NEVER a good thing...But...I'm jus't going to say it here so if this gets put in the viewer lounge, TG can know and one day She can know. =3

I came to win, but if love gets in the way, I'll do that. <3

as of now, still alone😅💔
1453 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Drew:

Confessional 1:

Well I have arrived in Egypt and am on the Sebok tribe! My first impressions of my tribe mates is that everyone looks strong and active so I hope and pray that we can win some challenges at the beginning. However I am not betting on that we are going to be undefeated. So far I have bonded really well with Chris, Ethan, and Jigsaw. We are a strong four and I know that no matter what we will be a tight four-some. We also have Hadley in our group and I am glad that we at least have five people in a tribe of 10. I am going to do my best in these next few days to talk to everyone in my tribe and keep my social game on the pulse. My biggest oof moment is having Max on this tribe. I tried talking to him but I feel like he still has some resentment toward me for some odd ass reason. Funny story we played in a frooks game yesterday and I voted for him one time when he was on the block, he didn't go home, and then sent me home when he was HOH the very next round. I told him hey clean slate but he has not messaged me once after that. Lets just see where this challenge goes tomorrow and Ill make my moves then
1453 days 6 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Jigsaw:

I was checking the group for some reason today, and all of sudden, I almost didn't notice, but a message saying "mail me this sentence for an advantage in this game"

So I mail production as fast as a fucking can, and sure enough, I found the legacy advantage for the game. I'm excited, this is the first time I've ever had a since my old account days. I can only use it at F12 or F6, but I'm glad I have it, and not someone else. My goal is to keep it a secret until I play it. I don't want anybody else to even know it exists.

I can see it working in my benefit one of two ways. One, I play it at F12 to break a 6-6 divide, or two and better, I play it at F6 to make a big move and put myself in a strong position to win the game.
1453 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Lukas:

CONFESSIONAL (if Skype confessionals are fine): My comeback is beginning in full force from the looks of it. Our tribe is getting along great, I've made connections with Daniel and Newz, it's a great start. Hopefully we win that first challenge, but if we don't... well, I don't fault Zac for a busy work schedule, but... let's just hope someone who's actually, literally inactive steps up to the plate first.
1453 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Lukas:

CONFESSIONAL:
Well this is great news, we won our first challenge! That just means that even if we have a few inactive players, we can hopefully keep winning and carry this advantage to the merge, where we'll curbstomp the opposition and I'll at least be guaranteed a jury spot. Only issue is, I can never be sure if I should start strategizing now, or wait until we actually lose something?
1453 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Jigsaw:

To quote a famous Lion "I'm surrounded by idiots"

Today's challenge was an absolute shit show. Drew and Chris fucked up so bad, that we pretty much lost after round one. Chris didn't realize he was pushing, and Drew only pushed three times compared to 23 from the other tribe, which in my opinion was worse. There was no coming back from 23 down.

Last night, Ethan built an alliance with him, myself, Chris, Drew, and Hadley. Again, a bit aggressive, but I'm not the one doing it, so IDGAF. Ethan is already being bossy and annoying people, so I doubt this alliance is going to make a deep run

Tonight we are probably gonna vote out one of the people that didn't show up, whenever the fucking make up their minds that is.

As annoying as it may be, I guess I shouldn't complain about being in alliance where everyone is dumber than me. Except for Hadley, he seems to be decent.
1453 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Brady:

Confessional: Alrighty so if you’ve been living under a rock and don’t know me, my name is Brady. I’m a high school senior who doesn’t get to graduate normally so nothing in this game could possibly disappoint me more than that lmao.

I’ve played a lot of these games and I never like to go in with a strategy. I’m a player that likes to see the cast I’m playing with before and tbh I’m very happy with my tribe. This may be the first time in a long ass time where I don’t have beef with anybody starting off and that’s a sigh of relief.

I played this series one other times which ended in disaster and heartbreak. I played in Survivor Bangladesh in the 2nd gen where I placed 4th having defied multiple odds to even get that far dealing with the disgusting ppl.
1453 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Brady:

Confessional: So we won the challenge which didn’t really surprise me. The other tribe is honestly dumb as rocks. They didn’t understand the rules for the first round when it was literally simple. I swear these people are first graders trapped in teen bodies. I was like mvp for my team and maybe Brady the challenge beast is going to come out this season. I’ve never been a physical player but I think with this cast, I may be able to shine with that.

Honestly the people I talked to so far on my tribe have mostly been Newz and Daniel the most. We even discussed about a possible alliance with us 3 down the road. Logan also talked to me a little bit and I do trust him but like he started going off the rails and talking about Egypt mythology.

I had to put my theatre acting skills to the test and act like I was interested but I didn’t sign up for a crash course history lesson, I signed up for Survivor so that was annoying.

Clair ik I can trust and we’ve talked a little bit but she’s barely ever been online and then Sanda and I talked today but didn’t get into anything game related. We started talking about the Maldives somehow and it didn’t get anywhere. Sanda doesn’t seem like one I want to work with though. She already talking about looking for the idol and bitch that idol is mine so I’m def going to keep a close watch with her.

I’d say right now that my closest ally is Newz. I think we’re the strongest on our tribe and I think its only beneficial for us to stick together because we’re both big brain players.

I haven’t talked to Tiffany and Lukas yet but I def plan to talk to Lukas soon. Matt and Zach are the last 2 I haven’t talked about but they’re the purple kelly players and I’m the icon players!
1452 days 17 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Logan R:

Hey, so glad to be on this season(If i don't get first boot that is) I feel like I could be the first boot which is kinda tragic i've been spewing my guts out all day and didn't really get time to check skype and talk to much people so I think they all decided to vote me from what I heard. Someone in a skype group chat with me literally mentioned voting me out LMAO. The only person I actually have talked to lots on this tribe is ethan cause we played another game together recently but I'm pretty sure he's like 13 so its hard talking to him. Matt also always ignores me and im pretty sure he has some sort of hatred for me I'm not sure why. Hopefully another name comes up before the vote and I stay but i don't really care if I go more free time for me I'd love to stay though
1452 days 17 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Hadley:

CONFESSIONAL: Settling in with the tribe has been good, I feel like it's a pretty good group but after that first challenge I'm a little worried about how our competition game will be. Chris and I totally clique and together we've kind of found ourselves in with the numbers. Me, Chris, Jigsaw, Ethan and Andrew have kinda formed this alliance, which will hopefully get me past the tribals until the swap or merge. Chris is definitely the player I'm looking into for the long term game. I think we'd go far together.
1452 days 17 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Hadley:

CONFESSIONAL: Losing the challenge sucks, but I don't feel too worried about tribal. I think I've made the right connections and also probably had the best performance out of the tribe in the immunity challenge. I shouldn't say I feel comfortable because this is Survivor but I do, right now at least. I think the vote we're going with is Logan at tribal
1452 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Max:

CONFESSIONAL: So the energy on this tribe is a little weird, im in a 4 person alliance with sagar, chris, and andrew and that really the only people I feel good about, but thats obviously not majority. Hopefully we can all just agree on getting logan out and we can move forward from there.

open group

Will's Survivor - Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!