This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Egypt Confessionals

Topic » Egypt Confessionals

1466 days 11 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Drew:

Confessional 2: Well Sobek tribe lost the first challenge and now we have to go to tribal. I am not worried however because I was active and at least participated in the first challenge. Logan is definitely the tribes first target because he did not show up and thats fine with me. With a tribe of ten it is extremely important to get a majority and get it fast. My tightest alliance at the moment is with Chris. I trust him a lot and our strat chats are always calming and he really has his finger on the pulse. We decided to work with Hadley, Ethan and Jigsaw for a five person majority. I cannot wait to move forward with this group even tho Ethan has been getting on a lot of peoples nerves. I did have a little bit of a problem with how anxious he was and how paranoid he was acting. But hes a nice guy he even asked if he could help with my studying so im good with him at the moment. Chris and I also have an alliance with Max and Sagar. I know in my first confession I said I was weary of Max but im glad to have him on my side because Ill know where his head will be at. First tribal should be SIMPLE, but hopefully we can bounce back and win some future challenges
1466 days 11 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Hadley:

CONFESSIONAL: Ethan is annoying. He talks too much and is too eager and for the sake of my alliance I want to tell him to shut up and relax but in the same breath I think he should keep going because that literally guarantees he will be gone at least a vote before me.
1466 days 10 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
--- Logan R. gets 20th ---
1466 days 10 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Jigsaw:

Wow, that vote was a scatter shot. Looks like being in that alliance is good for my current position of my game after all. The question is, how long before it implodes? Because it's a question of if, not when.
1466 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Chris:

Well our first immunity challenge did not go well and we ended up losing Logan at our first tribal, which was my idea to just get rid of someone who wasn't there. Currently there are two alliances that I am apart of. The first includes myself, drew, jigsaw, Hadley and Ethan (who I am convinced is one of the dumbest human beings I have ever met). The second group includes myself, drew, Max, and Sagar. The second group I have is interesting because the only person that I trust is Drew. In a perfect world Sagar would be the next to go, but I may need him as option in case I decide to take out Ethan.

Ethan takes away a lot of my patience. I don't mind coaching rookies or being helpful to someone who may not get things, but he is another level. He sends Drew strange messages and he is the reason we lost the first challenge because he wouldn't shut up. I know I don't have the strongest social game, but Ethan's is the worst. And hey, I guess my social game can't be too bad if I'm in two different alliances.
1465 days 20 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Jigsaw:

So the challenge was kinda a shit show, noticing a pattern? We had a decent strategy in place, but drama totally derailed it.

Apperantly Chris has been getting really annoyed with Ethan. Turns out, Ethan is on the Autism spectrum. Kinda sheds some light on his behavior soz the guy isn't stupid, he just doesn't quite get the little bits of social norms, and he can be a bit indecisive and easily excited. Not a big deal, really, but Chris is just super uptight about it. He wanted to vote Ethan out, and allegedly doesn't even believe he has disabilities. It's just honestly coming off as him bullying a disabled guy. Not only that, Chris is being uptight and bossy with everyone, Drew and I even considered voting him out. That was until...

Lala come online halfway through the challenge and just starts causing a shit ton of drama. Calling out Chris, accusing us of throwing the challenge etc. With all of that, she made the vote pretty easy. Or atleast it should have been.

Drew tells me that Chris wants to put a couple votes on Matt in case Lala has an idol. I HIGHLY doubt she does., It's day two and we haven't gotten a single clue yet. But, whatever, as long as it ain't me.

Drew and I are getting tight, we see eye to eye on a lot. I could see him and I working well together. And, honestly, now that I know why Ethan is a bit different from the rest of us, it puts my previous opinion into a new perspective. Now that I know he's disabled, I know how best to handle him. If I just take everything in this game and talk him through it one on one, he could become very loyal to me, and loyalty is more valuable than anything in this game.
1465 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Lukas:

CONFESSIONAL:
It's real nice winning two immunities in a row, but I can't help but feel a little anxious. I should probably talk to people and get their opinions on the state of the tribe; if we end up losing a challenge for once, I don't wanna be confused by what's going on. That's a one-way ticket to goatdom, and I don't want that again.
1465 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Hadley:

CONFESSIONAL: Losing sucks, my tribe sucks, and if we lose the next immunity I'm going to just flip out on these people. I hate interacting with them besides Chris and Jigsaw. Lala seems to be spreading lies to Chris about me and she played herself. Say my name and yours is on the chopping block. Gotta go.

CONFESSIONAL: Maybe losing isn't that bad... Maybe I can pick off the annoying people myself instead of praying someone else does it
1465 days 11 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Ethan:

*sits, shading self under a palm tree.*

So We lost the first challenge, no biggie! I sat pretty while we voted logan...I feel bad but he has hated me since Mac and Liams Marinara Islands...so he was a threat. Clair is on the other side, and idk if I can trust her, but I will attempt. I made friends with sanda from the other side, if we get put on the same tribe, it is hell on earth for all.

So we lost the second challenge too.......WHO CARES! I'm safe beind a 5 person alliance and its clear that ribbons is out mf! xD   So after this vote, I need to continue my strategy to at least attempt to participate in the challenges, so I don't get targeted. As long as I play, I am safe.

Only been a few days and I ALREADY see myself in the merge.

This freakshow has me dying

I'm gonna head out for now.....TTYL!!
1465 days 10 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Brady:

Confessional: I’m convinced I signed up for love island at this point cuz I’m loving life at this point. I’d be lying if I said that this game was hard so far because that couldn’t be any further away from the truth lmao.

I feel like I’m on a beach even though there’s a apocalypse going on with a martini in one hand and a shot glass in the other watching beach babes. This is a new experiment for me because I’m not used to being on a winning tribe in these games but it sure if refreshing.

Nothing has been going on like there’s nothing to talk about with ppl cuz we keep killing it. If we do lose like I think I’m in a fine spot but personally like I don’t see us losing.

Drew is a friend from the other tribe and he’s already saying that Chris is starting a big hassle over Ethans autism apparently lol and then La La is also being stir crazy.

Idk how tf autism gets brought up in a Survivor game but people on this site honestly continue to amaze me. Newsflash to them is that this ain’t the special olympics.
1465 days 10 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Brady:

Confessional: Drew also said that John was like the most stable besides him on that tribe. That tribe must be at a scale 10 earthquake because John should not be one of the most stable people on that tribe lmao and that says something. I don’t even know that kid but from what I’ve heard like he’s fucking weird and instantly in the chat like the kid was creeping me tf out. I’ve had a stalker before and rlly don’t need another one at this stage so I’m not psyched that drew is working with him tbh and that is something I’ll have to be careful about later on.

I also haven’t had much time to look for the idol yet. I’ve done a little searching but today I’ve had no time so my plan is for our tribe to win, get a third clue and then hopefully find the idol. I’d think with a third clue like it’ll be not too hard to find and I plan on capitalizing on that the second that third clue is out.
1465 days 10 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
--- La La gets 19th ---
1465 days 10 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Hadley:

CONFESSIONAL: Tribal went exactly how i wanted it too, Lala tried to come for me by telling Chris I wanted him out and got exactly what was coming to her for it, and barely had to do any of the work. The alliance we formed on day one has proven loyal and I hope I can work with them until a merge maybe.
1465 days 10 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Jigsaw:

The vote went more or less according to plan, with psycho Lala leaving. There were two votes not for Lala, one for Hadley and one for myself. Obviously one came from Lala, the other probably came from Matt. Idk who did which one, but it's no big deal either way.
1465 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Lukas:

CONFESSIONAL:
So we won again. This is, as the children like to say, poggers. There is a little bit of fear in the back of my head, though, that they're going to come together and go strong at the merge, or we swap and the numbers are far too even for my liking. What I'm saying is, I don't want Sobek to become the new Foa Foa.

open group

Will's Survivor - Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!