This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Egypt Confessionals

Topic » Egypt Confessionals

1464 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Logan:

Sorry I haven't done one yet, I've been busy .
Anyways I'm truly glad to be playing since I haven't played this Survivor since the not so  fun Bangladesh when I was second person voted out , at least this time I've already made it past that point. My tribe is an absolute beast when it comes to comps, it's like putting servants against pharaohs. I must admit I do love Egypt and know the mythology quite well. After all once I saw the tribe names I knew Khonsu is the moon god and sobek is the crocodile God. I'm a little sad I didn't get the chance to be with Logan R since we have some unfinished business from Tim's All Stars. Anyways here is
the cast assessment with everyone still in
Khonsu (Sandy Brown Buffs):
- Brady (CoachWade) we're either together or at each other's throats, probably since he's good at comps
- Clair (haycsclair) definitely nice and is my fratmate
- Daniel (DanielzSnooz) never met
- Lukas (SirNiceGuy) never met
- Matt D. (MattD12799) never met
- Newz (OldNewz) nice host but, strong a comps
- Sanda (Imopink1) what a blast from the past, sure we weren't on the same tribe in Bennett's Survivor New Forrest but, it's hard to forget the runner up.
- Tiffany (Jaesus123) we can't stand each other since JBs Big Brother Season 1 and they have tried to get me out before in a Survivor the first time my tribe lost
- Zac (ZacPed) We go back to Burger's Big Brother Season 3 and I admit he can be sly.

Sobek (Steel Blue Buffs):
- Chris (Chris1080) we were in Ian's Survivor Season 4 and we were allies but, the Matsing took them out when the other tribes kept voting us off.
- Drew (Bulldozer24) I like him but, he's no the best at comps.
- Ethan (ITZ3THAN) never met
- Hadley (hadleykins13)never met
- Jigsaw (TheJigsawKiller)never met
- Matt B. (mbarnish1)we don't usually end up together in games. Plus it's fun to watch the Barn get darned
- Max (Mahalpin11) we met just really recently in Macda and Liam's Survivor and he's definitely a social threat
- Sagar (obscurity)  definitely needs to go. Good at comps and can easily get to the end.
1464 days 11 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Ethan:

Also, quick confessional

Hadley may not like me but I am ecstatic to be allies!
1464 days 11 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Jigsaw:

The vote went more or less according to plan, with psycho Lala leaving. There were two votes not for Lala, one for Hadley and one for myself. Obviously one came from Lala, the other probably came from Matt. Idk who did which one, but it's no big deal either way.
1464 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Jigsaw:

So, we lose yet again. Chris is really starting to piss me off with how he's treating Ethan. At first, Chris is going all out to vote out Ethan. The hostility aside, voting Ethan out here is just stupid. After this vote, were gonna be down three people to the other tribe, and keeping an inactive (Matt) over Ethan who is loyal to us is making our merge position even weaker. I tried to convince Chris of that, but the asshole is so full of himself, he won't listen to reason. Or atleast not from me.

Drew tells me that Chris made a five person alliance, Chris, Drew, Hadley, Sagar, and Max. Basically meaning I pissed off Chris by standing up to him. Apperantly, Sagar and Max convinced him to vote Matt, by saying the exact same thing that I did. In the end, tonight it seems we will make the smart move, but boy did it cost me on tribe hierarchy.

I'm hoping we swap at 16, I can't stand playing with Chris anymore. I hope we either get swapped apart, or if we are swapped together, he doesn't have his buddies so I can vote him off.

Right now, I'm down to really having two allies. Drew and Ethan. We need to win tonight, there's no way I can protect Ethan again if we lose.
1464 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Drew:

Confessional 3: Another loss another tribal, I guess it doesnt matter to me this is how the game goes but I HATE MY TRIBE! Chris sucks, I thought that I could trust him but he has been giving ethan a hard time and saying that his autism is fake and i cant respect ANYONE that does that. I want him gone but at the moment i have to keep him on my side because he has a lot more social connections with people on my tribe than i realized

This vote should be easy Matt is inactive and its only fair he goes home. I am praying for a swap soon because I am over this tribe.
1464 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Tiffany:

Confessional #1: Hey y’all it’s me Tiffany. If y’all don’t know who I am we’ll let me tell y’all. I am that bitch, I don’t care if your the best or the worst I’m gonna call shit out when I want to. I’m here to show people that you can be independent and still win or make it far lol. I’m ready to slay out.

Confessional #2: Since we haven’t been getting camera time lately All I can really say is thank the lord that my tribe keeps winning I’m just praying that we don’t swap because I like my tribe. However, there is someone in particular that I don’t like and that’s Logan I don’t like him at all. If we do end up losing I’m pushing for his ass to go.

Confessional #3: So me and Sanda have been getting really close on the island I think I can call her my number one. If it wasn’t for all the allies I have of course Lmaoo. I’m good with Sanda, clair, Daniel, newz. Literally I don’t see myself going home if we lose unless of course an idol is played. Since Sanda did create the Royal Pyramid alliance hopefully if it gets leaked it paints a target on her and not me at the end of the day im trying to win for myself not anyone else.
1464 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Hadley:

CONFESSIONAL: So we lost and this tribal is going to be pivotal in the game for me. I have Chris who wants to make the move to vote Ethan with Matt and Andrew, who are not in our alliance and then the other three in the alliance all wanting to vote Matt. I'm dead in the middle here.

CONFESSIONAL: The thing with Ethan is, as annoying as he is... I know he isn't going to write my name down. So maybe to vote him out at this point would just be stupid

CONFESSIONAL: I can't exactly tell everyone I have Ethan in my pocket because then I could be looked at as a threat, I think the best move for me is to keep him, but I just don't think I can convince them. Chris is my number one and  I don't want too not let him take the rigns but idk how this move is for my game right now
1464 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Newz:

Confessional:
I'm pretty happy with how this game is going. My plan is to just chill out in the beginning phase of the game and play more aggressively come merge.

On my tribe, I have talked quite a bit to Brady, Daniel, Lukas, Sanda, Tiff, and Clair. Haven't talked a whole ton to Antonio or Logan. Then after that, I haven't had a single convo with Zac or Matt yet.

I'm not currently going for idols, I just never play well with them cause I end up getting too paranoid or too selfish. Better to just keep my head clear y'know? However, I totally realize when I tell people that I'm leaving to play games all night, it might sketch some people out. Oh well, uncharted 4 > group games lol

If there is a swap coming up, I wouldn't be too upset as long as I'm not on the same tribe with Jigsaw. The guy just gives me the creeps lmfao. I get loving movies but cmon man it's just weird. He seems like a pretty articulate dude too and from talking to him in pms, he seems to also love basketball. It's just a weird- oh my god it's as if he knew I was talking about him
1464 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Brady:

Confessional: At this point like these challenges aren’t fair competition anymore. This challenge was 75 percent luck and 25 percent strategy so if anything this was there comp to win. I honestly think that there’s a few loose screws and ends on that side because they’re so dysfunctional and bad at everything. They’re literally a tribe full of misfits. We’re the seniors and they’re the freshmen like we’re just demolishing them in lockers until they eventually die from suffocation lmao.

I do have something to say tho in the fact that I was added in a alliance lol. Sanda approached me and newz and wants a alliance with me,newz, him, Daniel and Antonio. I’ve never talked to Antonio but everyone else I’ve talked to and its not really the ideal group cuz I don’t see myself working with Sanda or Antonio long term but I feel solid in the fact that I’m at least in an alliance and in people’s plans.

As long as Clair and ideally Matt don’t go then I’m good because those 2 I could see myself in a side alliance with. The only person I haven’t talked to on this tribe would be Lukas. Ideally he’d be the one to go but I ain’t a idiot like if you’re a veteran survivor player you know you don’t go too hard on the first tribal.

Confessional: However, I seriously don’t ever think that we are going to tribal until a swap. Talking to Andrew and he is legitimately about to lose his mind. I do feel bad for him because he’s on a tribe with dumb, dumber and dumbest  but I know he’ll make it through. Chris is the one that’s starting all the drama and Chris and Ethan have a feud but Andrew is so fed up with Chris that if I had to guess then Chris is probs going home this next tribal which I’m totally fine with because he’s a crackhead. I’m getting every bit of tea and I’m going to thirst the shit out of everything from Andrew at this point. I want all information possible going into a swap.

Now that we won the challenge and are getting a third idol clue, I definitely plan on finding it tonight. Sanda and Antonio stupidly announced in the main chat that they were looking and they’re playing hard so that is def something to watch. Everything is an eye for an eye with me.
1464 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
--- Matt gets 18th ---
1463 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Hadley:

CONFESSIONAL: So Chris casted a vote for Ethan as backup if Matt happened to have an Idol, now when we get back to camp Jigsaw is asking me about this vote and I'm doing my best job to play it off as if I'm not completely playing both sides right now.

CONFESSIONAL: Ethan is saying he's worried about the next immunity challenge and i hope for his sake he gets it together and pulls out some miracle performance because if we're back in tribal it is probably him going home. So ethan... you better hope you perform well and we win.

CONFESSIONAL: If we lose this next Challenge, Jigsaw is dead set on the fact that Chris will turn on the alliance and target Ethan- which is exactly the case so Kudos to you Jigsaw for figuring that out- Now my loyalty obviously lies with Chris at this point so I'm trying to keep Jigsaw under the guise that I'm totally all for this alliance and all that BS

CONFESSIONAL: My mind is a day ahead into the tribe swap- and I do think Ethan's annoying tendencies will have his name on the chopping block to people on the other tribe opposed to mine and keeping him around for that reason could be my best bet
1463 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Tiffany:

Confessional #4: So we finally lost the freaking challenge and we’re going to Tribal ughhhhh. However I feel very confident in my alliance and the bonds that I’ve created with people outside of the alliance for me to make it through another day. The target for right now is I believe Logan. I don’t like the guy one bit he’s such an ass in my opinion and I’ll be happy if he goes.
1463 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Sanda:

That dumb ugly cunt bitch Sagar. I told Sagar to throw the comp and it does the exact opposite! It broke the terms of its contract so it will be disposed of when possible. I’ll do it myself if I have to. I want people to understand it’s either my way or the highway. And if it’s the highway you’re gonna get hit by a semi truck
1463 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Brady:

Confessional: I’m so sorry that the other tribe is filled with wallpaper. 3 simple votes talk about boring, I feel for you guys

Confessional: So we going to tribal finally and I’m kinda ready for it tbh like its about time that I start playing this game. If I’m being honest, the alliance that Sanda included me in with me, newz, Antonio, Daniel and him is so not going to work. I don’t like that group at all because Sanda and Antonio are so not the people that I want to play this game with at all. They’re over the top, annoying and ik they’re def our looking for that idol.

Tbh if I had my ideal choice tonight like Sanda or Antonio would be going home. I didn’t talk to Lukas but like Sanda and Antonio’s style of play is just not going to fit with mine and I’m supposed to be in a alliance with them lmao.

I’d say newz is my number 1 on the tribe and he has already been talking that he’s been annoyed with Sanda as well. We’re even discussing flipping on our “alliance” this first tribal lmao.

Logan is the vote that my “alliance” wants but I do like him. We haven’t talked next but he’s not the type that I worry about coming after me so idk if getting rid of him is beneficial to me. Getting rid of him is the safe and easy vote but tbh I think getting rid of Sanda is a great start to my game because I’d be sending a signal to everyone and idgaf if it will put a target on my back.

Overall like I have to be careful and decide on the fly like if Sanda going is something I want to commit too so fast but if I think the votes are there like this bitch may be getting on a first class jet plane ride home back to the Maldives!
1463 days 6 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Newz:

Hey so quick confessional:

We lost! That was quite unfortunate but so far the vote seems to be easy. Right away, Sanda is going after Logan and I'm totally cool with it. However, if I'm being honest, between Logan and Zac, I would much rather see Zac go cause he never talks so that's why it'd be cool if he went.

I've also been trying to drop the seeds that Sanda is really the one pushing the vote for Logan. I already know that Brady is annoyed by the way Sanda and Tiff play (yelling randomly at people at stuff like that) so hopefully we can make a move. Right now I think my biggest allies are Daniel and Brady however, I wouldn't be surprised if either of them came after me in the future.

open group

Will's Survivor - Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!