This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Egypt Confessionals

Topic » Egypt Confessionals

1440 days 18 hours ago
TotsTrashy
— Sanda gets 7th —
1439 days 17 hours ago
TotsTrashy
— Newz gets 6th —
1439 days 1 hour ago
SurvivorFan37
Zac:

Pre-Finale Confessional:
Ok so a LOT has happened since my last confessional so let me recap

Last time I checked in was the Drew vote. I was very conflicted here since the vote my alliance had come up with was Hadley, which I was not on board with since I wanted to work with Hadley on the side. I tried to push them to vote Clair, but Tiffany pushed for Hadley hard so it was really out of my control. I knew we didn't have the numbers to take out Hadley so I voted for Sanda. I did this for two reasons. 1. It would make my swap tribe alliance look like we were not all together, and 2. Just to start some chaos with Sanda who I felt would go crazy if she saw her name written down.

Next was the Tiffany vote. This round was really weird. There was like a group of 8 people and we said we’d all vote Sanda. Of course it was leaked to Sanda because having 8 people in a plan is not typically the smartest in Survivor. Sagar was the leaker and mastermind to this plan along with Hadley. They played my alliance like a fiddle and took out Tiffany. I was honestly very ok with Tiffany leaving, they were causing drama and trying way too hard to be the leader of our alliance. With Tiffany gone I felt so secure. I was Brady’s number 1, Daniel’s number 1, and I also had strong bonds with Hadley, all three had other connections within our tribe and kept me safe from being targeted by anyone else. I felt my game was going on the upswing and I wasn’t wrong.

Sadly, next was Hadley’s vote off. Similar to Drew, I just could not change the numbers to save her. Brady was the main one wanting her out, and I had already blindsided him once before during the swap so I didn’t want to do it again and hurt my game. I was in the middle for this vote (much like every vote oop I-) and had the option of teaming with Hadley, Sagar, Sanda, and Clair, or Brady, Daniel, Newz, and Jigsaw. I ended up voting Hadley out which was honestly the hardest moment of my game. I stand by this decision because if I had tried to save Hadley I would’ve exposed my whole game.

The game took a slight hiatus when Jigsaw was medically evacuated. RIP a legend forever in our hearts. With Jigsaw gone we were in the top 7. I was still surrounded with huge threats like Sanda, Sagar, and Newz and knew I had to make some moves to get to finale night.

At the Final 7, The Agency was formed. Sagar made an alliance chat with myself, Brady, and Newz and they wanted Sanda gone. You want Sanda out? I’m your guy. This group kind’ve worried me since Sagar and Newz were both people I wanted gone, but I knew working with them on this vote would help me gain their trust in the future. During this time Daniel wasn’t chatting with me much, I found that to be a bit odd since we're supposed to be a f2. Eventually, he came to me wanting to make a “big move”. His big move was Brady...like girl what. I was confused by this. Brady wasn’t a threat to Daniel or myself. He’s made enemies and I know that Daniel and I had outplayed him in the past. So I ask Daniel more about the numbers of the vote, this man says oh well Sanda, Clair, Sagar, and Newz are all on board. Mind you I know that Sagar and Newz are lying to him, but whatever, I play along. I got to thinking while we were talking..this man told 4 other people about making a big move before he came to me, his “#1 alliance”. Noted. From this conversation I learned I wasn’t Daniel’s number 1 and it reinforced to me that Sanda had to go, so that way Daniel doesn’t have any other options. Sanda was voted out 4-2-1. The Agency 1. Daniel 0.

Final 6 time!! My number 1 goal this round was to win immunity. But girl, I always have work during these damn challenges. So I’m at work and it’s a pretty slow day, so I look at the challenge to see if maybe it was possible for me to at least stay in the comp until I get home. Luckily for me it was. I was deadass helping customers, then telling them “give me a second” and pressing that damn button. I was NOT losing that challenge. I made it through work without losing somehow, and knew it was over for them. If I could stay in the challenge while literally serving ice cream to the elderly, I could do it from the comfort of my bed. The problem here was Daniel. He was not gonna step down and bragged about staying up till 6 every morning. Im like girl..go home. After all his bragging Daniel falls before Sagar and I. Once it was down to us two Sagar dropped, with the deal that I had to give them the idol clue. I was fine with this because I was honestly starting to trust Sagar more in the last few rounds so sure go get a clue. I was ready to make a move against Newz this round...and then Newz drops that his family may have COVID. So I’m like wow im a terrible person but..ok thanks this works, now I can relax a day.

My trip to Egypt has been great and I’m sad it going to come to an end. I feel I played a pretty good game. I’ve only received one vote so far, and that was at my very first tribal. I’ve made close bonds with most of the final 5, with the exception of Clair who has been a nonfactor this whole game. Here’s hoping I’m sitting next to her and Brady in the end for potentially my first survivor win?? Jk I know ill be a 0 vote finalist again lets be real.
1437 days 14 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Brady:

Omg I’ve literally made it to fucking finale night! If you would’ve told me that I’d make it this far like a week ago I’d tell you to stop smoking crack and get off your ass lmao.

I’ve honestly dedicated so much time into this game and I’d rlly like to get a win because I feel like I’ve played a good game. Sure I had my moments but everyone in this game has and I’ve risen above that to take out some huge players like Chris, Hadley and Sanda. All 3 of those votes I played a huge role in and yeah I wasn’t the nicest person this season but I wasn’t here for that shit, I came to play my ass off and that’s exactly what I’ve done. Out of this final five, I do think I’ve played the best game even tho the jury hasn’t seen it. I’ve been vocal but have been very strategic. I made enough social connections each round to take out the glue holding peoples relationships together like a Hadley. I also won a immunity challenge and played my ass off to the point where I can hopefully play this finale right. Daniel is a huge jury threat that I got to plant into people’s mind and sagar is a beast in immunities so if I can use them as a buffer to get me to f3 then that’s what I’ll do.
1437 days 14 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Brady: My ideal f3 is 100 percent me, Zac and Clair. Zac has been my closest ally basically this whole season and I really think that I can beat him just because I’ve been more aggressive strategically than he has and I still haven’t got voted out. Plus I rlly need my game to have a loyalty aspect to it and I’ll have that my staying loyal to my true ally.

Obviously the other person I want to take is Clair because Clair is the dirt on the sole of my shoes. Her game has been ridiculously weird, she’s rarely ever shown up to challenges and more so recently her game awareness and perception has been atrocious. I know that the jury will def be bitter but there’s no reason anybody on that jury should vote for Clair over me when she’s basically had a free ride to get to this point and if they did vote Clair over me then they’re basically mocking the game of Survivor.

Overall I’m so proud of myself this season, I feel like I’ve been active and a huge part of this season and if I don’t win then I know I played a big role in the success of this season. I don’t think anybody expected me to make it here when merge but I adapted my game and played my cards right and I hope I can get my 10th win!
1437 days 14 hours ago
TotsTrashy
— Daniel gets 5th —
1437 days 14 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Brady:

I stg if I get 4th again in this series.Trying to pull off a 2-1-1 rn since I know sagar is trying to get me out and I’m praying it works
1437 days 14 hours ago
TotsTrashy
— Brady gets 4th —
1437 days 3 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Brady:

Final Words: Honestly going out at 4th is the biggest heartbreaker and I’ve now experienced it twice in Wills Survivor where both times I felt that I had a decent shot at winning. It really sucks because it made for a really boring FTC as I think these 2 are honestly useless going against Sagar but if I was against sagar then it definitely wouldn’t be as clear cut and I do think with the arguments I was presenting that a lot of jury would change their minds about me but it didn’t happen which just really sucks because I felt like I played the game of a deserving winner without having to rely on immunities.

I mean I was the one who started the riot to get rid of Chris pre merge who was a huge player, at F9 I used my confrontation as a strategy to let ppl know I’m a huge shield and it executed better than I could’ve thought because I got the person I needed out in Hadley which definitely benefited me more than anybody which I played a huge part in and I played a huge part in the Sanda vote. Sagar was the swing vote but I spent the last vote constantly talking to him and reassuring him so that caused him to save me. There was a lot leading up to that vote and getting rid of Sanda broke up Daniel and Clair which was great and then at f5 like I got rid of another threat in Daniel successfully. If anybody but sagar won that last immunity I’d probably win and if I won the fire challenge then I had a great chance.

Ifelt that I played the best all around game this season with constantly getting in socially and finding cracks, I played a huge part strategically and I even won a immunity challenge haha so I think I played to my strengths but it still sucks to fall short once again. Brady out

open group

Will's Survivor - Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!