This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Egypt Confessionals

Topic » Egypt Confessionals

1460 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Sanda:

“I know you don’t like reading long drawn out confessionals so I’ll try to keep it as short as possible. For the last vote I was truly on the outs. No one told me it was Ethan because they realized how close I was with him and they probably thought I would play my idol on him, which I wouldn’t have. As long as it’s not me I don’t care who goes. I voted for Drew because I don’t know him and when I make it to the end, knowing Ethan I will have his jury vote no matter what because I was the only one who didn’t lie to him.

For this vote I am drawing back a little. I have been very outspoken and playing very aggressively so I feel the best way to crawl my way back in with people is to try to diminish my threat level a little and let them focus on others. So I’m staying calm and laying low this round and hopefully I’m not a target and I don’t need to play my idol.”
1460 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Hadley:

CONFESSIONAL: So this week the name that's been floating around is Zac, which I'm a little bittersweet about, I mean I'm glad it isn't me but Zac and I made a deal last week after the Ethan vote and I think that it was a deal potentially good for my game. Additionally, if I don't loop him into what's going on... I probably lose another jury vote

CONFESSIONAL: So after numerous conversations, Clair is appearing to be a much more viable option. She isn't talking game with me ever, or even talking to me at all and additionally kind of sucks. She's a Sanda number and if getting closer to Sanda is going to count for me in this game, cutting claire could be good for me

CONFESSIONAL: Another twist has been thrown and now DREW is a name on the chopping block. He turned on my number one ally in the game who was Chris, so maybe he is the best option to go

CONFESSIONAL: A wild day of scheming but the target has landed on drew in attempts to break up the Sobek fivesome. Now I've decided too let Zac in on this vote because I trust him and if he votes with the majority that could probably save him until we have to flip on the jigsaw/newz situaution
1460 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Sanda:

“I think this vote comes down to Jigsaw and based on him lying to me two times already fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me, fool me three times and I’m just an idiot 😂
1460 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Newz:

Confessional:
Ladies and gentlemen, I'm implementing an old strategy of mine for this merge

THE TUMBLEWEED STRATEGY

How does it work? Well I pretty much don't give a fuck, lay back and just roll through the game like a tumbleweed.
1460 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Zac:

I made merge! I'm super excited to make it here and ready to ride this thing out to the end. The merge is the most fun part of the game. At this point we've all made our alliances and adding in new players from the other tribes tests those alliances.

The merge started off with a bang with that immunity challenge. Both Sanda and Ethan were talking to me before the challenge and I had pretty good bonds with my swap tribe so I felt good going into the challenge. Ethan even said he wouldn't target me until f3 of the challenge. So, I'm like ok work sure I won't go for you either. I wasn't very intimidated by him as a player so why not I'll take your deal. Boom Sanda shoots me...a mistake. Newz shoots me...facepalm we're on the same side dude. Then to top it off Ethan takes me out of the game. He did not know what he was starting at this point.

In the main chat there was drama with Ethan, Hadley, and Brady. They fought over some chat or whatever, but I used this opportunity to paint Ethan's target even bigger. I tell the tribe the deal he offered me and that was enough to expose that the man is shady.

Sanda ends up winning...yawn. That girl is exhausting, it's like playing with some immature toddler who you let win when you play games because they cry if they lose. She'll definitely be crying when she's eventually voted out.

Clearly based on my fight with Ethan and tension with Sanda, I was gonna be a target for the vote, but I pulled out some tricks. First, I apologize to Antonio for everything I did to him on our swap tribe and we have a truce (for now at least). Second, I solidify my f2 with Daniel, he is in the ears of a lot of people on our tribe so having him as an ally is best case for me since he can keep my name out of the plans of people I'm not as close with. Finally, I make another secret alliance with Hadley. I got the vibe that Hadley has some fight in them which I love to see in my allies. They were on the other tribe for all of the pre-merge, so I don't think many others will suspect us two working together.

Now we get to the vote, I pretty much took control of this vote since no one else wanted to say a name. At that point I had already called out Ethan so it was easy to just throw his name out again. Everyone else ran with that and Ethan was voted out 10-2. The flavor.

These next few votes will really decide if I can win this season and its all gonna be about maintaining my relationships. In every vote now I have to think, what is the best move I can make that will not piss off Daniel, Brady, and now Hadley. For right now I want to work on gaining Hadley's trust. I already have Brady indebted to me for saving him during the swap, and Daniel has mainly been doing what I want anyways. If I want to go to the end with Daniel I have to make moves that will distinguish myself from him, and working with Hadley to take out a big threat like Newz could be that move.

However, my alliance from the swap wants to split on Sanda/Hadley. My biggest fear with this would be Sanda playing her idol that we all know she has and Hadley being voted out because of this. At this point I don't know if I'm going to expose the plan to Hadley or just stick to the split. I guess we're gonna have to stayed tuned to find out what will happen.
1460 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
--- Drew gets 11th ---
1459 days 9 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Tiffany:

So like I said earlier in my confessional I knew what the plan was. The last 30 mins before the votes everyone wanted to act like they were on crack. But gladly I have good enough bonds with people outside the alliance of four that I got told what the plan was. The only reason why i didn’t flip with them was because I wanted to stay loyal to my alliance and gain that jury vote for drew when I make it to final 3 lmao.

So currently the people I’m talking to is telling me they want to vote out sanda but I’m looking around because weren’t they the same bitches that voted drew out last time. Idk if this is a ploy to try to snatch sanda idol and still take out someone from my side or if they actually tell others truth.
1459 days 9 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Sanda:

*floats on to my shrine*

“Last week I got what I wanted again. I know I’ve been a bitch to people and ruined some dreams but you wanna know while I still have a smile on my face? Because I’m not scared of Karma. Karma might be a bitch but I am a goddess. Karma doesn’t apply to me! I want it all 😈”

“I’ve been pretty smart about my idol so far but there’s only so long before EVERYONE realizes they have to vote me or Sagar so that’s what I think is happening tonight but like I said before I have a way of working my magic so don’t be surprised if I’m still here tomorrow with my idol intact! 😉

“I am working my ASS off rn try to spin a narrative that the Royal Pyramid alliance needs to stick together and take out Sagar because he’s the biggest threat in the game. Partly because it’s true and partly because I need to save myself so I will throw anyone under the bus in order to do that. If I can infiltrate this 4 with Tiff, Brady, Daniel, and Brady and make a new majority with og 5 plus Jigsaw. I’m really unstoppable “

“There’s one thing I didn’t consider which is Zac is still in this game. I was so worried about getting the target off of me that I didn’t realize maybe this vote could have been simple and we could have gotten Zac out first before me trying to get the 5 back together and take out Sagar, Hadley, and Clair.

“Because I have a feeling now that Brady and Daniel are not gonna wanna turn on Zac”
1459 days 9 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Hadley:

Today has been another wild lead up to tribal. Antonio is trying to convince me he wasn't the one who wanted to place votes on me, which is obviously a grandoise lie. He must think I'm an idiot, but there's one idiot her it aint me. I would've respected him had he owned up to that and we just moved on but lying is a bitch move and I can't respect that

The votes look like they're moving towards Sanda. Personally, I don't know if voting Sanda out is the best move for my game right now. But I see a potential four way alliance between Jigsaw, Newz, Sagar and I and if voting Sanda out earns their trust, It may actually be the best move.
1459 days 9 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Newz:

Man I'm really walking on a fine line right now. I've been talking to everyone very frequently. I need Sanda gone tho. She's starting to throw people under the bus. I just sent y'all two fake votes incase I need screenshot.

I'm hoping that if by any odds an idol is played on sagar and an idol is played on sanda, I can take out Tiff with a single vote.

The reason why is because I find Tiff to be such a tough threat and I can't get a good read on him. I need him gone now before he becomes a problem later on. Also, I think Tiff is someone who's considered to be in the middle of the vote, which is where I want my position to be. Hopefully it works.

Sanda going would be great but if Sagar goes then that's one potential Jury Vote for me as I've been working with him pretty closely since the beginning of the game.
1459 days 9 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Tiffany:

For the first time I’m actually scared for this vote. Everyone saying sanda is going but sanda has an idol. So wtf is happening . Sanda is saying that sagar is going. But that’s just a ploy to get her not to use her idol tonight. I’m conflicted because I could run to sanda and tell her to use her idol last minute that way sagar goes.... hmmm idk what I’m gonna do yet. Or maybe everyone is just lying to me and I’m going lmao.
1459 days 8 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Brady:

Sorry I haven’t sent many confessionals like I’ve been so busy these past couple of days but this vote is a cluster that stems from last vote. Last vote my good friend Drew unfortunately was voted out which I honestly expected like I came into that vote expecting to be in the minority becuz ppl are so stubborn lmao.

With me being on the bottom, winning this immunity was honestly everything. I felt like Winchele dancing around with a bottle of wine in my hand. Winning the challenge literally made me fucking horny because I like never win challenges and tonight was a great time to win and I beat Sanda to get immunity so I was feeling great lmao.

At this point in time for the vote, my goal is to 100 percent get Sanda out. I told everybody I’d even make a chat because everyone is playing like a pussy and they’re playing scared games.

Ofc the chat got leaked right away and I’m 100 percent sure it was jigsaw. Sanda seemed to be guns blazing on sagar but now idk.
1459 days 8 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Brady:

Honestly I feel like on this vote I’ll be punked like I feel myself being in the minority again. Tbh both Sanda and sagar are threats so idgaf if either one of them go but one of them def has an idol and I at least want it played tonight.

But tbh everyone is acting sketch. I’m voting Sanda because I think she’s a bitch and I don’t want to play with her but if sagar goes I wouldn’t be too sad either. I’d rather sagar stay for now because he’s an option for me but like I know he won’t take me or newz to the end and he’ll take Hadley and Clair.

But I rlly think that this vote will go wrong but if it does then this cast is filled with a bunch of boring ass sheep. I’m literally trying and I feel like I keep getting pushed by a wall by fucking everybody. If thus vote don’t go my way then I’m calling bitches out.
1459 days 8 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Sanda:

“Sagar is now trying to get Daniel out but Daniel is my <3 he’s voted against me since merge began but this vote is really going to be the hardest because they want to vote him and I like him and also they could be lying to me ughh”
1459 days 8 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Hadley:

Once again the votes has completely flipped. Sagar reveals he has a steal-a-vote and that the votes are being split between him and Sanda and he, clair, sanda and I are on the bottom. Now we have a majority with the steal a vote and now can pretty much decide who goes tonight. And I want to take a piece of of the alliance that the other side has formed

open group

Will's Survivor - Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!