This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Egypt Confessionals

Topic » Egypt Confessionals

1459 days ago
SurvivorFan37
— Tiffany gets 10th —
1459 days ago
SurvivorFan37
Hadley:

CONFESSIONAL: Brady is so annoying oh my gosh the guy thinks he's so smart. Like if you were so smart maybe you'd have a bit of power here. He thinks everything he has to say is special or eye opening and I'm literally just like shut up oh my gosh
1459 days ago
SurvivorFan37
Sanda:

“Lmao I’m cracked. I almost really sent in Sagar” 

“This week was all Sagars doing. He’s really masterful at this game. If it was up to me I would have been blindsided but he snooped out their plan and we fucked it ALL up lmao. It was a great week but I know in order for me to win I can’t be sitting next to Sagar at the end because they perceive it as a move me and Sagar did together which is true but Sagar was really the brains behind it. I tried to play up that he controlled it so it makes me look like the lesser target they will vote him before me”

“The idol play was all me I scoped that out so I take credit 😂”

“For the first time in this game I am truly vulnerable. I have no immunity or idol to protect me. Whatever happens now I have to  get out of my self using my social/strategic skills.
1459 days ago
SurvivorFan37
Brady:

Confessional: I think the best phrase to describe my game right now is that I am tripping, dipping and swimming up a huge ass current with a shark by my ankles trying to not die.

Last vote was another nightmare which I knew would probably happen tbh. Just by the way that you hosts were talking like I knew that votes were obviously changing at the last second and I didn’t know that so I knew I’d be getting fucked again and I kept telling people that I had a horrible feeling and my instincts have been pretty much right every time.

This tribal however wasn’t a total loss because it gives me hope for the future in that Sanda now used her idol and sagar stupidly wasted his advantage. Also it wasn’t that bad because if I were to sacrifice somebody on my side like it’d 1000 percent be Tiffany over anyone else so I think they made a stupid play with the idol because its not like they cracked our group because Tiffany was always on the bottom of that.

Can we just talk about Tiffany’s stupidity for a second. I’m sorry but Tiffany you’re an idiot. You knew that with the idol played that it’d only leave you with 3 options of you Daniel and Zac. Idk why my side was so stupid that it was 100 percent Daniel lmao but Tiffany ate it up. She should’ve used her idol once Sanda played her just to be safe especially granted her odds weren’t that great anyways but a crucial piece of information that I have is now the merge idol is out of play and that’s leaves only one idol in the game
1459 days ago
SurvivorFan37
Brady:

Confessional: After tribal like people probably think I’m an idiot for going off on people but its 100 percent part of my strategy. I want ppl to know that I’m going to speak my mind and I want people to view me as this bitch that they’d like to take further because I won’t get any jury votes. I don’t have many plays to make rn so I’m going to use what I’m good at which is speaking my mind to my advantage and plus like I know there’s 0 percent chance of me winning this game. I ain’t oblivious to that fact tbh but I’m going to try and be entertaining while I’m here.

In the chat like my goal was to keep saying how good Sanda is playing and blah blah blah. In fact I actually think her game is overrated tbh. I was just more concerned with the idol cuz I knew she had it and I wanted it gone. She is great at causing paranoia tho cuz she never shuts her fucking mouth. In reality, I know Hadley was the one who got Tiffany out because he said that was his ideal person to get out. He gets so defensive with me so quickly lmao but he should be thankful that I’m giving him a storyline.

So then we got touchy subjects and sagar wins this and tbh it was a disappointing challenge for me because I wasn’t rlly shocked by any of the answers. I was shocked to see newz is playing a better game than I thought but other than that like I wasn’t surprised that everybody took the easy route in regards to this challenge.
1459 days ago
SurvivorFan37
Brady:

Confessional: Sagar wins the challenge and I was honestly disappointed because I think Sagar is the sketchiest player here tbh and I did want to work with him but I absolutely don’t anymore. He’s playing the game hard. Sanda literally was the person who wanted him gone and when I asked him who to vote he said Sanda so we vote Sanda for him and then he’s the one that flips and he blames it on paranoia of an idol but you ain’t convincing me with that because he had a vote steal and he could’ve stole someone’s vote on sandas side so we could split the vote. He never expressed those concerns and instead wanted to be a little snake in the grass. Tbh like I think Sagar was playing a good game until this but him wasting his vote steal, siding with the only person that wanted him out and making himself look untrustworthy to many in the process.

Me and sagar talked for like an hour last night and I was very blunt with him. I’m on the bottom but I’m still going to say what I feel even if it costs me the game like I ain’t going to play the role of being used and not speaking my mind. I told him that I ain’t telling him who I’m voting this next vote because he’ll just run off and tell his many side connections that he has. If this vote told me anything its that I want Sagar gone.

For this vote I think it’s obvious that me/Daniel/Zac/jigsaw and newz need to stick together. We literally were all burned last vote like we need to come together and take away there numbers like its the only thing that makes sense to me. Me and Daniel talked a little bit about the vote and tbh we both agreed on Hadley. Sanda is going to shoot herself in the foot down the road whereas Hadley actually has a legitimate shot of making it to the end plus he’s annoying af and he did get Tiffany out which is exactly what he wanted and sagar confirmed to me that Hadley led that vote so that’s going to be my target heading into tonight. Hadley has more relationships that he can take far than people like Sanda at this point.
1458 days 22 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Brady:

Overall let me just say that I think this cast is super annoying. I’ve probably played one of my worst games ever with this cast but that’s just because this cast is a literal nightmare and I can’t relate to like any of them lmao.

Literally jigsaw couldn’t be anymore annoying. He plays up the nice guy just going with the flow like hell and instead of talking game with me, he rambles on about his date last night and how many he’s been on.

I’m like dude, I’m not here for couples therapy, I’m here to talk fucking game! The kid literally wouldn’t stop talking and omg it was grating to have to sit there and pretend to be interested in his dating life when I couldn’t give a flying fuck.

I’m just taking this game one day at a time and I’m still going to be active, send confessionals and stuff like that but I’d be lying if I said that I wasn’t ready for this game to be over. I’m honestly so ready for it, I think I’ve made my presence known regardless if I go out right now or go out later.
1458 days 21 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Hadley:

So I know I'm a target heading into tribal tonight after the move against Tiffany. The only other name i've heard confidently tossed around is Sanda, and if it keeps me here I'm willing to vote that way. She's a major jury threat and has made some impressive moves. I've built relationships enough to the point where I feel loosing that potential numbers hurts other players more than it would hurt me.

This whole time I've been working relationships with people from both sides so hopefully this vote reflects that in all honesty
1457 days 20 hours ago
TotsTrashy
— Hadley gets 9th —
1457 days 20 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Brady:

*rings phone
*chris answers
Brady: Hey not only did I get your ass out but I also got your closest out in Hadley. Sucks to suck don’t it.
*chris hangs up the phone

HAHAHA I FUCKING GOT HADLEY OUT. That wannabe just really wanted to chirp me and I think its funny that I got the last laugh per usual. Anyways tho like getting Hadley out was 100 percent best scenario for my game last round because he was the only one that I knew def wanted my head on a platter.

Getting Hadley out I knew would also loosen up a lot of connections crucial for me to advance. It loosened up sagar, Zac seemed like he liked Hadley so I wanted to seperate that and I didn’t know if Clair and Hadley had something so I had to separate something.

Last round tho like I knew me and Sanda had to come to some reconciliation because honestly without that idol, she’s not that scary of a player because I can’t think of many people that are openly attached to her at this point in the game. Well we talked and sagar was talking about voting newz on her side.

She said I should tell newz that and newz thought Sanda was targeting him and that’s why he wanted Sanda but when I told him Sagar in fact was like it broke them 2 up as a connection and it caused him to want to take out his closest ally at that point which was exactly what I wanted. I didn’t even have to lie to Sanda cuz she knew that I was voting Hadley and she voted Hadley as well and got Clair to vote Hadley. It just seemed like last vote, everything fell in my lap and it was just something I needed to boost my confidence in this game.
1457 days 20 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Brady:

With Sagar winning the f8 immunity, it made me kind of have to thinks things over because he would’ve probs been an easy vote. This vote is so important for my game tho because like I need to sustain some longetivity to my game that I can at least get to f3 hopefully with the right combination.

Sagar is clearly alone in the game for he most part. His actions have really made him kinda of an outcast at this point and right now he’s a big shield for me and I plan to use him for my advantage. Apparently Daniel told him to like fuck off and most people aren’t talking to him but I think sagar could be an asset for me and I also want to obtain some sort of social game lol. We actually had a good conversation. He knows that newz is a big threat and he just voted Sanda so there relationship is definitely rocky so he doesn’t have many to rely on.

He also told me that I should be careful of Daniel with the f3 and that’s something I was already thinking about but I completely agree. Daniel and I kind of have similar friends but he def has more than me and he never had to cause confrontation in the chat like I have so that’s something I have to think about.

Tbh this vote like I think the jigsaw puzzle that was never meant to be, jigsaw is getting med evaced. He seems like he hasn’t been online and tbh I ain’t that mad about because I kind of need threats in as long as possible lmao.

If he doesn’t self vote tho like there’s got to be a plan regardless and it’ll probs be Sanda. I think she and Daniel could have a potential close relationship and I’d like to break that up at this point in the game because I feel that I’ve exploited a lot of cracks so idk how useful she is to me anymore and plus sagar and newz are also doing it.

So I may vote Sanda but I may also vote jigsaw just cuz I think he’s leaving the game anyways and it may not be good to show my hand there.

Ideally my f3 would be Clair and Zac in this game. I just got to play my cards right to get there
1457 days 20 hours ago
TotsTrashy
— Jigsaw gets 8th —
1456 days 19 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Sanda:

“You know Sagar is a very determined and focused player. It seems like he never takes his eyes off the prize, and if that’s the case I’m just gonna have to gouge them the fuck out. Clean cut bitch!"

“I am shook, Daniel is finally wanting to make a big move and get out Brady which is perfect for me because that just means I’m one step further to my crown. That’s why I love Daniel <3"

“Even though he voted for me he’s still the cutest and most likable out of everyone so I want to be in f3 with him & clair”
1456 days 19 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Brady:

This round is such a fucking shitshow. Daniel at first led the charge to vote me and I heard from newz, sagar and Zac lmao so it wasn’t very hidden but I had to act like I had no idea but in actuality I talked to newz, sagar and Zac today and we all confirmed we wanted Sanda and Sagar even made the chat of us 4.

Now 1 hour before the vote lol Clair comes to me saying she’s heard my name which rlly came out of nowhere. I was shook she told me but I had to keep up the charade that I was still going home. However, now Sanda messages sagar saying Clair doesn’t want to do me lol and now they might be seeing if they can get the vote on newz lmao.

This is a stressful tribal but I think I’ll be able to make it through another one
1456 days 19 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Newz:

I'm in possibly the worst position in the game. Not this round per se but next round. I'm fairly confident that if Sanda goes home this round, I'm gonna be in an awful spot socially. Not this round but next round. I'm really worried that I will be targetted and voted out over someone like Daniel

open group

Will's Survivor - Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!