This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Bangladesh Confessionals

Topic » Bangladesh Confessionals

1901 days 1 hour ago
SurvivorFan37
Katherine:

Confession:
After Kelly's demise It's time for a change. I reached to Burger and talked about his shitty fetty wap. I literally hate this genre of music but I had to try and gain his vote. On the other side Ryan is talking with Barn. I am hopeful that we will have the votes to get Naoh this time. Also I believe that It's Steph who snitched our last vote. She is such a rat!
1900 days 23 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Brady:

Ch 4 | Merge Time Baby!

Man I was so fucking glad to have merged. The pre merge was a really rough road for me and I was always on the bottom. I literally thought I was going home every tribal I went to but I was able to use the twist to my advantage to wiggle my way out of it. I was a huge underdog in the pre merge so making the merge was a huge relief. I was really excited to talk to people like Ruffles, Barn, Swaggy and I was happy to merge with Steph. Before the merge there luckily was already a 4 person alliance created by Noah and it consisted of me, Ruffles, HC and Noah. Talk about a clusterfuck of a group lol. These are the people that I usually never work with in games but I had to work with anything I had in this game just because of Kelly’s big alliance. Ruffles and HC were basically out there in the chats just like me and Noah were and the challenge showed us where us 4 stood because we were all knocked out right away and then the other stopped. Personally, I think getting out early in the challenge was a blessing in disguise for mine and Noah’s games because we weren’t pissing off people like Swaggy and Barn who were essential votes to us. Kelly’s side was so fucking confident but they took out Swaggy and barn first which is exactly what I expected. Noah also made a chat before the challenge of me, HC, ruffles, Barn, himself and Swaggy. We kind of got talking about who we’d want to vote and Kelly’s name was the one we all agreed on so I just didn’t want her to win the challenge. Noah making all these chats though is great for his game though because he’ll be seen as overplaying to others and I can use that to my advantage.

Luckily, Kelly lost the challenge. It was down to Kat and Steph and Kat ended up winning which wasn’t great but it wasn’t worse scenario. It was evidently clear that they were just dragging Steph far because they wanted her for sure vote but my girl Steph is smart enough to not believe their bullshit. It seemed like us 6 all really wanted kelly out. However, Steph didn’t want kelly out and she wanted Viv out. She expressed this to me and Noah and I totally understood her point. Kelly was such a big target that she was basically a shield for me and Noah and keeping her around was good for our games. However, I didn’t want to change the vote off of Kelly because I didn’t want to cause distrust with my alliance of 6 already. I still kept Steph in the loop but I told her that it could easily be 6-6.

The thing that played so heavily in this vote was my decision on whether or not I wanted to use the idol. Personally I wanted to use my idol because everyone unfortunately already knew I had it and I really didn’t want a bigger target in my back than I already had. The reason why everyone knew was because I told HC I did Bret for the guess but I told her I didn’t find it and she did Bret too to find out if I was lying and so she knew and called me out on it. So my cover was already blown so I told Steph and Noah separately that I wasn’t probably going to play it at tribal council.
1900 days 23 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Brady:

Ch 4 Continued...

I thought the best plan for my game would be to just get rid of my idol right away but I really wanted it to be a successful play to change the game. I didn’t want to play my idol and have it be a waste. Luckily, I had my secret spy Steph on my side and she was giving me all the information on Kelly’s side. I played a previous game with Steoh before and were really good friends and we dominated the season together so I had a really good feeling I could trust her. I was giving her information on my side and she was sending me screenshots of the vote in her side. Nicky told Noah that me and Noah were having votes split on us so I knew that’d be the perfect excuse for my idol play on HC. I obviously knew I couldn’t expose Steoh because I needed Kelly’s side to think that Steph was actually true to her word the entire time. I want Steph to play double agent as long as possible because she’s relaying so much information back to me and this was our secret. She didn’t even want me telling Noah so I just told Noah that I had a feeling that HC was being targeted because of Nicky’s speech.

So the plan was set in stone. I told Noah and Steph that I was playing my idol live at tribal and obviously there was a voice in the back of my head saying like what if Steph is screwing with me. However, my gut was telling me to trust Steph so I went into tribal playing my idol. I was literally so scared because Will literally almost didn’t even see that I played it but luckily it worked out. I explained in my speech that I didn’t buy Nicky’s lie and I knew that’d set people off of Steph.

The plan fucking worked! I had my gifs ready and Kelly’s bitch ass was sent packing. I usually don’t post gifs after an idol play because there is such a thing called jury management. However, Kelly was the biggest bitch who went after you personally and I didn’t even care about her jury vote at that point because she deserved all of it. Kelly going over Viv was definitely the right move for my sanity and I was glad we went through with that. Of course Kelly left with no class but the word class is nowhere near her brain.

Personally, I was a little worried after this tribal because I pulled off a big play. Me and Stef were the stars of that vote who really made it happen and nobody knows it except Noah because Steph told him. I was worried that people would see me as a huge threat now and I got called iconic by my alliance which was a great feeling but I was just hoping people would forget about my play haha. However, I don’t regret it at all because me playing the idol gave my alliance the numbers 6-5 with my side alliance with Steph. If I didn’t play the idol it would of probs gone to rocks or Swaggy or barn could of easily flipped and I just didn’t want to be at the bottom again so this idol play ensured that I’d finally have some power in this game.
1900 days 22 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Brady:

Ch 5 | It’s now a bitchless game

Kelly going was amazing for my sanity. She was the biggest butch ever and to see her go was just amazing. It was a great feeling to finally feel in too and have the other alliance go from top to bottom real quick. I didn’t care about Kelly’s jury vote which is why I acted like an asshole when she left but she totally deserved it. However, with kelly fine I really want to talk to Ryan and Kat because they were the ones I attacked in the chat about their games. So I just wanted to say sorry about how I acted but I really think it’s bevsuse kelly brought it out of me and I told them we don’t have to be best of friends but we should at least be civil. I don’t know if they bought my fake ass apology but hopefully they did because I may need their jury votes in the end so I just had to bury the hatchet.

Unfortunately, Katherine won the immunity challenge again and we weren’t able to vote her out. She is the biggest threat on the other side so her winning immunity really was the worst scenario because I think she’s a really good player. However, for this tribal my strategy was to just play under the radar because I had a huge idol play last round and I wanted to downplay my threat level as much as possible. I basically said to my alliance I was cool with whatever and I let Noah do the talking and my alliance all came to the consensus that Viv had to go and I was personally fine with that because it was a nice and easy vote and I honestly just wanted to relax a little after the stress of the last vote and Viv is also super fake so I wasn’t too sad about it. The reason why we came to Viv is because barn and Swaggy seem to each have a connections with Nicky or Ryan and I told my alliance I’d rather not do Steph.

I think Steph for this vote may definitely vote Viv but if she doesn’t I’m really not to worried about it. Steph said that the other side is targeting Noah so I’m really glad that I’m not the target but I do worry Swaggy and Barn possibly flipping and playing both sides because it seems like something they would do. At least my name isn’t out there though. There is a chance Noah could go which would hurt me but then I’d also get more freedom in the game so it wouldn’t be too upsetting. He just overplays so freaking much and it’s literally exhausting but hopefully Viv goes tonight and then I’ll worry about next tribal and if it’ll be the right time to make a big move.

But the bitch is dead!

https://giphy.com/gifs/gigi-does-it-rotblum-bye-felicia-DwFars7TUDZkc
1900 days 16 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
--- Viv gets 11th ---
1900 days 16 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Nicky:

conf -- well i havent been in majority all game so time so suck up to majority again.. yay. noah said it would be ryan and katherine before me so thats good. i always had a good relationship with barn/burger, so i feel safe there. and tayvie told me to vote ryan last time and he knew id be the only one. i knew id be the only ryan vote but i didnt rlly care. im good with ruffles if im good with tayvie. that only leaves brady.. hope i can somehow get him out!
1900 days 16 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Noah:

If my plan to go to f3 with HC and Ruffles wrks, and they both quit then, fucking fine by me but yet again whoever the 4th placer is, i'd probbly lose to them in a jury vote if they get brought back so that's fucked
1900 days 16 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Katherine:

Confession:
Almost all of my cards are on the deck. My alliance is falling apart and I needed to do something. At this point Burger aka SwaggyB is my only chance. I cant believe that he expected me to use my "idol" on someone so I can waste it lol. I don't have an idol .. yet. Anyways ..I have to pretend that I like fetty wap for a little more. I cant believe that Noah is still in the game. The only thing I know is that Burger said that he will keep me until Noah is out because I told him if I outlast him (Noah), he  will get my jury vote. If this works I will do everything to get the next immunity challenge and get into a position again. I actually think that if I get Brady out now, Noah will come begging me to save him. I guess only time will tell.
1900 days 16 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Swaggy:

Confessional

So me and Matt need to decide what to do this vote. Flip and join forces with Ryan, Nicky, Katherine, and Steph. Or stick with the alliance of 6. This is a huge decision we would have to make. If we do betray the 6, I don’t want Noah out yet. I rather vote Brady out first. I talk to noah more and Brady is a comp beast. I just finished playing another group game with him and he killed it. Can’t let that happen this game. It’s time for a move. But the only way I can put my plan into action is with Matt. But Matt doesn’t do much anyways so getting his vote wouldn’t be so hard lmao

open group

Will's Survivor - Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!