This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Bangladesh Confessionals

Topic » Bangladesh Confessionals

1912 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
1912 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Noah:

Guess who’s back? ;).

That’s right it’s Noah Kondon’s crazy ass🤪.  It’s been a while since I’ve played a group game, almost a year.  I’ve been playing these games since about 2014 so that’s the longest break I’ve taken ever.  So that’s going to be an advantage and a disadvantage to me in different ways.  I might not be as dominant in challenges as I was when I left sue to being out of practice but people won’t be as weary of me as they were before.  If anything I’m hoping the people who do know me just see me as like some bloke that they’re excited to play with again. 

I’m still probbly going to be the crazy fucker in games who is either OTT or CP with 5 visibility every episode and I will still probbly send a billion confessionals a day but uh it’s been nearly a year so I’ve changed and matured a little bit IRL. 

https://media.giphy.com/media/3o6Zt6Jdnh4pbBqUUM/giphy.gif

Well not technically tho I still have a few months to go.  I don’t know if that will translate to my online gaming, if it does hopefully that’s in a good way in my ability to argue my case or form bonds but I could also see it hurting my game if I’m less active and less willing to implement crazy fucking strategies that ignore conventional gaming wisdom in a calculated manner.  That’s my specialty ;).  Most of the time, that shit flops but when it works, it’s fucking glorious even if I don’t win the game.  But let’s hope I haven’t changed TOO MUCH so I con continue giving a large quantity of quality content👌🏽.

I’m super excited to play this game especially tho, I remember playing this series in the first generation and I remember some stuff about it but not clearly.  I can think of one time I was in a challenge where we had to get certain fruits for certain point values and shit and I was in a Jamba Juice.  Mearl’s tribe beat mine which sucked ass because he was too fucking good.  I remember the final 17 vote prior to forming of tribes where we voted Sackeshi off 14-3 over Mearl (that was a fucking mistake).  There was also one challenge where I got my tribe to just ignore the rules of the challenge and then we thought we won but didn’t and I was at school I think late at night.  And how one of my tribemates (blanking on the name) flipped on me and had a secret alliance with Mearl and totally manipulated me.  I also remember that that guy was a dumbass for not cutting Mearl at Final 3 but I still voted him anyways for weird reasons because I had trouble picking between them.  I was also kind of a mess after I got flipped on and burned out.  Either way, I think that’s one of the rare games I played on here where I cast a dissenting jury vote and was totally happy about the winner and felt they should have won equally as much as the person I voted for.  Also Will thought i was Mearl’s sheep early on apparently because I wanted to get the people who voted him out out as easy outs…

But anyways, it’s a different generation and the game I played by the same host slightly over 3 years ago doesn’t matter for shit.  I’m here to show the new Will’s Survivor and myself, the new Noah Kondon, let’s see if I’ve still got it ;).
1912 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Noah:

So seeing this Secret Savior twist, I'm immediately a little thrown off my feet.  On one hand, if we lose which seems very possible given Gangaridai seems to have good competitors, they can save an inactive member or someone I tried to cut, that could be bad for business or in combination with an idol, two people could circumvent a split vote.  On the other hand, if I can form some type of deal with someone when we lose, I can use it to my benefit like saving myself.  If we win, however, I think I'm up there in contenders for the Secret Savior so I can get some power.  This twist also gives me a good excuse to get involved in the affairs of the other tribe, something I've done before which has lead to people flipping on me.  It also lets me talk to people who are on the other tribe without seeming immediatly like a shady shitbag.
1912 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Rosie:

confessional: i joined this website when i was looking for survivor games ive never seen big brother or castings on tv so im happy i get to play survivor for this first time i saw a advertisement for it on tengaged
1911 days 11 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Noah:

So now Rosie's talking to me on skype but clearly just wants me as a contact and wants the conversation to die.  Ok I fucking see you Rosie Fucking Red

Hi, Noah Kondon, I'd like to add you as a contact.
5:30 PM
Hey!
Rosie, 5:30 PM
hii
5:32 PM
How are you?
Rosie, 5:33 PM
im good how r u
5:33 PM
Good
This is my first group game in a while
almost a year

That's it, Rosie will probs just not respond leaving me hanging kinda cuz that's a weird note to end a convo on as I clearly opened the door to continue it.  Either Rosie is onto my shit about trying to get people to like me by having small talk with them and is a secret mastermind genius, is blowing me off just cuz meh, or just hasn't responded yet.  Idk maybe reading too much into it.

Brady and myself also talked about being alternates and agreed my tribe is utter crap, I know he's going to try to play me and will never be loyal to me and I think he knows the same in return but we're still talking because fuck it.

Same game lol
It appears we were both alternates, alternate gang
Brady, 4:42 PM
Yeah haha
5:29 PM
Well this savior twist kinda forces people to work toghether cross-tribes
Brady, 5:31 PM
Yeah I like it
5:32 PM
My tribe seems like the one that's gonna lose most often due to our inacts
so i don't lol
Brady, 5:32 PM
Yeah our tribe looks way stronger 😂
5:33 PM
Ikr like fuck
Why Will gotta do me like that
he should have put us both on the tribe im on
and moved an inact over
That would be a fair trade XD
eah lol too bad we aren’t in the same tribe
5:44 PM
oof pre-merge will probbly be a mess for me
if i don't get booted instantly
1911 days 11 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Noah:

Right now I trust Logan and Swaggy the most.  I've known Nicky the longest on my tribe but never really got to know Nicky well myself, it was more of a mutual friends type of thing.  Despite never having played together before, I almost feel like I know Swaggy better than Nicky.  I for now trust Logan the most and I don't think we're going to go after each other until the game picks up, but I might cut him late but it's depending on how the game plays out and if we're both there.  As for potential replacements, they might be people I know and trust better so I'm waiting on forming a secret 4 until we know for sure who our 9 is going to be.  I'm hoping if there are replacements, there is someone I do have a great bond with and can trust for a 4th member.  I think in this tribe with this twist, 4 is the right number to stay secret and keep secrets, and maintain a sense of order
1911 days 11 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
1910 days 22 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Katherine:

Confession:
The creation of my first alliance with Ryan brady and Ika was the Best thing that couldve happen to me this early in the game. I am not upset that we are at tribal. Thats the time when the connections are being made. Not by winning challenge and fakely cheering up with your team.
Our current target is Kelly which I have no problem about. As long as its not me, im fine with it. I guess i will step out the leadership of the first boot to Brady, but if we go to another tribal the things will go my way with my own target. Im still setting up my web of lies and alliances. #chaoskath
1910 days 22 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Ryan:

Confessional -- So I really didn't know what to expect coming into this game. Before the immunity challenge I only briefly spoke to a few people and it had me kinda worried. But luckily losing the challenge kind of got things moving and now i'm in a 4-person alliance with Katherine, bblover567 and coachwade and could not be happier with it! I also have connections on the other tribe too with burger and barn so hopefully we all make it to a swap!
1910 days 21 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Katherine:

Confession:
While me and my alliance are voting Kelly with 4 solid votes, I told her, Tristan and Rosie to vote for Viv in case Kelly gets sister saved from the other tribe. I am just making myself sister secure!

Vote:
I am voting for Kelly because I don't think she will manage to come to the challenges in time and is going to put the tribe in more danger.
https://media.giphy.com/media/5YfsXrc3kCt2SERbB2/giphy.gif
1910 days 20 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
1910 days 20 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Katherine:

Confession:
I just threw Tristan's name at Kelly and Viv and they think he is targeting them. I am so skinny! I haven't heard anything from Rosie yet, is she working with the widows or the skinnies? I'm playing both sides right now but I am more of a widow xoxo
1910 days 14 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Noah:

So Will telling me he won is everything, with this new chat I created with Kelly, Nicky, and Will I now have a solid group.  I don't want to go deep with any of them but if I can essentially start a war between Brady's Crew (Who I suspect is in charge of Gangaridai) and Kelly's Crew, I can just play the middle.  That being said, in Survivor it's pretty much one side takes control at the merge or the other so that's going to be a mess so I need to build a solid middle crew that can play both sides of the fence
1910 days 13 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Ryan:

OKAY so after all that drama and the big blow up I am here to change my vote to TRIS... this is the smartest thing for me to do because now viv/ben want to work with me moving forward... So if I vote Tris, it keeps those 2 safe, and keeps my chat of 4 safe (Katherine kevin and brady). it also keeps the drama between ben and kevin in the spotlight and keeps me out of it
1909 days 22 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
---Ika gets 16th---
1909 days 22 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Logan:

.be

open group

Will's Survivor - Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!