This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Bangladesh Confessionals

Topic » Bangladesh Confessionals

1918 days 10 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Brady:

Ch 2 | Rock Bottom

So right now my game is literally so rock bottom. Since my last confessional I've basically been unable to crack my stupid tribe mates. Like literally the entire tribe was in an alliance with Kelly's group except for me and Dylan and I literally tried to talk to people to change things but I was basically ignored and just told to vote Dylan. I was like wtf like I'm obviously the next clear target after Dylan so what does one vote benefit me? Rosie literally thought she was offering me the best deal in the world by voting Dylan because she was a dumbass. Luckily, Noah was able to win Secret Savior and save me from being voted out.

I would of never thought that coming into this game that Noah would be my closest ally because he overplays so hard but like with this solid premade alliance I literally had no choice. Noah was clearly on the bottom of his tribe and I was clearly on the bottom of mine nd he's actually a good ally for me to have in the game because I literally have nobody else and he seems like he's good at the secret savior comps and that's what I knew I had to rely on.

My tribe then lost the immunity challenge again and I was feeling so desperate and I figured that if I didn't get the secret savior then I'd be going home. I really tried to get Tris, Rosie and Ryan to vote Kelly with me because I knew they were at the bottom of Kelly's alliance and all of them were too stupid to realize that Kelly has like 6 super close allies to her cause they're dumbasses and I kept telling Rosie and Tris that it wouldn't work for them. However, talking to those 3 donuts was like talking to the Statue of Liberty and I was constantly ignored and then Tris dumbass decided to expose me. So at this point I knew that I couldn't vote Kelly so I just tried to talk to Viv and Kelly and make them a deal that I'd vote with them and work with them if they voted for Tris with me. I even told them that Tris has told me countless times that he'd even vote Kelly so I tried everything I could but of course it didn't work. However, I was miraculously saved by the Secret Savior and I had no idea who it was.

The unfortunate part was that the closest person to me had to go and that was Rosie but I gave Rosie countless offers to change the game and she refused it every time and I told her she was no use to them so she did it to herself. If Rosie would of voted Kelly at the 3rd tribal instead of Dylan then this whole game would of been different and this is why I'm getting so frustrated with this dumb cast cause I'm trying so fucking hard and getting nowhere.
1915 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
— Tris gets 13th —-
1915 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Noah:

MOTHERUCKING RUFFLES.  YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ME ORDERING YOU AROUND YOU LITTLE SHIT?  YOU CLEARLY HAVE NO FUCKING ISSUE TAKING ORDERS FROM HC SO WHILE YOUR MISTRESS IS ON THE OT WHY DON'T YOU LISTEN TO ME?  IT'S THE SAME SHIT
1915 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
1915 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Brady:

Chapter 3 | Slight Bit of Hope

So I was able to luckily barely scrape by to the tribe swap and I had a really good feeling that the tribe swap was indeed going to be at 14 and thank god it was. I was so on the bottom of my tribe and being on the tribe with Kelly’s stupid alliance was very frustrating. I was really hoping I could be on a tribe with majority of the other tribe members and my allies Steph and Noah. However, my bad luck streak continued and the tribe swap literally didn’t really help my game at all and it just kept me in the exact same position. My new tribe was Kelly, Kat, Viv, Ryan, Steph and HC. The only silver lining about this swap was that I was really happy to have Steph on my team but I was still on the bottom and it was 4-3 with Kelly’s alliance still in control. The good thing about it being 4-3 was that I knew her alliance couldn’t split the votes but luckily my tribe was still able to pull out a win because I needed a break from tribal.

However, I was really hoping that Noah would be able to survive and keep his idol. At this point in the game, Noah was my closest ally and I knew that idol would really come in handy for us the farther we went along in the game. He was telling me his plans and he was basically developing a split vote between Tris and Nicky and he made it work so that Will would have a plan to blindside Noah because Noah was basically saying he was going to use his idol.

And tbh I was actually very happy with the plan to vote Will. I came to find out that Will saved me with the secret savior at f15 and I absolutely was grateful for it but I saw right though his game. He saved Kelly with the savior and now me so he was totally playing both sides pretty well but me and Noah were so on to him. I knew that Will had to go early because I really believed that he had all the qualities to win this game. Luckily, the plan worked for Noah and he was able to do the dirty work for me and get Will out. Getting Will out I knew was risky because Noah would really be pissing off Steph but I knew that Will going would really strengthen my relationship with Steph later on so it worked out okay.

After tribal, me and Noah did have a little bit of an argument because I kept telling him that if he wanted both of us at merge, then he’d need to throw the challenge and I think Ruffles did but I don’t think Noah did but personally I was just glad to be safe for another day. I was still worried for Noah because he didn’t have the idol so my goal was to just try and win the secret savior so I could save him. However, the good thing to winning the third challenge was that my tribe was receiving the third idol clue and Noah was able to get the idol because of his third clue so I was literally refreshing the mails like crazy waiting for the clue to come out.

The clue was able to pin the options down to 4 and luckily I was able to guess the right answer first and I got the fucking idol baby! Things seemed to finally start looking up for me because I knew that having this idol could really help me go farther in the game and I was in such a shitty position so I really needed it. I told Noah because I wanted to strengthen our bond even further but I didn’t want to tell anybody else yet. Noah also set up a chat with me, him, ruffles and HC so things were finally starting to look better. The savior comp I knew was something I could win and I fought so hard to save Noah and it worked. I didn’t know if he was in trouble but I just wanted to make sure we got by another day. He didn’t get any votes but another one of Kelly’s minions went home. Tris was a dumbass this whole game and I’m so glad I outlasted his stupid ass. Then the merge announcement happened and I couldn’t believe that me and Noah were able to make it together!
1915 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Noah:

At first I hated this challenge, but now I fucking love it, the pecking order for the other side is being clearly shown while i've showed absolutely none of my cards.  And I actually had a good chat with hal the cast all there.  Everyone layed out who they wanted to protect (Brady wanted Steph, Swaggy wanted Nicky, and Barn wanted Ryan, all of which I figured) leaving us 3 options for the next few votes.  Given Brahmaputra didn't get any clues after finding the idol and there will probbly only be 1 clue given to the immunity winner, Brady probbly has the only idol in the game.

While Brady thinks getting Katherine out is best, for me the best call is getting rid of Kelly first, having her be the first juror eliminates some of her influence given late jurors are less likely to listen to her given she'd have been out for so long.  In addition, she posses the biggest threat to my going on a future immunity run, and is detrimental to my relationship with Nicky.  (Me and Nicky have the weirdest relationship)

Also, I just like Katherine better than most other people in the game.  And that's obviously going to be a little bit of an influence.  I like her better than HC and Ruffles.  I respect her more than Swaggy's and Barn when it comes to gameplay and effort put in.  And I think she's playing better than Ryan.  That could be changed tho since there's a lot of game left to be played and a lot I don't know loads yet and a good final tribal could sway me. 

I think my current jury vote rankings are this is this:

---I would be absolutely ecstatic to vote for---
Brady

---Solid Gameplay that would probbly deserve the win---
Nicky
Katherine

---Not Bad/I guess/I don't know enough about their game yet, I could see myself making a case for them or lighting them up depending---
Ryan/Steph/Barn/Swaggy

---Please Fuck No I don't want to vote--
Ruffles
HC
Viv
Kelly

Luckily, I don't see any final 3 where at least one of Ruffles/HC and Kelly/Viv make it so as long as it's a final 3, I should be able to vote for someone I hopefully still like and respect at the end of this which are the other 7 players.
1915 days 10 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Noah:

So during the immunity challenge (the start), I was so sleep deprived that I just took a nap, obviously, that wouldn't bode well for me in a final tribal council situation so if I'm there I'll lie and say I missed it on purpose so people would show the pecking order.  That way I sound smart rather than some lazy bum who just feel asleep in bed at 2 PM for a few hours.
1913 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Noah:

.be
1913 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
---Kelly gets 12th---
1913 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Noah:

.be
1913 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Swaggy:

So I voted with will and his sheep. Keep in mind I am no sheep. I still kind of a wildcard in this game. And even tho I been voting with Noah most of the time, it may be time to make a move. I may just make a move on Noah or Brady. It’s time for the Swaggy b to get into action and get the votes to taken that power duo out.
1913 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Swaggy:

So me and barn are really the wildcards. I’m trying to play both sides and I believe he is too. So I think we should stick with Noah this vote and vote off viv. But next vote, I think it would be a great time to flip.

So the sides rn are

Noah’s side:
Noah
Brady
Ruffles
Heather

Kelley’s side:
Nicky
Viv
Steph
Ryan
Katherine

Middle:
Me
Barn

After viv is gone, it’ll be 4 people on Noah’s side and 4 on kelley’s. I really like Ryan and Nicky. Ryan has played in my group games and we played stars together. And Nicky has gifted me. So it’s best for me and Matt to flip next vote. But I need to talk to him now just the make sure he’ll be down with this plan. I believe steph and Brady are friends but I’ll just have to make sure on that. If they are, maybe this would be a great time to blindside Noah. The Swaggy B is gonna pick his game up and make some fucking moves. This is MY time
1913 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Swaggy:

lright, so I just pmed everyone in the game. I need to start forming more social connections. I’ve been pretty quiet the first few days. I need everyone to like me and it’s easier for people to not idol me out or even try to vote me out. If I had my way, this would be my elimination order

11th. Viv (I need to stick with Noah rn)
10th. Brady (comp beast and social threat)
9th. Katherine (comp beast and I think I could get back on Noah’s good side after that Brady vote)
8th. Steph (haven’t talked to much and to show Noah he can still trust me)
7th. Ruffles (time to join forces with Nicky and Ryan and an idol may be used on Noah. Nobody would predict ruffles)
6th. Noah (biggest threat in the game. Has to go)
5th. Nicky (sorry queen but has a lot of friends on jury)
4th. Ryan (sane reason as Nicky)
3rd. Heather (easy to beat)
2nd Matt (my final 2)
1st. The Swaggy B (the trap king)
1913 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Katherine:

Confession:
Told you I was a comp beast Kath haha! My sit in the final 10 is sure but I really really need Noah out! He is the only one who can beat me in an immunity challenge so I need him out. I want to be wearing that sweet necklace at every tribal from now on!
https://media.giphy.com/media/P3xNzYa3BGwus/giphy.gif
1913 days 16 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Noah:

https://media.giphy.com/media/ddGMP0GK3Dv8Y7MN9e/giphy.gif

I don't think Katherine has the idol yet with only 2 clues, or Swaggy and Barn will flip given they think we're at straight up 6-5 numbers.  But I'm still absolutely paranoid that one of those 2 things is going to happen tonight.  Fuck, I hate not having immunity, this feels like shit.  Katherine has GTG so I can start winning immunities constantly.

open group

Will's Survivor - Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!