This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Bangladesh Confessionals

Topic » Bangladesh Confessionals

1920 days 22 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Noah:

My instincts aren't usually wrong, and rn I don't think Brady is being lied to for this vote, but if we let Dylan go home, we're practically screwed, we have to draw a line in the sand and we need to do it now.  Now is the time to get Viv out I'm fucking sure of it.  Kelly didn't seem to know shit about Katherine being a double agent, therefore I'm thoroughly convinced now that Katherine is not a double agent but is instead playing everyone.  There's an alliance of Kelly, Rosie, Viv, and Katherine and clearly if Kelly told us about that, if Kelly knew, she would clearly tell us about the Brady, Ryan, Ika, Katherine alliance.  And Brady had no idea about Kelly's group and the way the votes line up, Katherine voted for Tris.

I SWEAR I have everything about Katherine's game figured out.  She wants to stick to tribal lines and unite her allies.  It's a perfect set up.  I've tried to do the same thing in past games.  It doesn't work, the cross tribal connections that she doesn't see would bite her in the ass.  If she was the secret savior last round (Like she thought she was winning it I don't really believe lol I didn't win) then that would make sense because who would save Ruffles?  Someone who is focused on the tribal lines aspect and keeping our tribe weak rather than their cross-tribe connection.  And I planted the seed with Katherine to save Ruffles in my attempt to get Barn out.

Everything fucking fits, it fits fucking perfectly
1920 days 22 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Katherine:

Confession:
I was literally exposed by Noah. Everything he said was true. That's giving such a negative edit to my game. I don't feel good about it, Its making me sick. I want Noah out like right now.
1920 days 21 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Katherine:

Confession:
I was hoping Heather to win the secret savior but apparently she didn't and now I'm screwed. If Kelly set something up behind my back would be an epic move. I am scared about this tribal not gonna lie and probably
http://images.yuku.com/image/gif/e771624c1b69a7bd70f6b5cc1177744ca00e5545_r.gif
1920 days 20 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
---Dylan gets 16th---
1920 days 20 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Noah:

Ugh, i didn't get a chance to enact my plan do to the fucking time constraints.  If it turns out Brady voted Dylan then this fucking deadline shit screwed us.  If Ryan voted Dylan, he's a literal dumbass, and if Dylan voted Brady, then uh fuck.
1920 days 20 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Noah:

This shit was supposed to be fun, and uh, as of today, I'm clearly not having fun.  Shit's gotten personal highkey.  It's not just that things didn't go my way, it's all the attacks and shit Viv and Kelly have made.  I can handle game attacks but the personal ones are a little um, much.  I never expected Tris to be the one to lead my game to be screwed the fuck up. 

What sucks is I play on the basis that everyone else is operating in their best intrest, and Tris isn't.  Ryan also highkey either fucked up or made a dumb move.
1920 days 20 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Katherine:

Confession:
flips hair
Third time in a row the secret savior was used correctly and my wig has never been skinnier! In 2 out of 2 tribal councils, that I have been, my vote has been negated. Is this making me a bad player? NO! My mistake was that I didn't think that my tribe mates will talk all of their strategies to the OT players! I didn't expect Noah to have such tight connections to my tribe. I am glad that I was the reason his closest friend got evicted  I lied to him that I will use the secret savior on him back then and used it on RUffles. So TAKE THAT NOAH! I am just beginning with you !
1919 days 23 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Noah:

Well I'm online now and I feel so much better than yesterday.  Now that I'm less tired and shit, I now have the capability to deal with internet trolls like Kelly and Viv.  Kelly and Viv are essentially just people who are too scared to make fun of people to their face.  I don't care if they see this post game and know exactly what I did because I'm just going to block them lmao.  Anyways, they're just internet trolls, and the way you beat a troll is...

Troll Em Back.

If you just dump hate back, that just fuels them and they're going to continue fighting you.  But if you are super nice to them, it frustrates their little brain.  If they continue to fight you and you just kindly respond, they're either absolutely going to start getting enraged as their gross cheese covered fingers type furiously on their keyboard making them appear to be even more of an asshole or they actually start to like you and stop fighting you, that's also a win because it gets them off your back.

When Kelly sends me pictures of slaughterhouses to frustrate my vegan sensitivities, I thank her for exposing the true horrors of slaughterhouses and spreading awareness to veganism.  If she goes far enough she could become the next Piers Morgan (People have gone vegan literally just to spite Piers Morgan, the vegan community loves it).  So big win for veganism or Kelly stops trolling.

When Kelly creates a bunch of extra skype accounts just to spam my skype, block them all but comment about how I'm getting so many new skype friends.  And tbh in that one I know from timestamps that Kelly is literally spending at least 5-10 minutes per multi user so she's just wasting her own time lmao. 

It's hard to troll back at the abortion pictures or when Kelly calls me a f*g but I'll do my best.

BE READY TROLLS, I'M GOING TO NUKE YOU WITH MY KINDNESS.
1919 days 17 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
---Rosie gets 13th---
1919 days 17 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Swaggy:

Well it’s time for the Swaggy b to dominate. I like everyone on my tribe even tho I know some of them voted me the tribal Logan went on. Noah wanted to split votes between tris and Nicky. I ain’t doing either of them. Tris is my bro and Nicky gifted me. So i want to vote will. Imma try to get the votes to vote will out of this game. Heck, he hasn’t even tried to talk to the Swaggy b. Now that I’m out of stars, it’s time for the Swaggy b to dominate and control this game
1919 days 17 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Swaggy:

Wow, so Noah has the idol. He must trust me a lot to tell me that. But it also is making me want to blindside him tbh. But now isn’t the time. Dang, it feels amazing being as Swaggy as the Swaggy b. I’m also in this deep fry alliance and I didn’t even look at it until now lmao. But im not sticking with it tbh. I want will our and he’s in it
1919 days 17 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Ryan:

okay here's a confessional - I really didn't know what to expect with the swap but literally it couldn't of worked out any better. I still feel really good about my position on this tribe and with my alliance. I feel REALLY bad about Brady, and I've kind of been ignoring him, but for some reason he seems to think we were #1's when I don't remember ever promising him that. So it's kind of awkward. I know I need to reach out and fix our relationship eventually, but considering the dynamic of our tribe isn't too much different, i'm going to hold off on that for now. So thankful we finally won and it's nice to have a day off from Tribal after going 2 days in a row..
1918 days 23 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Noah:

This plan is risky, no not risky, fucking mad.  But i'm trying it.  I need Barn to turn on Will, Swaggy to keep his mouth shut, Ruffles to keep his mouth shut.  And Will not to be saved by the Savior if like fucking Steph gets it or some shit and is like "LOL I'LL SAVE MY BEST FRIEND WILL WHO I CAN TOTALLY TRUST". 

Will, you could have just saved Brady and joined our side, but you clearly aren't willing to give us any info and you're still working to save Nicky and Tris and playing for Kelly.  This makes you the safest vote so uh you gtg.

I exposed my idol to Swaggy and Barn so hopefully they don't try to vote me.  Keep your plan off me thanks, if you flip and turn on anyone, let it be Ruffles.  Not me.  I need to get them to think I might play it, without them thinking I'm trying to get them to think I might play it.  I just don't want votes.  I can easily see this plan going wrong if Barn is still hard for Will or any other factors. 

---IDOL PLAY BUT IT MAY CHANGE DON'T READ---
If the Savior is used on Will, I use my immunity idol on myself.
If the Savior is used on me, I don't use the idol.
If an idol is played for Will and I'm not already saved by the Savior, I use my immunity idol.
---IDOL PLAY PLANS MAY CHANGE, I HOLD THE VOTE UNTIL VOTE READING TIME SO DON'T READ EARLY----

Also, I may make a live play if I'm paranoid enough.

Thing is, I have this curse where if I need to play an idol, I don't play it, and if I don't need to play an idol, I play it.  Essentially I suck at idols, like highkey.  I then try to ignore my gut feeling but then that shit's right.  My gut rn says I need to play it but that's paranoia.  I need to talk to Swaggy, if Swaggy continue being a shady fuck, or says Barn has doubts, I'll play the idol.  If Swaggy is super open, says Barn seems 100% down and etc, I'll probbly hold still.

My talk with Ruffles made me feel good, I trust Ruffles.  I just need a little bit of effort from someone and that's fucking it.  Barn and Swaggy be like o wow. 

STOP SAYING "O WOW" YOU SHADY FUCKS.  FUCK O WOW.  O WOW FUCKING DUMB AND SHADY. 

If you're against me, you're going to tip me off into playing my idol
If you're with me, you're going to get me to burn an idol i could have used to help is

The only way their plan would be somewhat smart is if their against me AND not voting me so they're trying to flush the idol.  F this
1918 days 20 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
---Will gets 14th---
1918 days 20 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Katherine:

confession:
I had to step down from being over the top. I am glad that I'm not the center of the attention right now and seeing Noah and Kelly burning from the light is making me smile. I am team Kelly for obvious reasons but they are both tough targets so watching them eat each other makes me happy. One will fall and then the other.

open group

Will's Survivor - Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!