This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Bangladesh Confessionals

Topic » Bangladesh Confessionals

1922 days 11 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Noah:

That was a fucking mess, I'm glad Ika is gone because I didn't have a relationship there and now someone who I think was dangerous to me is gone but I want BRADY next, there is no doubt in my mind Brady is running the majority over on Gangaridai and will hurt my game later, dude has got to go.
1922 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Katherine:

Confession:
First tribal and the twist already fucks up my plans. That's exciting! Everything was going too easy for me. Now I'm changing sides. I'm a widow no more GO SKINNIES! The only thing that I don't know is who flipped - Ryan or Brady. I have a feeling that its Brady cause he keep asking me about my plans, but yesterday before all the shit happened Kelly mentioned that Ryan agreed to vote with her so that's why I'm confused. Now I talked to Dylan and he agreed to vote with me in the next tribal. My next target is Brady to be honest.
1922 days 3 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Noah:

Or a exit confessional post vote out (if that happens) explaining my thought process throughout the day, but I have limited time to get online right now since I planned this weekend around being able to attend both challenges.

The things I've done is:
Hopefully unite the tribe around getting Ruffles out so Ruffles gets the most votes
Told Kat that Ruffles was the vote and maybe that will spread into Ruffles getting the Savior
Attempt to get 2 votes on Barn to make him get the 2nd highest number of votes

It's all shaky but best case scenario is Barn goes home, worst case I go home, middle case Ruffles goes home which is the most likely scenario in my mind.  But I'm still paranoid as HELL that I've been exposed and targeted but I literally always am.
1922 days 2 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Brady:

Omg! I'm so freaking excited to be playing in this season and I'm super ready to play. My first impressions on the cast were that there weren't as many memorable group game players which I was actually pretty excited about. I personally was wishing at first that I was on the other tribe because I had 2 really close people in Will and Steph over there but I'm here to play with the cards I've been dealt.

Ch 1 | Ghetto City

Literally I was expecting the first tribal to be easy but it was ghetto city to a tee. I was a bit slow at talking to people because I'm in another game right now but I eventually made my rounds. I talked to Rosie first because she seemed like a noob and I love working with noobs cause they're easier to manipulate. I thought we connected very well and I told her I definitely had her back. Then Ika came to talk to me and we quickly hit it off as allies and we both talked about how Kelly wasn't our favorite person ever. We seemed to bond right away and then he told me to talk to Ryan and we seemed to talk about voting for Kelly with Ika. We were just talking about what votes we'd need to get majority and he said he could get Katherine and I'm like great then we'd have 4 and I could get Rosie for 5. Ika made a group alliance with me, Katherine, and ryan where we all agreed to vote Kelly and use Rosie as a side vote. Everything then seemed to be falling into place with me and rosie I thought wanted to vote Kelly too.

But then Rosie immediately spilled the beans and I was like OMFG and then out of nowhere Ika and Rosie start arguing in the group chat and Rosie was mad at Ika for calling her dumb and I was like fuck. These were 2 of my closest people fighting and I still have no fucking clue where this started. Then the word got back to Kelly and she was panicking so things turned to mayhem. Kelly seemed to want to vote Tris but then probably changed to Ika once Rosie called her out. The vote overall really sucked for me because it was a 3-2-1 vote that sent Ika out.

And of course Kelly of all people got the Secret Savior Twist thing which I totally forgot about and arguably my closest ally was sent home in what was supposed to be an easy vote. I didn't feel good about this tribal and I really didn't know where I stood and I didn't feel like I had any close allies. If we were to go to tribal again, I have no idea what would happen. I certainly wouldn't feel confident going to tribal again but I think that Rosie and Vivian would make sure that Kelly wouldn't target me so I feel like I'd be okay but it's certainly not the spot I'd want to be in this early.
1921 days 23 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
---Logan gets 17th---
1921 days 23 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
#action=share
1921 days 11 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Noah:

now that I'm a Dead Man Walking (there's PROBABLY a way out for me but I'm just going to act like my game is over cuz I was left out of one vote because I'm a pathetic fuck anyways), I need to find a way to a merge/tribe swap.  My current plan is to put off the Barn vote for as long as possible but if Nicky or Will ask, say I voted Barn as a contingency, with Logan gone, the proof of WHY I voted Barn is generally gone, Steph could fuck my game up but I don't think she'll leak it.  I hope at least.

I'm counting on a swap at 14, and tomorrow's challenge is winnable for me, I'm solid at puzzles.  Hopefully my skill hasn't declined enough over such a long break to the point where I suck now, but I've been practicing on your avi like all night and on a 70 piece puzzle I'm starting to do really well, but I need to practice on different versions.  I'm hoping the puzzle is as hard as possible, I'm expecting to be able to beat my puzzle opponent assuming I do it so the longer it takes the wider gap I can likely put between me and the other person doing the puzzle so the first part becomes less and less important.  I also plan on practicing Survivor logos tomorrow to get my time down.  I NEED to secure immunity for my tribe.  I'm hoping there's a swap at 14 and a win tomorrow puts me hopefully one goddamn challenge away from reaching that swap.  I HATE when people use anything but their brains to get ahead in stuff including when I do it in group games, but I gotta embrace the meathead persona by winning CHALLENGES.  I need to win so many comps that the casuals get turned on just by seeing me like they do Ozzy or fucking Joe.  I just gotta embrace the challenge beast within

https://media.giphy.com/media/kG1fuK48pvTrb6o51K/giphy.gif

If I get to a swap, hopefully things change, at least I swung for the fences trying to make a big move so by Jeff Probst standards that qualifies me as A GAME CHANGER.  F Idk what I'm saying now I just need to get to a swap.
1921 days 11 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Noah:

Next step: Since Swaggy B forgave me (which I figured, he doesn't seem to be the type to gun for me over going for him over 1 other person on a re-vote after an explination), is apologize to Barn not for voting him but for voting his friend Swaggy on the re-vote.  If I only apologize for like a little bit of what I did, it's hopefully going to lead him to believe I didn't vote for him without outright lying to him.  And I think he'll probbly forgive me for the Swaggy vote.  I don't need him to even think that I'm thinking that he thinks I voted for him, he can't even think it's a possibility in my mind that he believes I wrote his name down.  It's fucking confusing and I said the same thing twice with different words but basically I'm trying to mindfuck him into beliving I for sure didn't vote for him without actually, you know, saying that.

I hope people don't talk much about what happened without me, if people don't, honestly I'm in the fuckking clear but with a 2*-2-2-2-1 vote, lying about your vote is risky as hell because it can only POSSIBLY be 2 other people who are lying so the focus is way more intensely on you rather than if it was say 5 Ruffles, 2 Barn, 1 Swaggy B, 1 HC which I fucking hoped.  The fact that I told everyone tho to vote for Ruffles makes my lies more believable, I just think Swaggy B was one of those 2 votes so as long as Swaggy B doesn't say utter shit and nobody connected to Barn or Barn really asks me or Swaggy how we voted, I should be in the clear for that first Barn vote.  That's why I'm literally not asking a soul (Except Steph who I already spilled highkey too, that was a mistake) how they voted the first vote because I don't want anyone to ask me back. 

In addition, targeting Barn is a move I'm regretting, not because I didn't work but because he voted HC which I think he only discussed with me and I think he trusts me more than I think.  Maybe it's too early and maybe I did actually have someone solid there.  I have a way out, and I'm going to work it as best as possible, and maybe a tribe swap and a few votes down the line, nobody is going to give a shit about what happened on Vote #2 and that's what I'm counting on. 

Essentially, I'm currently trying to be rid of all evidence that I broke into Barn's hose in the middle of the night and tried to stick him but I'm looking out my goddamn bedroom window every fucking minute to see if the cops roll up, I don't know what fingerprints or evidence I left at the scene and I'm becoming paranoid as hell.
1921 days 11 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Noah:

Anyways, I'd love to start a war between the 2 later in the game, but that's clearly not going to happen since neither of them control a side, so my objective is to fight my ass to the merge, stay in both of their good graces, and see how the merge dynamics play out before I can make my move, but if I can, I need to take my shot at Viv so I'm the dominant force for merge challenges and can go on a streak if need be.  Both of their best moves I think are to take me to the mergejury phase and cut me because I don't think I'll go after them before that and they're the most likely to get my jury votes (Unless I'm wrong about this masterminding or someone else proves even smarter obviously, it's only round 3 of the game I'm not set on a jury vote yet lmao).  If worse comes to worse strategically, I'll make a last ditch effort with this 'I'm not a bitter juror strategy' to get me to the fucking merge since I sometimes target bitter jurors pre-jury or drag people I know to be jurors who vote me to that point. 

Note to Self: Talk to Will and Katherine 1 on 1 a lot tomorrow and get into a long convo and somehow find a way to start ranting about my thought on jury dynamics and how you deal with it pre-jury.  I already want to describe my jury bias as towards the game they secretly think their playing, I want people working to get me on the jury so I can vote for them, so to speak.  In fact, I should do this with more people than just them.  Getting to the merge isn't my goal in this game, winning is but clearly, the merge is a whole new dynamic in a way so I think currently reaching for that objective, rather than coming up with an endgame plan at the moment is actually somewhat of a winning strategy unlike Big Brother where I literally hate the "Get to Jury Strategy".  In Survivor, it's more like getting to a new game dynamic, and that's where I need to be.
1921 days 2 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Katherine:

Confession:
I'm lowkey disappointed in my tribe. I don't want them to know but 7pm est is 2am my time and I set an alarm to wake up specifically for the challenge and when I get there ... like 2 people from my tribe were there. I mean where is the DEDICATION HELLO?! I came here to play, to make strategies, play the comps and experience it all! I don't want to be beaten by players who seemingly don't care as much as me!
1920 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Rosie:

Confessional:
I think I am playing a good game for my first survivor game. There was drama at first but Kevin/Ika got out and he was the reason for the drama. Brady is really nice to me but i think he is mad about the vote. I have an alliance with Katherine, Viv, and Kelly. I hope this alliance works out
1920 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Katherine:

Confession:
Everything is so quiet. I threw Dylan's name just to provoke a reaction but nobody seems to care and they all just agreed with me. Which on the other note concerns me cause I'm panicking about my own safety. Right now I don't know if people trust me enough to make a move so I'm willing to sacrifice Dylan, just to see if I have the numbers for future votes. I may be voted off tonight, but here goes nothing. No risk - no reward.
1920 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Noah:

So that thing I said about just surviving till the merge, fuck that.  I can't just get to the merge and be in a merge with Barn, Nicky, Will, Kelly, Viv, Swaggy B, and etc.  I may be in with the dominant group, but in a few rounds, I become essentially screwed because nobody will have my back and not everyone will be able to be eliminated.  I make every single move to increase my odds of winning, if just surviving a day does that, I'll do it, if it's trying to start a goddamn full on complex and convoluted Coup Operation then I'll do that.  If I stick to the path of keeping my head down till the merge, I'll essentially be stumbling through the game, following others, and I'll have nothing to show or present at the final tribal council.  I need to start a revolution basically and I need to start it now.  And Brady, the person I tried to get Kelly to get out literally the first tribal council, is now the only one who can help me because he can keep a secret, play the game hard, and is also on the bottom.  He's the only person.  So I formed my only named alliance with him (The Brovivors), locked it down, and spilled my guts (But not a few things I need some secrets).  Brady now knows the most about my game, and I hope to hell he's in the position I think he's in and also needs me.  And I hope he trusts me for now.  Because I need Brady in this game bad, and I'm going to spam hard (while telling people not to comment) to try and get the Secret Savior so I can protect him.  I've shifted from mercenary status to full on Team Brady status for now (not the Football Playing little shit, like I said before people who use their brains > those who use their bodies, I dislike pro athletes and models but construction workers and shit grinding to get by are g tho). 

I may be overthinking my whole game, but that's just me, I overthink, I change my mind, I'll make gigantic moves and sometimes they'll work, and sometimes they won't. But I was dealt a bad hand going into this game or maybe I just think I was, but I'm doing anything and everything to play my hand in the best way I can.  I've never worked with Brady closely before, hopefully we can both last and this game, it'll be different.

Welcome to Operation: Steal The Power (Operation STP), if Brady likes the name lmao.
1920 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Ryan:

Confessional - So all of my original alliances seem up in the air at this point so I'm just trying to go with the flow. It seems like tonight will be an easy vote and Dylan will go, but things aren't always that simple so I definitely want to keep my options open. Brady wants to do something else but he's acting extremely paranoid and keeps saying he doesn't have a good feeling about the vote and etc. We haven't even reached the swap yet so he really needs to cool his jets or he's going to make himself a very easy vote. I want to work with him but paranoia is never good
1920 days 5 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Ryan:

truthfully I don't even know whats happening anymore.. brady claims theres a 5 person alliance according to rosie that i'm not in. i'm just going to lock in Dylan and keep my fingers crossed that a swap saves me soon

open group

Will's Survivor - Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!