This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

3993 days 17 hours ago
ChilltownBB7
This is where the jurors can ask questions to the final 3 or comment and criticize their gameplay. This is a free realm, so say anything that you want to :D. Send me your votes as soon as you decide on them.
3993 days 17 hours ago
MariahAnn
I won't be on much this weekend (vacaation) but i will check in when i can!!!
3993 days 17 hours ago
Esquiff
I will post my things in a minute
3993 days 17 hours ago
heatherlum
ok why should i pick you?
3993 days 17 hours ago
heatherlum
open to the three of you, and what did you do that was nice? Did you lie in this game?
3993 days 17 hours ago
sammy1172
Mariah u seemed to have the hardest trip because there was a point in the game where the majority alliance of esquiff and mastropola me and etc had a choice to vote off u or peaches and i told them peaches to give u anothet roun . And u worked for it. U didnt float like anoreoz and u wetent a jerk blindsiding people like esquiff thatd y u r getting my vote
3993 days 17 hours ago
heatherlum
i dont want to vote any of em to be honest. esquiff is a ego mainiac. and the other two are unknown to me. didnt say a word to me so. dont want to vote till i hear from them
3993 days 17 hours ago
Anoreoz897
Well, here i go. First of all, I know what almost every juror wants to say to me. That I was inactive throughout the whole first half of the game and I'm a floater. Track season was terrible this year and took away alot of freetime from me, such as logging on to Tengaged, and I'm very sorry for that. But I was not a "floate." I had been in an alliance since day one.   Bigbro seemed to be our leader, so during those track days, I knew I was safe. But after the merge, when track finally ended, I started to realize something. Almost every single person had assumed that Bigbro was going to win this game....and that terrified me. Finally, I made the biggest move in this entire game. I helped take out our leader: Bigbro. After that, I alliance started falling apart. Mastropola was helpful enough to help me realize two things: that Esquiff wasn't very liked by MANY of the jury members and Mariah hadent done anything big. From there on out I alligned with the two people that truly trusted me in the game, Esquiff and Mariah, and soon took out EM002 and XjamzX, a former ally whom I assumed would want me out sooner or later. I have worked my butt off from the merge on to get here. I never lied to one single person in this game. Blindsides are necessary in the game survivor, and I think I really mastered that. I really hope you realize that I deserve to be here a little more then the other two. You all werent eliminated because u were unliked...it was because you were too strong. Thank you very much, and good luck to Esquiff and Mariah :)
3993 days 17 hours ago
heatherlum
yeah well. good for you. my vote is between you ano and mariah, cause esquff has an ego the size of china lol
3993 days 17 hours ago
Anoreoz897
I'm open and ready for any questions you may have
3993 days 17 hours ago
Anoreoz897
I'm sorry I didn't give some of u the chance to know u guys better as well. But I can promise you one thing. I am loyal. Period. The other day, Esquiff wanted to get rid of MariahAnn. But No matter what i did everything I could to keep her...because I promised her no matter what, we would go to the F3 with eachother.
3993 days 17 hours ago
EM002
I am ready for this!

Esquiff- Why should you win?

Mariah- What was the biggest move you made?

Anor- Why in the world did you want me gone when the jury hated me?

Oh BTW you didn't take out BigBro.
3993 days 17 hours ago
EM002
Survivor isn't about loyalty so that's a factor that I will ignore when voting.
3993 days 17 hours ago
heatherlum
i think it is. a person can be loyal and still win. I would never stab my best friend in the back not for a million dollars i wouldnt. but thats me and not everyone
3993 days 16 hours ago
Anoreoz897
Anor- Why in the world did you want me gone when the jury hated me?

You were a strong player and a threat....(don't take that in a bad way haha). I honestly pictured u winning this game. You were always active and good at challenges. And it terrified me. You didn't message me much and it made me nervous that u might have been targeting me next.
3993 days 16 hours ago
Anoreoz897
heatherlum- the last Survivor i played, i was down to the F4 with one of my greatest allies in the world. And then I realized, if I dont get her out, she is gonna win hands down. I got to the final 2 and I was humiliated and harrassed on my terrible gameplay. This season i was determined to redeem myself and play with honesty. I'm not trying to be that annoying survivor like Coach. But i did my best and made what i think was one of the biggest moves in this game...i just pray that you see it too.

open group

Chill's Survivor: Pearl Islands

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!