This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

4014 days 22 hours ago
EM002
Esquiff you never convinced me. I actually told Mariah to vote him out because it was the right time and about your answer in the question it was really well answered and I have made my decision!
4014 days 22 hours ago
Esquiff
You don't realize what exactly I told Mariah.
4014 days 22 hours ago
Anoreoz897
But to be honest, thats the only reason I asked you for an alliance. You were the main target.
4014 days 22 hours ago
Esquiff
I literally told everyone that he showed me a list of the order in which he wanted to pick everyone off. I told everyone that after me, it was them. And naturally, you keep me around so that there is still a target in the game.
4014 days 22 hours ago
bigbro263
First off, before I ask questions I just want to say congrats to all 3 of you :) No matter what everyone else says you all played amazing games and deserve to be here. I think I allready know who I'm voting for but your answers to my questions could possibly change my mind

Esquiff: I have 2 questions for you. First I want you to name as many people as you can IF any that deserve to be sitting in the final 3 instead of you. Second I want you to tell me, of the 2 people sitting next to you, Mariah and anor, who played the better game and why. Also explain why the other person is less deserving.

Mariah: I have just 1 question for you. Name just one big move you made by YOURSELF, without mine, em's, esquiff's, or anyones help. Just one that's all I need.

Anoreoz: I would also like you to name just one big move you made. And please don't say, voting me out was your "big move".

ALL: I would also like all of you to do one last thing. I want you to rank everyone on the jury based upon who you think played the worst game to who you think played the worst game.
4014 days 22 hours ago
Esquiff
I was willing to make an alliance with anyone. Hell, I would've made an alliance with BigBro if it meant I could reach finals.
4014 days 22 hours ago
EM002
Oh and Anor I was planning on taking you to Final 3 so I never tried to target you!
4014 days 22 hours ago
Anoreoz897
Anoreoz: I would also like you to name just one big move you made. And please don't say, voting me out was your "big move".

I think that aligning with Esquiff and getting EM002 out was a really strategic move. Esquiff was extremely disliked by the jury at the time and bringing him to the F3 with me was a smart decision. EM002 however was a really good player as well. I hadnt known that he was disliked by other jurors. But he was a great player and I pictured him winning, so as Esquiff asked to get Mariah out, I stuck with my promise to her and tried to get the bigger threat out.
4014 days 22 hours ago
Anoreoz897
Oh and Anor I was planning on taking you to Final 3 so I never tried to target you!

i'm sorry. i didnt know that. You never messaged me much so i assumed you were gonna try and get one of us out.
4014 days 22 hours ago
Esquiff
Esquiff: I have 2 questions for you. First I want you to name as many people as you can IF any that deserve to be sitting in the final 3 instead of you. Second I want you to tell me, of the 2 people sitting next to you, Mariah and anor, who played the better game and why. Also explain why the other person is less deserving.

You and Mastropola would be the only 2 people I would say who deserve to be in the final 3 over me. You both were playing the game the same way as me, just less ruthless. To be fair, Mastropola didn't really get the chance, and you didn't have to. You had your pieces in line and were in position to take this win if it weren't for me.

I think Anoreoz played the better game because he had the guts to break off from the majority alliance and team up with me. He aligned with the person nobody thought anyone would align with and it benefited him in the long run.

I think Mariah is less deserving because quite frankly, she was sheeped the entire game. And afterall, she went along with whatever anyone told her as long as she wasn't the one going home. She didn't give a lick if it was me, or you, or Marilyn Monroe. As long as it wasn't her. She listened to everything everyone told her and didn't expect to get backstabbed. She is lucky she is here because I was ready to vote her out last tribal.
4014 days 22 hours ago
EM002
Anor everyone hated me! I told BigBro, MariahAnn and Esquiff all of that!

Yet Mariah and Esquiff were not using their brain!
4014 days 22 hours ago
Anoreoz897
Anor everyone hated me! I told BigBro, MariahAnn and Esquiff all of that!

Yet Mariah and Esquiff were not using their brain!

Well I didnt hate you haha! I just got scared you would make another strategic move.
4014 days 22 hours ago
Esquiff
EM, I told you I was sorry, but I felt the same way Anor did.
4014 days 22 hours ago
Esquiff
I didn't hate you either I was just worried you and Mariah were going to get back together and take out either me or Anor at the final 4.
4014 days 22 hours ago
Anoreoz897
I love Mariah to death, but I do agree with Esquiff. She sent me numerous messages begging me to keep her around, terrified she would be eliminated. The reason she is here is because i didnt break that promise to her and convinced Esquiff to keep her around a while longer.

open group

Chill's Survivor: Pearl Islands

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!