This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

4014 days 20 hours ago
Esquiff
Ok I am going to be completely honest and open about my answer. From the day I started this game, me and Mastropola were instant targets for playing in the last season. It was evident that we were threats. With Mastropola's help, I found a Hidden Immunity Idol and avoided elimination in the tribal phase. Once the merge came it was obvious that EVERYONE was targeting us. I won the first two individual immunities but I watched my only ally leave the game. I found another hidden immunity idol and I began to work my magic. I placed the seeds of doubt that caused everyone to slowly turn on eachother. I eventually gained the trust of Mariah and Anoreoz by doing this. They would not vote me and I would not vote for them. However, I still needed to do more than just have my votes. I still needed to manipulate the other side and get them to throw votes; that's exactly what I did. I was not going to stop at anything to make finals this season. I have been a target the ENTIRE game and that is why I deserve this win! I have dodged a bullet literally every single week and I have the most votes cast against me at tribal council. But my effort in manipulating everyone paid off and I am here. I was not afraid to backstab, because quite frankly, you were all about to vote me out if I didn't have Immunity. Quite honestly, I sheeped each and every person at the final 6 except for bigbro. I told him straight up that I may have my army against him and he may go and he did. I sheeped Mariah telling her that she would beat me, and I sheeped Anor by telling him that he should vote bigbro. If they were all intelligent in the least, they would realize that I am playing a hardcore game. They don't realize that I noticed something in all of you jurors. I noticed that none of you are in the least bit bitter. You all respect the game too much to let what happened get in the way of your votes. I knew that if I made it here, I had just as much of a chance as I would have had against BigBro or Sammy or Lucky. ANYONE! I played such an amazing strategic game that I deserve this title over everyone. As far as I am concerned, EM, Mariah, and Anor were all expendable. I would have gone to the end with anyone. Just to get here is an accomplishment for dodging a bullet every single week.

This goes as my opening statement and my answer to your question EM.
4014 days 20 hours ago
Anoreoz897
And I know I wasnt the ONLY ONE who took out bigbro...i had alot of help. But i did bring up the idea to my alliance, and we went through with it.
4014 days 20 hours ago
Esquiff
@Heather- Of course I lied. I lied to every single person! I am wading in blood up to my neck! And quite honestly, I HAD TO BE! Every single person was after me from the very start. If you are bitter about me making moves to get all of you out before you could get me, then close it! I don't need your vote then! If you can't see that I played an amazing game, then you are in denial.
4014 days 20 hours ago
Esquiff
Um @ Anor, I planned the whole bigbro blindside. Because if it wasn't him, it was me.
4014 days 20 hours ago
Esquiff
By Sammy:
Mariah u seemed to have the hardest trip because there was a point in the game where the majority alliance of esquiff and mastropola me and etc had a choice to vote off u or peaches and i told them peaches to give u anothet roun . And u worked for it. U didnt float like anoreoz and u wetent a jerk blindsiding people like esquiff thatd y u r getting my vote

I don't even understand for a second why you think she had the hardest road. Please explain to me how she had it rough when I had to win immunity or find the idol every round to stay safe? Of course I worked some manipulation magic and that definitely helped, but seriously, I don't even understand how you think she had the toughest time when she didn't get votes until the final 6 when she survived the tie against lucky...
4014 days 20 hours ago
Anoreoz897
I'm not the one to start arguments, but I was the one who messaged almost every single one in my alliance to get him out. He was too good of a player, and I knew all 3 of us wouldnt have been here if he stayed
4014 days 20 hours ago
Esquiff
No anor. I convinced Mariah, EM, and Xjamz. You may have chatted with them and they may have agreed, but I planted the seeds of doubt telling them that he was coming after them all.
4014 days 20 hours ago
Anoreoz897
Re: No title

May 18, 2013 21:24:45

to Anoreoz897

Agreed!
>its time for bigbro to go.
4014 days 20 hours ago
Esquiff
Exactly. I agreed and then did all the work to get him out by planting the seeds of doubt in the other 3 ppls heads.
4014 days 20 hours ago
Anoreoz897
Do I need to post the messages of what I said to everyone else? And plus, I never backstabbed anyone throughout this game. I never broke any promises. Blindsiding and backstabbing are two totally different things,
4014 days 20 hours ago
Anoreoz897
It doesnt matter. If you want to take credit for it, you can i guess. Its not worth fighting over.
4014 days 20 hours ago
Esquiff
I did both blindsiding and backstabbing. And with my head always on the chopping block, I had no choice but to.
4014 days 20 hours ago
Anoreoz897
I know...I understand that.
4014 days 20 hours ago
Anoreoz897
You had no other choice i guess
4014 days 20 hours ago
Esquiff
Exactly. That's why jurors should not blame me for anything.

open group

Chill's Survivor: Pearl Islands

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!