This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Turkey - Discussion

Topic » Survivor: Turkey - Discussion

3712 days 12 hours ago
manalord
I love Ty. Im glad hes back and I hope he does well on his first game back
3712 days 12 hours ago
Survivor233
Andrew confessional:

Alright, let's get this party started, man! It's been a while since I've taken part in a group game, but I'm going to be giving this my all, so hopefully you're ready to see my hot bod all the way through this game. ;) But, on a more serious note, looking at my tribe, I already know I'll be good. Ty and I are good friends, and he immediately came to me wanting a sip of awesomeness in the finale. Ty's a good guy, but I also know he's smart, and I know he's gonna cut me sooner or later in the game, which means I just gotta cut him first! Probably not until merge, though, but w/e.

I'm gonna give a short rundown on my tribe, but I'm feeling real confident here, cause it looks like we've got the big challenge competitors here.

Alexandra - Me and her go WAY back, and (just like Ty) she sent me an immediate PM wanting to run the game like me and her ran Suitman's SP that one time. (We really didn't, oops, but oh well.) I love her and her personality, but I know she'll be a huge threat later on down the line, but thinking about endgame at the start can kill ya, so I'm gonna be sticking with her for a while, definitely. She also created an alliance between myself, Ty, Jeremy, Jerome, and Michael. I'm game for this, definitely. With 6, that's a majority of the tribe, but having both Ty and Aly with me? Come on, this is too easy so far :P

Amber - Never heard of her, so I'm guessing she's new? I'll try and get to know her cause noobies can be dangerous sometimes, but I'm looking at early death fodder now.

Cameron - Same as Amber pretty much.

Jeremy - Jeremy and I actually had a dynamic duo in KidA's Kenya, and both of us made F4 after controlling the entire merge portion of the game. But, I know the guy's cutthroat, seeing as he betrayed me when I couldn't win Immunity (Good thing he lost the very next round *giggle*) But, he's in our alliance, and I think I can rekindle our relationship for this game. But, I'm not trusting him to have my back anymore, I did once, but that knife was plunged so deep in there I had to go to the hospital.

Jerome - Guy's in the majority alliance, but I've never met him. I'll try and feel him out and try to create a bond there.

Michael - I've heard of him, and I think he was pretty big in the before times? Not sure, but he's in my alliance, so I'm definitely getting to know him.

Riley - Same as Amber/Cameron.

Ty - I talked about him, but I think I can do well with him. I want him to know that I wear the pants in our relationship, and told him if he has any ideas, then the run them by me, and I'll do the same for him. Keeping him on a tight leash since I think he'll definitely be valuable as the game goes on.

Wow, I think this was one of my longest confessionals ever :P It shows how much I'm ready to play, I guess!!
3712 days 11 hours ago
Survivor233
Natasha confessional:

I'm so excited to be here! I can't wait to start this new journey! Life at camp has been going good since we got here and everyone seems fairly easy going we all get along pretty well. We tried to get fire and we failed but that's okay because We're Here To Persevere. :D

*searches for idol*

Out of nowhere AJ wanted to form a big-ass alliance with myself, Dylan, & a couple other people I don't remember because everything is still so new. I obviously said yes because that means AJ wants me in the majority of the tribe and if anyone wants me in their "inner circle" then it's perfectly fine with me, but don't expect me to want YOU in my "personal circle." ;)

As for the idol, I'm obviously going to be looking for it as much as I can but WHO KNOWS someone might already have it. My main goal is to keep myself focused for the next few days to make sure that IF we lose the first challenge I'm not the first one to go.
3712 days 11 hours ago
manalord
Natsha rying o hard o be funny an dflops
3712 days 10 hours ago
wangifold
Who the fuck are

- Jared B. / Jared242
- Natasha W. / Blondelle
- Sydney M. / Guigi
- Conor J. / Conjow
- Jerome S. / Justunreal
- Ty D. / Flamelord
3712 days 2 hours ago
CK11
Natasha is fantastic wtf are you saying
And Andrew is right, Amber can be dangerous
3712 days 2 hours ago
manalord
natasha is a decent player, Jerome is sometimes good..

Ty D. is before your time. But hes a great UTR/Social player and  he is one of the better players in this cas if his usally meh challenge prefroamnce does not get him early booted
3711 days 22 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
hello everyone!!!
this season looks good so far, can't wait to see what happens~
3711 days 18 hours ago
Survivor233
Andrew confessional:

Well then, things have been picking up for me at the very least lmao.

So, I've sent a "heyo" message to everyone on the tribe, and everyone has answered except for Cameron. Maybe I should send him another message titled, "Hello, first boot!"? Nah, he probably wouldn't even answer THAT one. What a loser.

So, right now I have my grasp firmly around this tribe. My strategy of sending everyone messages worked out well, as I've been approached by bigbrothermaniac (I forgot his "name" already whoops), Michael, and Jeremy for alliances. I now have a duo with Ty, Aly, Michael, and Jeremy. I know that's super overplaying, but like, they all approached ME. I can't just reject an alliance, cause I mean, how dumb is that?

BBmaniac wants an alliance of myself, Amber, Aly, and Ty as well, so that gives me connections to pretty much everyone except Cameron...hello first boot!

I'll update more if anything else happens, but so far I think I'm set to go far in this game.
3709 days 12 hours ago
wangifold
LMAO @ ANKARA GETTING WRECKED
3708 days 23 hours ago
Survivor233
Jeremy confessional:

Yes! Ordu won first immunity! It's great to know that I'm not going to be the first one going home! Anyway, I have my alliance with Andrew, Michael, Alyx, Ty, and Jerome, so I still feel very safe! Excited for tomorrow!
3708 days 23 hours ago
Survivor233
Leo confessional/vote:

My plan is Kindve working. I talked a lil with Dylan conjoe and jflora. I think the vote will be guigi tonight since she/he has been offline for the last 3 days.
3708 days 23 hours ago
Survivor233
Jerome confessional:

This is a not nessacary confessional. But here it goes, I having 2 alliances . 1 alliance with 5 people in it and another which is a secret alliance with Alexandra. I only Alexandra than anyone else in this game. It's just a game you know
3708 days 23 hours ago
wangifold
Vote out the inactive lol

open group

Viewer's Lounge [Survivor's Survivor]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!