This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Turkey - Discussion

Topic » Survivor: Turkey - Discussion

3704 days 6 hours ago
Survivor233
I wasn't going to reboot the viewer's lounge just yet, but this cast is great and a couple of you guys urged me to do it, so why not?

#Ordu (pale yellow buffs):
- Alexandra R. / Alyxandra
- Amber R. / Hobo232
- Andrew C. / Manipulation
- Cameron B. / Cabutts23
- Jeremy B. / _JB_
- Jerome S. / Justunreal
- Michael N. / MMMMM
- Riley B. / bigbrothermaniac
- Ty D. / Flamelord

#Ankara (gray buffs):
- AJ F. / jflora18
- Conor J. / Conjow
- Daniel P. / DontVoteMePlease
- Dylan P. / Janelle_Pierzina
- Jackson C. / Jaxswim
- Jared B. / Jared242
- Leo S. / yinzer149
- Natasha W. / Blondelle
- Sydney M. / Guigi

3704 days 6 hours ago
MicklePickle20
This season needs more mickle
3704 days 6 hours ago
Lol ok mickle
3704 days 6 hours ago
bigbrother101
I think the first boot from both tribes are

#Ordu
- Cameron B. / Cabutts23

and for

#Ankara
- Leo S. / yinzer149
3704 days 6 hours ago
KidA
ALY <3
ANDREW <3
CAM <3
JEREMY <3
AJ <3
DYLAN <3
JACKSON <3
NATASHA <3
3704 days 6 hours ago
Survivor233
it's already stacked enough as it is @king mickle
3704 days 6 hours ago
KidA
lol i HOPE leo is the first boot on Ankara
3704 days 6 hours ago
Survivor233
Agreed with Leo being the first boot. I don't think he'll make merge, but if he does, he's a total trainwreck waiting to happen.
3704 days 6 hours ago
Survivor233
Alexandra confessional:

OK so I started a majority alliance of Me, Andrew, Jeremy, Ty, Jerome, and Michael. I know all of them from previous games and I think they are all pretty trustworthy. I am going to attempt a more social game this time since I usually try to be the head bitch in charge and I always go out early merge. I'm fine with sitting back and relaxing for a bit and let the others do all the dirty work for me.
3704 days 6 hours ago
bigbrother101
Yeah...
Also With Alexandra  i think she could either be a person not to make the merge or win this game but if she gets deep in the game... she is a force to win... but due to her making a allaince so quickly it will either pay off... but most likely will bite her in the butt
3704 days 6 hours ago
Survivor233
From jflora18
Survivor's Survivor Turkey
Mar 4, 2014 18:54:54
to Janelle_Pierzina Guigi Blondelle Jared242 Survivor233
Alliance in survivor Turkey? Jared I promise I won't annoy you with spam etc this time.

So, AJ is approaching Dylan, Sydney, Natasha and Jared for an alliance. Five minutes into the game, and people are already making deals.
3704 days 6 hours ago
KidA
yessss @ natasha possibly being in a majority
3704 days 6 hours ago
CK11
rooting for Natasha and Aly and Cam and Michael and Amber and Dylan and Jackson
3704 days 6 hours ago
CK11
Five minutes into the game, and people are already making deals.
--
With this cast there's literally *no* time to waste. If you're in the minority you're fucked
3704 days 6 hours ago
Survivor233
Ty confessional:

I'm here to play the damn game, and this group of castaways doesn't look very impressive save for a few. With my new PIC Manipulation ik that when i need to this alliance between me, MMMM, Manipulation, JB, Alyx, and myself. I'll stick as long as I can safely be with them, then If i have to, i'll have no prob slashing thier throats and taking thier chance. Im gonna use my genuine friendlyness as a mask, and I'm gonna get in peoples heads as a buddy,  then, when they hesistate, BAM, in goes the knife. Ik Alyx might be a huge threat later in the game, but it would be best to keep and watch out before I make a move against her. I hope tengaged is in for a good season, cause I'm gonna deliver.

open group

Viewer's Lounge [Survivor's Survivor]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!