This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Turkey - Discussion

Topic » Survivor: Turkey - Discussion

3705 days 3 hours ago
Survivor233
Leo confessional:

I feel that Dylan is controlling the tribe. He seems to be in touch with a lot of people and has his finger on the ball. If I listen to Dylan, I can coast my way through the pre-merge, and then start playing.
3705 days 3 hours ago
Survivor233
Jared confessional:

I am in 2 different alliances which makes me really happy because Im pretty much gaurenteed to be safe at tribal! Im not going to get cocky though because then I will be voted out lol. Anyways I am in the tribe's majority alliance with AJ,Natasha,Janelle and I and then I have a side alliance with Dontvotemeplease. I don't trust AJ at all though so it's kind of iffy to me which alliance I will stay loyal too.
3705 days 3 hours ago
Survivor233
Daniel confessional:

Not only did we win, but I was a part of it.  I hope that I can prove my worth around here, and bump my status, instead of being on the outs.
3705 days 3 hours ago
Survivor233
Ty confessional:

So I louse up, who cares anyways. My alliance of 5 with hobo, bb, manip and alyx are still strong and I hope we can get the vote against micheal. I vote micheal for now, but i am holding out for the future.
3705 days 3 hours ago
Survivor233
Jared confessional:

I hate my tribe honestly. 90% of my tribe is stupid and annoying. I hate Connor the most he is just a stupid ass. I just want to win Immunity so I don't have to worry about being voted out. Butt on the other hand if we go to tribal I can vote some of them out hehe
3705 days 3 hours ago
Survivor233
Andrew confessional:

Haven't done one of these in a while, so might as well fill you in on what I know so far. Pretty much everything is the same, except Justunreal (I forget his 'name' but I always think it's Justin for some reason, huh.) formed a Final 3 deal with myself and Amber. I accepted, obviously, and after thinking about it, I think I'm gonna be most loyal to this F3 right here. Both of them are fairly unknown players and I think I can control both of their votes easily. Life is good bein the puppet master, huh?

If we go to Tribal, I'm thinking now would be a good time to cut Jeremy loose. Guy's seen me play in KidA's Kenya, and even though I'm friends with him, it'd be a little fun to get some sweet revenge for him backstabbing me :P Obviously, I won't go through with it if I see it as dumb, but I think it'd be a good idea to take care of him now before he becomes a huge threat later on. I know I can get Amber, BBManiac, Ty, and possibly Alyx/Justunreal. I don't want to push it forth RIGHT now, but I think after we lose, I can paint that huge bullseye on his back.

Plus, if Jeremy goes, it pretty much cements my control over this tribe hehehe. Beautiful isn't it? None of these people can match up to my skill, and I'll backstab any one of them however I please. It's time for King Andrew's reign to happen.
3705 days 3 hours ago
Survivor233
Andrew confessional:

Lol, seriously, fuck tutoring. Cause of that, I missed a crucial 2 hour period to convince my team to vote out Jeremy, and I think all of them are set on Michael going. Whatever, I'm not so dumb as to  pursue something after a lot of people's minds are made up, especially after Jeremy helped in the challenge for a bit. *sighs* Whatever, my fault. Michael's going from what I know, but that doesn't mean I can't still cause a bit of mischief. I want to see this tribe go crazy insane, and start targeting each other like crazy, it'd be pretty funny.
3705 days 3 hours ago
Survivor233
Daniel confessional:

Today, I just made a final 2 with Jared, which I intend on keeping no matter what he's saying, unless he betrays me, of course.  Really, I think we can be the better physical team, so as long as I am one of the five left out of me, Jared, and the trio that he mentioned, then I'd be fine with getting out Jflora, Blondelle, etc.  Especcially Jflora, for revenge.
3705 days 3 hours ago
Survivor233
Jeremy confessional:

im having confusion as to who is in my alliance. i thought it was me, andrew, alexandra, jerome, michael, and ty... but after the challenge yesterday, jerome sends an email to me, riley, alexandra, and andrew wanting to get out michael... i dont know who my allies are, and thats scary. but i know that a group of people are putting michael's name down, and i shouldnt be going anywhere, so im voting for michael.
3705 days 3 hours ago
Survivor233
Andrew confessional:

Lol I tried going through with the get rid of Jeremy plan anyways, but it's more of a seed planting for next round then actually trying to push it through this round kind of thing. However, it COULD have worked this round. The only reason why Michael is leaving is because of himself. The guy hasn't even logged on in the past day, and is showing people that I have to do work for him instead of him fighting to stay. I hope he enjoys being voted out solely because of himself. If he had been here to fight and say that Jeremy is untrustworthy, then it would be more likely that this plan would work. Oh well, I think I'll be able to just oust Jeremy next anyways, so it's no real loss on my part. Even though I AM predicting a swap coming up here.. If we were to swap, the plan is to take the game as I go I guess. I'll make connections with the other tribe, while strengthening the ones on my side as well. It'll allow to get me in some cross-tribe alliances hopefully, and clear my path to the end.

But yeah, that's just a prediction still. If we don't swap, then I'll most likely try to put up tribe unity and that bullshit to get them to stick together at merge and shit like that.
3705 days 3 hours ago
Survivor233
AJ confessional:

So right now I feel pretty confident with my tribe. I was able to help my tribe to victory, and I haven't pissed anybody off. I mean besides Daniel
3705 days 3 hours ago
Survivor233
Jerome confessional + vote:

First confessional. Ever since I made a deal with Andrew and Amber. I feel not 100% trust on Amber. I trust my original alliance the alliance that I trust.

anyways my vote.
I vote for Micheal just because he'd never talked to me at all in the game
3705 days 3 hours ago
KidA
Andrew's probably my fave right now - his confessionals are the best out of the bunch
3702 days 11 hours ago
wangifold
Jacob can you quickly give me an update/season summary?
3702 days 5 hours ago
Survivor233
Update: Jeremy found the idol for Ankara pre-merge, and Daniel found a idol in the merge feast.

open group

Viewer's Lounge [Survivor's Survivor]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!