This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Turkey - Discussion

Topic » Survivor: Turkey - Discussion

3691 days 9 hours ago
Survivor233
Ight, so pre-merge Dylan, Sydney, Natasha and Jared made an alliance on Ankara and an alliance of Alexandra, Andrew, Jeremy, Ty, Jerome, and Michael was formed on Ordu - like, five minutes into the cast reveal.

The two tribes pretty much alternated between immunity, Jackson was like "hey I'm going to be gone for a week", then a tribe swap put some Ankara members in a minority. Jeremy found an idol, and Jackson/Queen Natasha were then voted out, putting Ankara in a minority into the merge.

AJ lied multiple times to several people, so even his own tribe wanted him out. Daniel found an idol in the merge feast, and was cutting deals with people left and right. Ty pretty much told AJ that he had no chance of staying, so he was voted out and became the first member of the jury in a 10-1-1 vote.

Now, Ankara in is a severe disadvantage, because Jeremy wants to pagong them, and they're in a 7-4 minority. They don't know this yet, which is why it was dumb to vote out AJ so soon.

@Wangy
3691 days 9 hours ago
Survivor233
Falling behind on some confessionals, oops.
Daniel confessional:

Of course Aj rages off like a true gentleman, which upsets me, but hey, if he isn't bitter by the time of FTC, and I make it there, hopefully he'll see that I have enough brain cells to operate on an acceptable level.   As far as the future goes, as long as me and Jared can keep Ankara from going after Andrew and Flamelord and vice versa, I think we'll be good, plus they've been saying how they're going to take an Ordu out this round, I'm definitely skeptical, so this'll prove if our foursome really is for real, which I hope it is.
3691 days 9 hours ago
Survivor233
Jared confessional:

I am so freaking happy that AJ is gone! Me and him don't really have the best history and to see him go before i possibly do Is amazing! Now Im just hoping that my main alliance is going to stay true to me and that I can stay for a long time! Also I really want to win the upcoming immunity! It's the only way I can be 100% safe.
3691 days 9 hours ago
Survivor233
Oh, can't believe I forgot to post this! After the merge, before the votes were read:

From jflora18
Survivor Turkey
Mar 13, 2014 21:22:11
to Alyxandra Jared242 DontVoteMePlease yinzer149 Janelle_Pierzina Survivor233
So this is the original Ankaras. Right now it is 6-6 so imo Idk about yours maybe we can align? I think I can pull over Ty (Flamelord). Tbh I really like you all and if we can see 6 Ankaras in the Final 6 how cool would that be? I might even be able to trick Somebody into voting somebody else and get it 6-5-1 for us. We can do this!

mfw Alyx is on Ordu, not Ankara
3690 days 6 hours ago
KidA
damn @ the rocks vote
3689 days 9 hours ago
Survivor233
okay wow I suck at posting confessionals, here are some of the more important ones:

Leo confessional:

I think if I survive this vote I may go all the way, to at least the final 5 or 6. I have my core alliance of Dylan, Daniel, Jerome. Dylan believes that he has Alyxandra to vote with us and blindside Ty. Dylan also thinks he has Jeremy's vote to evict Ty. I think I got Andrew and Ty to vote for Jeremy, ensuring that we have numbers.

I considered going to tribal and saying something like "I won the 2 easiest immunities possible" because it is true that I actually did do that. I copy and pasted something off of the internet and used in a challenge. I copy and pasted again. I lose one when I was playing in my churches bathroom pretending to be constipated (true in fact.) I would have won that one if I wasn't in a bathroom with my Sunday School teacher standing at the door.

I could've gotten out of the class, but it was part of my strategy to lose the challenge. I think I may be getting a lot of angry comments in the VL, but it is good to see where my alliance and game as a whole is at. I never would throw a challenge, but it makes sense not to win this one. If I win, I get painted as a target, which Jerome already did. If I won, I would be out at the next TC.

I hope Jared does not vote. That would mean 3 straight self-votes. He would be medically evacuated if he don't vote. We have adapted our numbers strategy to not include Jared, and would be evicted soon anyways.

Just got a skype today, sent you a friend request as well. Me and Dylan had a skype chat, where we made a final 2 pact, and figured out who will be evicted next and who flipped last TC. The main reason I made a final 2 pact with him was because he mailed me saying that he was inactive and would not mind if I voted him out over Jeremy, some one who is remotely active. I will post that at FTC, and increase my odds of winning.
3689 days 9 hours ago
Survivor233
Andrew confessional:

Fuck me with a rubber spoon, hahahaha. Oh my God, this is such a rush. I'm loving this. Dylan<333333 I know he's probably going to take me out, but at least I can have some fun. I think they MIGHT be targeting Ty, so if Ty goes, oh well, I'm still in, and underdogs are always fun to play. Plus, I have backup connections as well, so I think I can handle. But if Dylan really wants a fight after I saved him last round, then I'll give him one. This is the Dylan that I like to see instead of the one where he was just inactive.

But, yeah, I still need Leo to go, and if I can convince Jerome and Amber to side with me based on our F3 Deal that I want to go with, then I can get him out without fucking Jared's vote. I just have to let them know the bigger threat is Dylan/Leo, and if we get them out, then hopefully I can build an alliance of 5 with myself, Daniel, Amber, Ty, and Jerome. Jerome's a loose cannon, but risks gotta be taken in Survivor I guess, and that's what makes it fun.

So, I'll just leave my vote Leo here for now. Good luck, bud.
3689 days 9 hours ago
Survivor233
Andrew confessional:

Alright, I guess I was worried for nothing at all LOL. I've been talking to Jeremy on Skype, and I trust that he's telling me the truth here. He fucking TOLD me he has the Ankara Idol XD He also thinks Jerome and Riley flipped to the other side, so this is fucking perfect. I literally started laughing and almost fell out of my seat when he told me he had the fucking Idol. Ugh, too fun. Thanks Jeremy, mind if I use that Idol to take you out?
3689 days 5 hours ago
TravisTheSurvivor
Laughing at Jared pulling a Stephen in India.

open group

Viewer's Lounge [Survivor's Survivor]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!