This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S4: Libya] šŸŸ„ Final Tribal Council

Topic » [S4: Libya] šŸŸ„ Final Tribal..

1556 days 20 hours ago
snick427
My question for James:

Did you know I was going home, yes or no?
1556 days 19 hours ago
greyconverse
I respect your answer to my question so thank you for that. In my opinion, the integrity of the game is to play to win. The ethical lines we are willing to cross all come from who we are, not the game itself. Well played and youā€˜ve made some really strong points for yourself

And yes I love this question regarding comparison of Winners šŸ¤Ÿ
1556 days 19 hours ago
MJFJUNE
King Klaus
1556 days 19 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Yallll Iā€™m boutta sleep cause work at 5 am, these ranking questions really take a lot of Thought. Tomorrow Iā€™m off at 11 am est tho so I will have these answers in plenty of time before votes are due :). Sorry!
1556 days 19 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Thanks Gavin
1556 days 19 hours ago
jmain14
Hey guys. Congrats to both of you on making this far and to the end. A feat I clearly wasnā€™t capable of doing.

So my questions are the following.

James - Why do you deserve to win?

James - It seems like you were talking to basically everyone in the game. Many on the jury have discussed how you unnecessarily lied consistently. Why?

James - what perplexed you to take Stoner to the end over Max?

Stoner - why do you deserve to win this game?

Stoner - I do give you credit, you survived elimination pre-merge several times. After the merge you seemed really comfortable and set in the people you would vote with. Why not vote differently than just tribal lines and make a big game move?
1556 days 18 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Iā€™ll also answers your questions tomorrow nick!
1556 days 11 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
NICK:

I deserve to win because Iā€™ve done a lot to get myself here. From potentially being first boot, to potentially being the winner, the road to get here has not been an easy one. Iā€™ve had to fight for my spot socially and strategically, I was at risk of going home nearly every tribal I went to. I played a role in getting several people to vote you out when no one was even thinking about touching you. I played a big role in getting Billy out in the revote which changed the entire course of the game. I made sure to always keep big threats in the game like you, Gavin, and Zyler that way no one would even think about targeting me until it was too late. My game was not the loudest or biggest spectacle of a show, but it was a calculated game, hard fought, and hopefully well deserved.

As far as sticking to my alliance, there wasnā€™t much reason to flip to you and Gavin. You guys didnā€™t trust me that much, donā€™t think either of you would take me to finals. I had extremely close bonded with Max, James, and Zyler. Doesnā€™t make sense for me to throw that away to make a ā€œbigā€ move that may have not been the best move. I was always willing to play ball with anyone in this game But I was not willing to make a big play if it wasnā€™t smart. Everything I did was to get me here and I think if I did play differently, Iā€™m out before finals.

I was never comfortable with ā€œsticking to one groupā€ but if no one is turning on me, why mess that up? I think I was fairly adaptable this game. Hope this answers it.
1556 days 10 hours ago
Jacubra
(I have not yet read any of this final tribal council as I wanted this not to be colored by what I would see. So keep that in mind as you read this.)

This is going to have a bit of a long preamble, I know I owe an explanation as to why this has taken so damn long for me to post. To pretend otherwise would be at best disingenuous and at worst grossly disrespectful to you the jury, to Chris, to Dono, and to everyone who cares about how this game on which we have all worked so hard.

I believe Chris has mentioned this by now (because he asked if it were alright to do so, and I had revealed my intentions to do so myself throughout the game), but I am not actually entirely new to Tengaged. Some of you knew this before the tribal council started, but some, I believe, did not. On a different account, ages ago (c. 2011-2013), I used to spend time on here as ā€œdolphinsoccer4.ā€ I was young at the time, 12, 13, 14, and really came to love this site. Like most of you, Iā€™ve long loved reality TV. I grew up watching my favorite of these shows, Survivor, for as long as I can remember, my parents letting me stay up on whatever night of the week it was on at the time to watch it like church. I always wanted to be on the show myself, and when I found Tengaged, it filled a void with a community of people that were passionate about a thing I loved. I mostly played and hosted Survivor group games, including Chrisā€™ first two seasons. I had a fucking amazing time, acted like an idiot, took things too seriously, and grew close to many amazing mostly young people I would never had had the opportunity to meet otherwise.

But, things went off the rails for me, more than once. I was a young ADHD kid that didnā€™t know how to divide his time between his friends and experiences in the online community and his friends and family in the outside world. I canā€™t tell you how many arguments I got into my parents with over this site. There are family vacations that I remember more for what I did on Tengaged than what we were actually there to enjoy. The only time I put it down was when I was forced to (like summer camp, which is why I got 5th in Stonerā€™s South Pacific :P). And although I donā€™t regret that time of my life whatsoever, if I could go back, I would obviously do things differently. I was too young to treat this as what it was, a fun pastime with friends that came secondary to the rest of my life, so I eventually realized I needed to leave this site. And I still believe it was the right decision for me at the time, no matter how much the fomo hits me hearing about how this site and its community has changed while I was gone.

I say all this because that final immunity challenge took a lot out of me. I felt it at the time, but maybe it was the adrenaline or my own stubbornness, I donā€™t know...but waking up afterwards, I was not well, physically or mentally. I donā€™t mean to say I believe I did any permanent or even serious damage to myself. I donā€™t think that at all. However, I felt like shit, and it triggered in me the same fear I felt when I finally realized I needed to leave Tengaged seven years ago. My physical state didnā€™t help, but I went into a depressive state. And although Iā€™m doing better, I canā€™t say everything is yet A-okay.

I donā€™t mean to give any of this more importance than this deserves. I pulled an all-nighter. Big deal, I get it. I understand this may fall flat, but I feel I need to say it anyway. For myself if no one else. I needed to pause and take a step back for a bit. I needed to know if it was okay for me to be on this site again. Could I handle it? Was it worth it? Am I making those same mistakes again? But now as an adult man. To be clear, this is obviously not just about Tengaged, these questions resonate with other parts of my life as well, which is why they were and are so potent for me right now.

To answer them is a mixed bag. I have come to know many people on this site in these past two months in a deeper way than I ever had during my three years on here before. I have played two group games so far that have filled me with joy, sadness, anger, jealousy...whatever, just take your pick. I am here right now because I want to stay within this community, but I am going to have to do it more responsibly than before. And participating in that challenge in the way I did, for me, (and I want to be clear, I only speak for myself and my own experience), was not responsible. Iā€™d be lying if I were to say I regret doing it. Winning is fun. It is what I am here to do, but am I happy I did it? And would I do it again? No, and almost surely not.

Maybe I should have said any of this. Probably not, I donā€™t know, but you deserve the truth. That is my truth.

Part 1 of 2
1556 days 10 hours ago
Jacubra
Sorry guys. I need a bit of time for part 2. I haven't written it yet, and writing part 1 really taxed me, so I need to take a short break. My ADHD makes it hard for me to write for long periods like this, but you will get what you deserve. Way too late, yes. But you will hear from me. I'm sorry for being so self-focused right now. I'm being a selfish twat. You need time to talk with me about my game, that's the whole point of this thing, and if I don't leave you enough time to do so, I understand the repercussions.

But I will be back to talk about this game we played together, you have my honest word. Expect to hear from me individually as well, just to make sure you know when I am here to answer questions and try to give you the best opportunity to talk with me about the game.
1556 days 10 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Love ya bro
1556 days 10 hours ago
Jacubra
Love you too man
1556 days 10 hours ago
Jacubra
*Maybe I shouldn't have said any of this.

(I know y'all know what I meant but typos bug the shit outta me.)
1556 days 1 hour ago
Gaiaphagee
Iā€™ll have the rest of the answers soon :)
1556 days ago
Gaiaphagee
BILLY

BILLYNATOR RANKINGS

YES THIS IS BILLY

1: BILLY!!! surprise but yes YOU are most like YOU šŸ˜… to the core, to the bone, you are a Billy!

2: GAVIN!!! I saw Gavin and Billy as the two head honchos from the two tribes. Both of you were a triple threat and probably beat anyone in the game. If you two are finals is a SHOWDOWN.

3: ZYLER!!! willing to work with whoever to make a move regardless of the original tribes.

4: TYLER!!! Big player, bold player, got  screwed too early. I can picture you two aligning more than anyone.

5: NJ!!! Both players were fairly quick targets from people in the game, and people from both original tribes came together to make these boots happen.

6: MAX!!!  Max was a challenge beast, dominating individual immunities, Billy relied on his strategic and social abilities over challenge performances.

7: NICK!!! I feel nick and billy were fairly opposite, Nick was UTR and billy was very well known in this game.

EW YOURE NOTHING LIKE BILLY

open group

APPS OPEN - Dono's Survivor S8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!