This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S4: Libya] 🟥 Final Tribal Council

Topic » [S4: Libya] 🟥 Final Tribal..

1561 days 1 hour ago
Jacubra
Ok I've been waiting for you both to post before I posted myself and since there isn't a lot of time will keep this brief. I want both of you to post the best move that each juror pulled off in the game. I don't mean to be rude but I feel like both of you are claiming credit to a lot of things in the game that didn't necessarily hinge on you so I want to see you acknowledge the other gameplayers in the game.

Also to James specifically. Did you take Stoner to the end over me for loyalty reasons, or did you truly believe that you had a better shot at beating Stoner in the end?

Nick J - Taking out Noah in the premerge.

Tyler - Being a damn good social player that set himself up to go deep into the game, he got fucked by Nick and Gavin flipping back, but I long considered him a serious threat to win.

Billy - Dude, from blindsiding Noah to organizing the merge boot again Nick J to very nearly surviving his elimination were it not for Zyler's flip. He played incredibly.

Nick & Gavin - Apologies, but unfortunately at my perspective your gameplay is largely one in the same. Y'all played as an awesome pair and pulled off the major blindside of the season, only to do it again the next tribal. One of you was going to win if you made it to the end. I'm so glad y'all didn't.

Zyler - leaking the newbie chat on Murzuk led to the downfall of some dangerous players, and were it not for his loss in fire-making, I see the final 2 easily being Max and him sitting here today after his flip.

Max - COMP BEAST He built strong alliances when and where he needed them to set himself up on a golden path to the final. He has every right to be here fighting for the chance to win, and it sucks that he's not here.

Also to James specifically. Did you take Stoner to the end over me for loyalty reasons, or did you truly believe that you had a better shot at beating Stoner in the end?

I answered this from Nick D a few minutes ago^^ but if you want me to add any more please let me know!
1561 days 1 hour ago
snick427
“I also voted out Tim by easily flipping Klaus (and Tim). I chose to eliminate Tim because of his challenge prowess and my inability to fully trust him“

You didn’t flip me. I planned on voting out Tim from the first immunity challenge
1561 days ago
Jacubra
"We can agree to disagree haha.  I was playing my own game. You may have been playing the entire game as a duo but I was not."

I mean, sure, whatever. It worked for me, did it not? I just thought you weren't that talkative. And it never bit me in the ass...so?

"I could’ve flipped on you and still been good, I had strong ties with both Max and Zyler. You could have gotten 6th which leads Gavin as a big target at 5, nick at 4 then it’s zyler max and myself f3. Max likely wins immunity and I THINK he brings me here over zyler but not sure."

Did you? No, because we bonded, and yes, it's genuine, yet it's also inseparably tied to the game in which we are playing. There was no option you had where flipping on me would be BETTER than not doing so, which is what I said. You could have done it out of spite, but why would you? We're friends.

"You however needed me to get here and I think that is true, most obviously being f4. If I wasn’t here you go home."

I don't get this hypothetical because the game would have been completely different. I chose you as a partner and wasn't going to split from that throughout the game. If every move I make in a game is to get me to a certain point, why would I suddenly change my mind just for the sake of having an argument against whatever this hypothetical is?

"I highly disagree that the majority of work was done by you. As for the Billy vote, we both claim to take credit but Zyler has confirmed Max was the key piece. Our perception may have not been reality."

I take responsibility because I got Nick and Gavin to split their votes, through the fake idol chat. Without that happening, Max would have left regardless.

"As for you saving me the first tribal I appreciate it but so did a lot of people. NJ for example has said tonight he thinks he played a large role in me staying safe the first tribal. You cannot take credit for that haha. You definitely helped don’t get me wrong.

I was far from your second hand and you and I both know that. You said previously we played the same game equally but now after seeing my speech you contradict yourself and say you controlled me. Doesn’t work like that."

You said in your opening speech that you tamed the Russell Hantz. I had not seen it before posting my opening speech. I feel like I did more in this game, and if you are going to argue otherwise, I'm going to push back on that, clear and simple.
1561 days ago
Jacubra
snick427
“I also voted out Tim by easily flipping Klaus (and Tim). I chose to eliminate Tim because of his challenge prowess and my inability to fully trust him“

You didn’t flip me. I planned on voting out Tim from the first immunity challenge

You voted out a player on your own tribe, so I considered it a flip. I didn't know that before, so thanks for telling me.
1561 days ago
Jacubra
"James I think you’re forgetting everything that happened after the NJ vote was what I wanted to happen. Minus the Tyler vote, that was not something I would’ve liked to do but every vote of that was my intention, my goal. We both played large roles in every tribal, I never said you didn’t. I’m not sure why you’re acting as if I did nothing LOL when that is clearly far from the truth. My ears and eyes were all around just as much as you. You were not the best player this season or some god. Neither was I."

I really hope that it doesn't come off as if I'm purporting to be otherwise. I am no God. So many people played great games and would deserve to be here in FTC. But it's two here rn, and I gotta make the argument as to why I deserve to win over you. So that's what I'm doing.

"You had ZERO idea they were splitting lol."

Dude, I told them to do it, (if you're referring to Nick and Gavin) do you not remember that entire tribal??

"You can say I needed you, and yes that first tribal you helped, as did others, but after that I did not need you. I played a majority of the merge working just as close with max and zyler as you, but you were NOT apart of those conversations or alliances so you would have no idea."

The key thing is here, I knew that those alliances existed. You didn't send me everything you talked about with them, but that's because I just assumed it was crucial information. The shit ton of screenshots I sent to you in the early game were explicitly to show how I was working my ass off to save yours on Ubari. Everything I sent following was stuff I thought you should know. Unless you told Max and Zyler about our alliance just as you told me about your alliance with them, we are a Duo, plain and simple.

"I haven’t been attacking your game, I’m not sure why you’re attacking me.

The worst I said about you, is you were blindly loyal to me. Which you have confirmed several times tonight."

??????
1561 days ago
Gaiaphagee
Think I got the split vote mixed up with something else. My bad
1561 days ago
snick427
It was technically a flip, I was just saying that an opportunity arose and I was going to team up with whoever I needed, and that just happened to be you and Nick
1561 days ago
Jacubra
snick427
It was technically a flip, I was just saying that an opportunity arose and I was going to team up with whoever I needed, and that just happened to be you and Nick

bet
1561 days ago
Jacubra
And BTW guys, whatever happens tonight. I feel a lot better. If I weren't there's no way I'd be posting here rn.
1561 days ago
Gaiaphagee
Good luck James! 20 mins
1561 days ago
Jacubra
Fuck dude here it comes. First finale for me in 7 damn years.
1561 days ago
Jacubra
I couldn't have wished for a better person to be sharing it with, no matter the outcome.
1560 days 23 hours ago
Jacubra
one minute
1560 days 23 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
I have all the votes. Thanks everyone for an incredible season here in Libya. This was a fantastic experience for me, beginning to end. I'll see you at the Reunion for the reading of the votes.

https://tengaged.com/group/5662-donos-survivor-s4-libya/forum/topic/23388958
1560 days 23 hours ago
NJKoda1998
NJ- Nick Wilson, NJ is so friendly and likable, the ultimate people person. Like Nick, I don’t think people give NJ enough credit. He wasn’t around long for the merge but I’ve seen him dominate games. He can get good with anyone. He’s so loyal and just an amaZing ally to have on your side. NJ is someone I’m really happy to call my friend, it’s been a long fucking time haha.

I am disgusted @ Stoner. Nick Wilson is terrible

open group

APPS OPEN - Dono's Survivor S8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!