This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S4: Libya] 馃煡 Final Tribal Council

Topic » [S4: Libya] 馃煡 Final Tribal..

1541 days 23 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Gaiaphagee
Nick鈥檚 best move was the NJ vote off I think. It kept he and Gavin good with the other tribe and they still had their connection with James. Took out a close ally of mine and someone they didn鈥檛 trust.

Billy鈥檚 best move was either the Noah vote or NJ boot. Billy earned allies by taking out a HUGE threat in Noah who had several advantages. As for the NJ vote I鈥檓 not sure who led that but I think that is a big move in general so i mention everyone that did it.

Tyler鈥檚 best move was the NJ vote, as I said before these guys who merged in minority flipped the game on its head. Not them specifically, I鈥檓 not sure who led it but at the end of the day they all survived.

NJ鈥檚 best move was the Noah blindside, I鈥檓 not sure how they pulled it off but they got a major threat out.

Gavin鈥檚 best move was the Noah blindside or the NJ vote, similar to others the Noah vote was HUGE and the NJ vote brought together ppl from different sides. They took out someone I trusted and gained several allies.

When 4 people's best move is voting my ass out

open group

APPS OPEN - Dono's Survivor S8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!