This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S4: Libya] šŸŸ„ Final Tribal Council

Topic » [S4: Libya] šŸŸ„ Final Tribal..

1542 days 20 hours ago
Jacubra
I donā€™t have the mental ability to post something else rn, but for a decent understanding of how Iā€™m feeling (what I told my cast):

ā€œDonoā€™s final immunity challenge did more of a number on me than I thought. I somehow feel worse after sleeping like a goddamn superhangover or something.

For that reason, I am extending tribal council #2 until noon tomorrow (immediately after which NONLIVE immunity challenge #3 will begin).

I really appreciate you guysā€™ understanding here. Once Donoā€™s FTC ends I will no longer be playing any group games, meaning my schedule will be free and this will not happen again.

Again, I want to offer my sincere apologies.ā€

I will be here as soon as I can, but my physical and mental health must ironically take priority atm. I hope this does not negatively factor into your vote. But my brain is giving me no choice. Iā€™m so very sorry.
1542 days 20 hours ago
greyconverse
James can I say you really should be proud of your game. Itā€™s been a long road. We have all lied. Donā€™t feel like you arenā€™t respected because you very much earned your spot here, regardless the outcome. You fought in fire and you played for 15 hours. You made moves, we just want to see you fight for it šŸ˜Š

That said, all the best regardless! Both of you.
1542 days 20 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Thanks Gavin.
1542 days 19 hours ago
greyconverse
No problem. And great speech, I listened to it all. I do have questions but Iā€™m going to wait a bit longer and see what else is posted.

I think you both played good games! May the best win!
1542 days 19 hours ago
Bvance1212
James I do love you, but i do want to get this questioning started because of the simple fact that jury votes are due in about 9 hours and i usually like to sit and reflect on all answers and questions before making a final decision about who im voting. I do understand your not in the greatest mental and/or physical state but as a wise man once said "the game must go on"

So Stoner, I listened to your speech. I do have a few questions regarding that. First, was there ever a chance for OG murzak to make a way into Ubari?? The jury does have messages saying that you didnt want to stick to tribal lines.... but you never really did anything to counteract that point. You voted me or zyler at the first merge tribal, tyler at the second, and me at the third. Was there any effort with OG murzak or was it just zyler?

Second question : This one is actually about the speech, you said that people like zyler and nick were threats to win the game. I love them both and im not sure if you truly believe that but i really dont see why nick or zyler would beat any of the four others in the f6. CAn you explain that for me?

Onto James

First Question : So going into this game, I trusted you because i hosted you. As soon as i started talking game with you, i realized that you were nothing more than a sponge who didnt give anything back. Im not sure if anyone else feels the same way, but i really really dont want to see anything about you socially controlling me or you will lose my vote 100% no doubt. I shielded you from multiple votes in the merge and for that, you blindsided me. Honestly this is turning more into a rant than a question so let me just get into it. Why should i vote for you when you really didnt do much else besides hide behind bigger threats than yourself, always took the easy vote, and won the final immunity?

Second question: You talked to everyone it seemed like. Can you list a personal fact (not game related) that you learned about every juror during your time in Libya.

For both of you...

- Bonus question
Rank the jury in terms of Billyness. (yes im stealing this question from a juror who i had to face during Julian's Flopstars). This would be a list of the jurors who exemplify the base characteristics and mindset of yours truly! Rank from "YES THIS IS BILLY" to "ew youre nothing like Billy"

Whoever answers these question and everyone else's questions the best will earn my vote of Sole Survivor!
1542 days 19 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Firstly, i would like to congratulate both of you. This was a very hard fought game.

Disclaimer: I am not bitter and i like both of you very much but i need to ask tough questions to figure out who to vote for so i apologize in advance if they come off rude or bitter.

Stoner, i have a statement and a question. Iā€™ll start with my statement that you can choose to respond to or not, doesnā€™t matter.
When i got voted off i left with a bad taste in my mouth. Surprisingly, it wasnā€™t because i was voted off i kinda expected it. The bad taste came when i was told you and Max decided to split the votes at 4 because it was ā€œmost fair.ā€ To me, this came off cocky and like you 2 were playing God. Itā€™ll take a lot to get that taste out and yes i would have had the same statement if Max was sitting here too.

Now for my question, i find it difficult to separate your game from Maxā€™s. It was almost kinda safe. Tell me what separates your game from Maxā€™s.

James, when discussing you some of the jury came up with a statement about you that is very true. They stated you ā€œover-liedā€ throughout this game. There is no denying this. Lying is a part of the game but there is a point where your ass and mouth are producing the same things.
Do you feel you over lied? Why?
1542 days 19 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
BILLY:

1: My main allies when we merged were Zyler, Max, James, NJ, and Tyler. That was my ideal 5. I knew Gavin and Nick didnā€™t trust me and in my mind you were never gonna team with me. That was my group although not all of them were together. I was actually never with Gavin or Nick really, I can do more into detail when I get home.

After that first merge tribal I realized Tyler maybe didnā€™t have my best interest in his mind so I was then willing to vote him. So I lost NJ and Tyler as allies back to back, nj was blindsided and Tyler lost my trust.

After that my ideal 4 was James max zyler and myself. I never saw this game as tribal lines and I think nearly everyone here can confirm that. I work with anybody regardless of tribal lines if it benefits my game. I was more against Gavin/Nick/You then your former tribe as a whole. 2 of those 3 were from my tribe. I hope this answers your question.

2:

In my eyes nick and Gavin were a very tightly knit duo and were playing a very good game. A lot of people give Gavin sole credit but I just canā€™t. I know nick was playing the game and Iā€™m not sure things would have happened if it was just Gavin and no Nick. Nick played a very underrated game but I do genuinely believe he could win. As for Zyler, I think Zylerā€™s threat level was more obvious. Zyler has been on the BOTTOM since F13 when Nathan got voted out. Yet he made final 4. Zyler was the last of his tribe, merged in a huge minority, infiltrated 2 different alliances, and made several big moves. He absolutely deserved to win if he made finals.  Maybe the rest of the jury has a different view on Nick and Zyler but I was scared of them, and rightfully so. I think they proved they were just as big of threats as anyone else in the game.
1542 days 19 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
BILLY: Iā€™ll do the ranking when I get home
1542 days 19 hours ago
Bvance1212
Take your time, im not expecting an answer anytime soon!! besides we have until tomorrow :)
1542 days 19 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
ZYLER:

Iā€™ll answer your questions shortly. At work still so I have to answer stuff inbetween. Iā€™ll go more into detail with your statement but that was not a god moment and Iā€™m sorry you see that. That was just genuinely the fairest way to do things and max can agree. We were going to 3-1 you but things changed. Iā€™m sorry that comes off cocky as I do not see it that way but just wanting to finish an amazing season off with a FMC. Iā€™ll try and go more in depth later and Iā€™ll answer your question in a bit.
1542 days 18 hours ago
greyconverse
Stoner, and James, congratulations to both of you. Iā€™d like to point out, as a wise woman once said, ā€œthose in glass houses, shouldnā€™t throw stones.ā€ All is fair in Survivor. Lying, deceiving, likewise holding one accountable.

My question to both of you- is, what is the integrity of the game to you? What makes you a worthy winner? What did you stand for, and what limits were you not willing to cross, if any?
1542 days 18 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
ZYLER:

To answer your question, I think Maxā€™s game and I differed in a few different ways. Max won a lot of challenges, I wasnā€™t the best at challenges so I had to rely on my other skills (not that max didnā€™t, but I just didnā€™t have immunity to fall on). I also think I was working closely with a lot more people than max but I truly donā€™t know, I am not Max. But I had very close 1on1 bonds with NJ, Tyler, Max, you, and James. I treated all these relationships differently and made sure I was in a decent spot with everyone. The one I think I couldā€™ve worked on was with Tyler, as we clearly went separate ways after that first merge tribal divided us. I donā€™t think I played it safe. I wasnā€™t lying and backstabbing everyone like James but that doesnā€™t mean I wasnā€™t playing a hard game. I got my hands dirty here and there, I made big moves, like getting Nick out, keeping big threats like you and Gavin around long enough to keep the target off of me. I think I played a big role in getting you to flip and vote Billy in the revote. Correct me if Iā€™m wrong. I made sure max and James were both taking me to finals so I was good either way. I was hardcore after Billy. Found an idol and misplayed it. I think my game was full of risks and big moves. Just because I wasnā€™t lying to everyone 24/7 doesnā€™t mean I wasnā€™t playing a deserving game. Hope this clears things up.
1542 days 17 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Ok so I don't think @James has posted a speech yet, but I'm not gonna keep waiting cuz I live a very busy life and I am not willing to dedicate a shit ton of time to this website.

James, if you have posted a speech already and I've missed it, please let me know. If you haven't posted a speech yet, please let me know when you do so I can read it, because I'm giving you both as equal attention as I can here. What I want to know from you is, why are you more deserving of my vote than Stoner is? We spoke a decent amount before my elimination, which I'm confident you had a role in, so I'm curious what your role in that process was, but I also want to know about your perspective on the post-merge and the dynamics of those rounds because my only information from that period is coming from the other jurors and you/Stoner.

Stoner, I did make time to watch your video, just wanted you to know that. You know I love you and that we've been friends since my early days on this website. I think you're one of two people on this website I've ever given my personal cell phone number to. I think you played a great game, from the information I have, and I expected nothing less from you. What I am curious to hear from you is, why do you have such a problem/aversion to working with me in group games? I don't think there has been one instance where we've played together that you didn't turn on me at the first given opportunity you had, in my entire 6.5 year career on this website. I could probably name at least 3-4 instances within the last 2-3 years where we worked together, and worked together well, but then you cut me every single time once you think you can do so. What is it about me that you are so terrified of that you are unwilling to ever work with me to the end, despite me openly telling you time after time that I'm more than willing to go all the way with you, even if it meant I lose? You talked about it a bit in your video, but I want to hear explicitly why you are so petrified of me?

I pushed people to save you at that very first Tribal Council when your name was the one everyone jumped on first as the easy vote. I gave an alternative in Christian, and did everything I could to ensure your survival. Yet once again, me giving up my own game to try and save you isn't enough for you. Now, we will still be friends after this, regardless of the outcome, because you know I think you're one of the coolest people on this site.

I wish you both the best of luck, and may the best man win
1542 days 17 hours ago
NJKoda1998
And also, just for the record

Stoner and Max were always my ride or dies. Gavin was a good ally of mine and a lovely new person I met through this game, but Gavin and I only ever became close because of the swap breakdown. I was always planning on going to the end with Stoner and Max, and I would've chosen you Stoner over Max when we learned it was a Final 2 because of our past history as friends, which is not even close in terms of length when compared to Max/I.

I've said that since the moment the jury house was created. My order of preference was always Stoner/Max > Gavin > anyone else
1542 days 17 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
BILLY- Iā€™m home so will work on the rankings for you. We were only on the same tribe for a few rounds and I didnā€™t know you prior to this so just remember Iā€™m working with what I got :P

open group

APPS OPEN - Dono's Survivor S8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!