This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S4: Libya] 馃煡 Final Tribal Council

Topic » [S4: Libya] 馃煡 Final Tribal..

1543 days 6 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
NJ- I 10000% didn鈥檛 vote you and I had ZERO idea you were going. I actually voted Tyler, a really close ally of mine, IMMEDIATELY after your tribal, because i felt Betrayed. I also had very little trust in Gavin and Nick after this, and went after Billy hardcore. lemme know what I said to make you think I took you out cause that couldn鈥檛 be further from the truth
1543 days 6 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
GAVIN- I think I鈥檓 a worthy winner because I fought hard from the bottom. I was going home first tribal because of a silly mistake, but I evolved into the player that sits before you right now. I fought hard, took big risk, made big moves, made genuine connections with people. I did all this without being a villain. I may have been quieter than most people but I was playing extremely hard and I think I had a fairy good understanding of the game for the most part. I fought hard for my spot here and I think I am a fairly big reason the game went how it did. I never just sat back and let others do the work for me. I was also really adaptable. I found myself at the bottom early on, but I changed that at the swap where I became one of the big guns. I was willing to work with people despite them voting against me, or being on different sides. I don鈥檛 hold grudges in this game, if you do you shouldn鈥檛 play. One day someone is your enemy, the next day your ally. That鈥檚 how your mindset should be in this game.

The integrity part of the game for me, is treating people right. This is Survivor, it鈥檚 a game built on deceiving and manipulating others while getting them to vote you to win. There鈥檚 nothing strategy wise I wouldn鈥檛 do. I would be willing to vote anyone in this game. That鈥檚 where me and my opponent differ. James, while an amazing friend and player, was not willing to vote everyone out. He was willing to vote everyone out EXCEPT me. James was 100% loyal to me, sent me screenshots of everyone鈥檚 conversations all game starting on day one. He sent me screenshots of idol searches every time someone guessed. James told me everything which was his flaw. I kept secrets from James, I didn鈥檛 leak people鈥檚 conversations to James (there was one instance because James kept bugging and I didn鈥檛 want him getting skeptical of me). Because the second you are 100% loyal to someone that鈥檚 when you lose.

The type of things I would NOT do in this game are things such as bullying somebody, making fun of someone, using personal things against people. I鈥檓 just not a malicious person, I try to see the good in everyone and at the end of the day let鈥檚 face it. We鈥檙e all a bunch of survivor nerds trying to get a slither of the experience that we all dream of. So treat people good, work respect and kindness, but play the game. That鈥檚 how I do things.

I鈥檓 not sure what I stood for. I鈥檇 like to think I had a good sense of humor and could lighten the mood after any given tribal. I think I stand for treating people good, not lying for no reason, and just trying to play a strong game that I can be proud of.

Not everyone is going to see my game the way I see it and the way I鈥檓 sure Dono sees it, and that鈥檚 okay. Not everyone gave Nick or Zyler credit that they deserved. That鈥檚 just the story of the game, perception is key. I hope my ftc performance tonight proves why I deserve to win but if not I鈥檒l be happy for James.

Hope this answers everything.
1543 days 6 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Thank you, Stoner
1543 days 6 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Yessir lemme know if you got some more to fire at me
1543 days 4 hours ago
Jacubra
I'm awake! I still feel like shit, but better than before. I have some irl responsibilities to take care of but will have my opening speech up within a couple of hours.
1543 days 4 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Hope you feel better James
1543 days 1 hour ago
VanHow10
Hey, guys!!

After a relentlessly positive and all around super fun game, congratulations to you both on slithering through the chaos to this point. You both played incredibly well and I've got nothing but love and respect for you.

I'd like this positivity to continue so please, tell me about the greatness of your opponent's game!

James: What makes Stoner's social game so good? How exactly was he able to survive with only one (correct me if I'm wrong) immunity win despite being such a big target early, such a big player at the merge, and such a big threat when it comes to facing a jury? Or am I way off base about what makes Stoner so good?

Stoner: How did James get so many people who knew he was lying to trust him? What is it about James that allowed people - many of them genuinely great players - to convince themselves that he could be trusted for one more tribal? Or am I way off base about what makes James so good?

(I know Billy said the he didn't want to hear James describe himself as a master manipulator, but I'm hoping that if Stoner does it it's okay)

I'd also like you each to heap some praise on Dono, please. And tell me which juror played the most impressive game and elaborate on that, please!
1543 days 1 hour ago
VanHow10
I also hope you feel better, James
1543 days 1 hour ago
Gaiaphagee
TYLER:

You鈥檙e 100% accurate. James was fantastic man, such a phenomenal person, player, and friend. I鈥檝e known this guy for 10 years. He played my first two survivor seasons ever back in 2011. He made finals in the first ever season. Lost in a close vote to the legendary Christian underscore aka midgetkitty (king)

I saw potential though. This dude was fucking amazing. I had him return for S2 with the other runner up. He ran laps around her. He dominated until final 6 but then had to leave abruptly for a vacation or camp thing. There鈥檚 no doubt in my mind he wins if he didn鈥檛 have to leave.

My point of all this, is 10 years ago I met this guy and he blew my fuckin mind. Years later we reunite and it鈥檚 great. Lots of nostalgia. He鈥檚 so charming, so smart, he can make you feel comfortable with him. He鈥檚 got a great feel for the game.
1543 days 1 hour ago
Gaiaphagee
TYLER:

Andrew aka dono is great!! That鈥檚 an understatement. I鈥檝e know Andrew for a while now, amazing dude. So fucking funny haha, I鈥檝e been meaning to meet up with him and oursmoke his ass but we just got caught up with our lives. Definitely chilling sometime tho now that we鈥檙e back in touch 馃ぃ馃ぃ. It鈥檚 funny how you see old friends you haven鈥檛 talked to in years. It things don鈥檛 change.

Andrew is an even better player than he is a host, and that鈥檚 saying A SHIT TON. We all played this season, Tyler, you and I got to experience Iceland. We all know how amazing this series is. How much effort and work is put in, it鈥檚 unbelievable. Truly a game like Bingo21 and Leli14鈥檚 quality, Dono is forever one of the greats. But man when he plays he鈥檚 unstoppable. I hosted him in my Fans VS Favorites 2 season. 28 people. He competed against a LEGENDS caliber cast, I鈥檓 talking Bingo21, Manalord, Obscurity, Steel (only the real ones know about Steel haha), LoganWorm, Cmack, Turney, Joeker, LaFieceBritt, bro the list GOES ON. All 28 ppl were there to play an intense game. I鈥檓 rambling on lol but I鈥檓 getting in nostalgia mode haha I鈥檓 sure dono is gonna do the same when he read this. Dono ran this fucking game and he just deserved every bit of that win. He won in a tiebreaker fashion to, crazy shit.

End of story haha sorry this was long, Dono is my boy 馃挭馃挭
1543 days 1 hour ago
Gaiaphagee
TYLER:

Gavin played the best game man, a better game than anyone this season. If billy lasted longer I may have picked him but Gavin takes the cake.

Gavins social game showed on day one. We had an instant bond, I loved Gavin. Everything him, his personality, his Skype pic, the way he talks. It helped that I hosted Gavin in my first season of Survivor too, instant bond in my eyes. If you can鈥檛 tell, I love seeing people I know from years and years ago.

Gavin could be anyone鈥檚 best friend and he was well connected everywhere on OG tribes.

At merge he was very dominant, showing strength in challenges. Huge force to reckon with, the idea of a Gavin immunity run was being discussed. His strategic game was pretty clearly one of the best ones this season. I think he was seen as a leader and the ultimate threat to win. If Gavin makes finals he deserves to win unanimously and I think everyone of us sitting here tonight would agree with that.
1543 days ago
NJKoda1998
Ok it's been clarified for me that Stoner meant the other Nick lol WHOOPS
1543 days ago
NJKoda1998
Then tbh Stoner i dont really have a solid question for you because your video summed things up well and you've been doing good at answering questions from other jurors

So instead @ Stoner

compare each juror to one of the castways on Survivor Winners at War, and give a reason why you make that comparison
1543 days ago
Gaiaphagee
Oh shit I think I鈥檓 the first lucky person On tengaged to get to do this comparison!!! And I鈥檓 glad we figured that out about the nick dilemma 馃ぃ馃ぃ I was SHOOK at your speech haha but it def woulda made good tv if that was real

Gonna work on billy and nj鈥檚 rankings now
1543 days ago
snick427
First of all, you have my respect tonight. 聽Woman to women.

We'll start with you Stoner. You have labeled yourself as "a flirt." 聽You're probably the most masterful person in the history of Survivor to play the flirt card, which is great. My question to you is... how does that resonate with you in the bedroom?

open group

APPS OPEN - Dono's Survivor S8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!