This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S3: Haiti] 馃敼 Reunion

Topic » [S3: Haiti] 馃敼 Reunion

2168 days 6 hours ago
jman96
hey, leave me out of the falseness and bullshits, he left me out of his "alliance". I just voted him out
2168 days 6 hours ago
Pokepat
can we go to vl yet
2168 days 6 hours ago
dwipeouts
@Dono I only play one group game at a time I'm not Will
2168 days 6 hours ago
dwipeouts
But it's okay I still had fun
2168 days 6 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Pokepat
can we go to vl yet

same i wanna see what that bitch dono said about me
2168 days 6 hours ago
demikol
Ty Dono for hosting...pass the time
<3
2168 days 6 hours ago
demikol
Tums lol
2168 days 6 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
That's it for the awards, so I guess I will open up the VL now! Good night I guess! Somehow I had fun this reunion, so there's that. Thanks for a season that took years off my life, and hopefully I never come back to this website! I know Season Four will show up eventually though, so fuck me right?
2168 days 6 hours ago
dwipeouts
I won't fuck you dono I'm not gay
2168 days 6 hours ago
jman96
I had fun. hope to play in the series again.
2168 days 6 hours ago
Lemjam6
I'll fuck you dono
2168 days 6 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Also, I stopped updating the VL twice to try to fish out potential leakers. I didn't ever truly suspect it, but I didn't know what the fuck was happening. I just knew something was up, so I was making attempts to phish 'em out. The second time, I didn't pick it back up until yesterday. So there is a definite drop in content the last few days. Still the most active VL yet though.
2168 days 6 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
With that, Haiti is a wrap. Fucking finished before the month ended. Thanks Wakiza!
2168 days 6 hours ago
Lemjam6
Thanks Wakiza!

open group

APPS OPEN - Dono's Survivor S8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!