This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S3: Haiti] 馃敼 Reunion

Topic » [S3: Haiti] 馃敼 Reunion

2164 days 14 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*collects urn*
2164 days 14 hours ago
dwipeouts
Hey
2164 days 14 hours ago
jman96
*sits in jury spot*
2164 days 14 hours ago
cfff
gl jake and eoin <3
2164 days 14 hours ago
Lemjam6
Good Luck my brothers
2164 days 14 hours ago
dwipeouts
Gl final 3
2164 days 14 hours ago
cfff
thank you dan!
2164 days 14 hours ago
Lemjam6
*falls asleep*
2164 days 14 hours ago
NJKoda1998
lmao rip
2164 days 14 hours ago
cfff
the ghost island reunion was 15 mins
2164 days 14 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
The season is officially over, and before I announce the winner, I will give my thoughts. I must express myself in honesty. Consider this an announcement, consider whatever you wish.

I am astonished. I cannot completely comprehend the underlyings of this season, but there was no integrity. This was a farce, and I should consider it as nothing more than a stain. I do not wish to grant some of you the courtesy of a reunion, and a proper finish... But there are some in the cast and the Viewer's Lounge who are faithful friends, and who did not let me down. I have reluctantly trudged to the end of this blithering heap of fake dog shit just because I owed it to them, and to myself.

However, without proof or evidence, there is nothing I can do. I could not intervene on the season while it was still underway. Now that it is over, I can freely express my thoughts.

I worked very very hard on this season. Moreso than the first two seasons, I really wanted to have something special come out of this. I thought the story I had to give for Bingo's Survivor Series was great and unique. I hoped that would reflect into this season, but all we got was something I can't believe I haven't seen yet in my series. It's just basically what Tengaged has sunk to... multis, collusion, account stealing, untethered harassment...

I could go on. But this season at least needs to finish, and be given a proper conclusion.

P.S.
My final three... I personally think that any actions that occur outside of the game should not be taken into account when deciding the winner. Events today led to some comments I really wish I hadn't seen. Those comments did change at least one vote. I have to say, I don't even care about this season when it comes to discussing what I saw today. I don't tolerate it, but I know better than to try to explain to you how wrong it is or how vile and pathetic it is. Ignorance can't be defeated by words. I won't even try, because after seeing that, I know you are not someone worth my time.

With that, let's read the votes.
2164 days 14 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
There are seven votes in this urn.

Brian... Eoin... Jake...

These votes are for a winner. One of you has earned a plurality, and has earned the title of sole survivor. You want to see your name here.
2164 days 14 hours ago
dwipeouts
What happened?
2164 days 14 hours ago
Lemjam6
LMFAO
2164 days 14 hours ago
Eoin
Brian and i made no comments.
Luca was not a multi.
2164 days 14 hours ago
cfff
i copied weens blog

open group

APPS OPEN - Dono's Survivor S8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!