This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S3: Haiti] 馃敼 Reunion

Topic » [S3: Haiti] 馃敼 Reunion

2168 days 23 hours ago
NJKoda1998
donosaurus_rex
HOLY SHIT I DID FORGET ABOUT YOUR EXCEL SHEET.

fun fact i had a google sheet as well!
2168 days 23 hours ago
dwipeouts
Me hoping I win potiental award
2168 days 23 hours ago
Lemjam6
https://78.media.tumblr.com/8708e08b2805f2d0e58b4c242b8e4894/tumblr_inline_ol32f8T9481twj6xd_500.gif
2168 days 23 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Untapped Potential is a fun one for me, because it brings back a fun story I haven't really told anyone outside the VL. This person almost ruined me on Episode One, and is a big reason as to why they won this award.
2168 days 23 hours ago
dwipeouts
Uh oh
2168 days 23 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
NJKoda1998
"while I still knew which muscles to use to smile"

dono you need to stop. you're making me wish you played my game more than once too much

Also you stop. you're making me wish you didn't stop your survivor series :O
2168 days 23 hours ago
dwipeouts
Guessing I didn't win this award
2168 days 23 hours ago
Lemjam6
I was robbed both times in Nick's series.
Once I was idol'd out, once I was robbed at FTC :(
2168 days 23 hours ago
NJKoda1998
sorry

this site is too toxic and i care too much about traveling the world
2168 days 23 hours ago
dwipeouts
Hm
2168 days 23 hours ago
dwipeouts
I remember I applied to Nick's survivor and he denied me :(
2168 days 23 hours ago
NJKoda1998
omg you did? when?
2168 days 23 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
The winner of the Untapped Potential Award is FRED. Fucking Fred. This mother fucker. I have known Fred through Tengaged since the early early early days. I was really excited to get Fred in one of my seasons since Iceland. I knew right away as soon as I announce the cast this would not be a fun time for him, but he was so god damn ignorant to it. HE TRIED SO HARD. JUST LIKE NOAH LAST SEASON, HE TRIED SO DAMN HARD. ALL YOU FUCKERS GAVE HIM FALSENESS AND BULLSHIT AND IT WAS PURE EVIL AND I LOVED IT BUT HOW DO YOU THINK I FELT WHEN FRED FUCKING SKYPE CALLED ME AN HOUR BEFORE HE WAS VOTED OUT AND I ANSWERED WITHOUT THINKING AND HAD TO PLAY OFF EVERY QUESTION HE ANSWERED WITHOUT GIVING ANYTHING AWAY. I JEFF FUCKING PROBSTED THE SHIT OUT YOU FRED, AND IT WAS GREAT FUN. SO FOR YOUR EFFORT, AND THAT MEMORY, CONGRATULATIONS!
2168 days 23 hours ago
dwipeouts
Darn :(
2168 days 23 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Dan, I'm sorry you didn't win an award, but you were more active after you were voted out! I think you were in a bunch of other games early on in the season.

open group

APPS OPEN - Dono's Survivor S8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!