This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S3: Haiti] 馃敼 Reunion

Topic » [S3: Haiti] 馃敼 Reunion

2189 days 23 hours ago
dwipeouts
But I ight be confusing you with erik idk
2189 days 23 hours ago
Lemjam6
Truthfully, I enjoyed talking to Demi a lot throughout the season. But I wanted that bitch out for so long I knew she was so social.
2189 days 23 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
The last three awards I didn't have time to do write ups for today. I also am changing one last minute because I need one last way to try to tell Jake that he made my life a living hell this month, so I'm taking Best Confessionals away from him. I'll announce that first I guess. Gimme a second to write this up, LMAO.
2189 days 23 hours ago
demikol
I'd like to see the biggest victim award ;)
2189 days 23 hours ago
dwipeouts
Jake is probably the Brian Heidik of the series
2189 days 23 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Best Confessionals        Satra       

Capital I Iconic. Oh, the self-voting last place finisher sent confessionals? What? LMAO I still cannot stop laughing at how heinous and vile and ridiculous those two confessionals were. But oi, they were great. Episode 1 is titled "Disgrace to the Bloodline" which is the best fucking episode title in episode title history, and it was spoken by the truest word savant I have ever been in earshot of (not really in earshot but you know what I mean). Satra, wherever you are. In another universe, you won this season, and I wish I lived in that universe. Where did you go, and why did you tease me like that?
2189 days 23 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
In reality, Jake sent the most, and most intense, confessionals. But I won't award him with this one, because I am the king.
2189 days 23 hours ago
dwipeouts
Lol dono
2189 days 23 hours ago
jman96
in M. Night Shyamalan's voice: what a twist.
2189 days 23 hours ago
dwipeouts
What's the next award
2189 days 23 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
I do have to award Jake with the Most Entertaining Award.

Without a doubt, he was the star of the show this season. He made a skype chat with every single individual in the game and contributed HEAVILY to each chat EVERY day. It was the most dedication I've seen from anyone, ever, and it was wildly entertaining to watch (while I still knew which muscles to use to smile). The most animated and predictably intolerant person I have ever met, congratulations Jake! You entertained me to about my maximum capacity! I'm all good with entertainment now! We're good! Also, you should take a break too. You've entered a new spirit dimension of group games, and need to be removed from it! I am willing to help.
2189 days 23 hours ago
Lemjam6
You can't forget about my excel sheet!
2189 days 23 hours ago
demikol
Congrats jake
2189 days 23 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
HOLY SHIT I DID FORGET ABOUT YOUR EXCEL SHEET.
2189 days 23 hours ago
NJKoda1998
"while I still knew which muscles to use to smile"

dono you need to stop. you're making me wish you played my game more than once too much

open group

APPS OPEN - Dono's Survivor S8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!