This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #7

Topic » Immunity Challenge #7

799 days 16 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Will be live at 6 PM EST tonight. See you there!
799 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Come on in, guys!

First things first: Michael, I’ll take back the necklace. Immunity, back up for grabs.

Tonight’s challenge is called “Coconut Chop”

This is the iconic classic social politics Survivor challenge. Each round, I will ask a CBS Survivor-related trivia question. Questions will either be multiple choice or true/false, and you’ll have 1 minute to answer (I will ONLY accept answers via tengaged mails). After time is up, everybody who got it right will get to chop a rope of 1 other person in the challenge. Get chopped 3 times and your bushel of coconuts falls into the fire, meaning you’re out. Last person left standing wins immunity, guaranteed another day in the game. Note that if you get eliminated but got the question right, you will still get to chop someone for that round, so don’t leave right away if you get out.

Each round, the order in which people chop is determined by the order you send your answers in. How you try and strategize around that, if at all, is up to you.

For this challenge, you MUST either check in before the challenge begins OR send in an answer to the first question (be it right or wrong) to play. Challenge at 6 PM EST. Any questions, just ask. Good luck!
799 days 9 hours ago
GeorgeFlair
checks IN.
799 days 9 hours ago
keefe
works gonna keep me out of this one but goodluck guys!
799 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Check in now!
799 days 9 hours ago
GeorgeFlair
ok
799 days 9 hours ago
FairyBoss
hi
799 days 9 hours ago
joey65409
ok
799 days 9 hours ago
ParvatiS
hi
799 days 9 hours ago
Eilish
hereeee
799 days 9 hours ago
TheKevmiester
hi
799 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Alright well it's 6:00 so we'll get started.

PLAYING:
- Flair
- Michael
- Joey
- Callia
- Bryan
- Kevin

Anyone who answers the first question can also play as well.
799 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
First question coming up. Remember to answer through TENGAGED MAILS. Good luck.
799 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
799 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
799 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!