This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: All Stars Cast Reveal

Topic » Survivor: All Stars Cast..

1808 days 3 hours ago
Katherinee_
https://68.media.tumblr.com/205d7ab022b803fab6ccaf6ebcc1811e/tumblr_n63vk6x5tq1r9xerro1_500.gif
1808 days 3 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
The eleventh castaway is HC (HeatherChandIer) - Bangladesh, 3rd place

HC was a crucial antagonist in the Bangladesh storyline, getting mbarnish1 to quit the game at the final 5 and proclaiming herself “Team Limes” to the chagrin of 7th place finisher Steph Lemons. Despite mentally breaking a good 2/3 of the jury, she remains one of the most entertaining characters I’ve had this generation.
1808 days 3 hours ago
Kelly0412
i love her
1808 days 3 hours ago
CoachWade
She's so disgusting
1808 days 3 hours ago
Kelly0412
thats edgy brady
1808 days 3 hours ago
Katherinee_
thats the one Im after this season ! HC prepare to go down 1st you stupid bitch
1808 days 3 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
im quitting
1808 days 3 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
The eleventh castaway is Ruffles (wavy_lays) - Bangladesh, Sole Survivor

Ruffles played a commandeering game on the most dramatic season ever, forming a mutually abusive alliance with HC and the infamous Noah Kondon that carried him to the end and the eventual win after directing the vast majority of the post-merge game.
1808 days 3 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
why was i invited if Im not casted??? poor hosting imo
1808 days 3 hours ago
CoachWade
Another vile and disgusting person on this cast
1808 days 3 hours ago
TotsTrashy
poor brittany
1808 days 3 hours ago
obscurity
brittany we need people in the audience
1808 days 3 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
I was robbed. That is all
1808 days 3 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
The twelfth castaway is Ryan (Iceey) - Japan, 2nd place

Ryan found himself blindsided at the merge when his unlikely ally Chili was sent home, but afterwards managed to maneuver himself into a commanding position that carried him to the end. Despite this, the minority alliance’s reluctance to work with him handicapped his ability to make the moves he wanted, ending up in him receiving second place.
1808 days 3 hours ago
Iceey
He sucks

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!