This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: All Stars Cast Reveal

Topic » Survivor: All Stars Cast..

1786 days 12 hours ago
Kelly0412
overrated, but part of one of my favorite group game moments of all time, that i cant reveal publicly :3
1786 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
The second castaway is Tim (lionsden121) - New Guinea, 2nd place

Tim managed to be both a villain and an underdog on New Guinea, finding himself on the bottom at the merge and managing to claw his way to the final 2 through both deception and key immunity wins. He couldn’t quite manage to win the jury’s support, however, and his final 2 opponent Skinny ended up edging out the win by a single vote.
1786 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
The third castaway is Clair (haysclair) - New Guinea, 3rd place

One of the OG Will’s Survivor players, Clair played an independent game for most of New Guinea, being left out of much of the strategy discussion and not considered much of a threat. She proved everyone wrong, however, by pulling out her immunity idol and stunning the entire cast at the final 6, changing the course of the game and propelling her just short of the finals, the second time she’s received third in this series.
1786 days 12 hours ago
Jasoi
What about me?
jk
1786 days 12 hours ago
Kelly0412
LMAO QUEEN
1786 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
The fourth castaway is Skinny (CocoaBean) - New Guinea, Sole Survivor

The first Gen 2 winner, Skinny was in a poor position early on as being one of the people without any connections on his original tribe. Despite this, he managed to stay under the radar and behind the scenes at the merge, creeping his way to the end and flipping a few crucial jury votes with a solid FTC performance
1786 days 12 hours ago
Katherinee_
thats actually legendary
1786 days 12 hours ago
BBlover96
Literally me at this
1786 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
The fifth castaway is David (DavidM7) - New Guinea, 4th place

A quietly dominant player on New Guinea, David played an expert social game and built solid relationships with most of the cast. After James’ elimination at the final 6, however, his true loyalties were sussed out by the rest of the cast and he ended up being cut for fourth place, just shy of the final 2.
1786 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
The sixth castaway is Barbra (BarbraStreisand) - Ivory Coast, 9th place

Barbra was stuck in a hopeless minority at the Ivory Coast merge, with a then-impenetrable 6-strong Daloa alliance all gunning for her. Though she was a spared a round by Jasoi getting medevaced, she received 9th after a contentious split vote the next. Despite this, she caused no shortage of drama and didn’t stop fighting until the bitter end.
1786 days 12 hours ago
Katherinee_
we have a David this season
1786 days 12 hours ago
Kelly0412
i love barbra
1786 days 12 hours ago
DavidM7
Yeet
1786 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
The seventh castaway is Tyler (VanHow10) - Ivory Coast, 3rd place

Tyler was a defining force in the Ivory Coast, making arguably the biggest move of the season to flip on the Daloa alliance at the final 8 to send Brittany home. Despite keeping himself off of the chopping block until the finale, he came up short in the final immunity challenge and ended up receiving third place.
1786 days 12 hours ago
Kelly0412
who

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!