This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: All Stars Cast Reveal

Topic » Survivor: All Stars Cast..

1786 days 23 hours ago
Katherinee_
I dont think that there was more dramatic season than Bangladesh
1786 days 23 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
The eighth castaway is Kelly (Kelly0412) - Bangladesh, 12th place

Known in this series for the phrase “gameplay wins”, Kelly formed a solid alliance at the start of Bangladesh and managed to ruthlessly control much of the pre-merge game before being idoled out by Brady for 12th place. However, he managed to get his revenge by being a key vote that ended up denying Brady’s fellow alliance member Noah the win at the end.
1786 days 23 hours ago
CoachWade
No Kat there definitely wasn't
1786 days 23 hours ago
Kelly0412
gameplay wins
1786 days 23 hours ago
CoachWade
being idoled out by Brady for 12th place.
1786 days 23 hours ago
Kelly0412
brady why is your faggot ass at a cast reveal that you wont be on cause your too much of a pussy to play with me viv tayvie and clara
get a grip
1786 days 23 hours ago
Katherinee_
my favorite
1786 days 23 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
The ninth castaway is Vivian (ElectraViv) - Bangladesh, 11th place

A mainstay of Will’s Survivor Series, Gen 1 winner Vivian found herself on the outside of the majority soon after the merge, but didn’t go down without a fight and came close to blindsiding Noah at the final 11 – despite her elimination, she remained (extremely) vocal on the jury and no doubt ready to play again.
1786 days 23 hours ago
Kelly0412
fdsasfadsdafsasaffsfsadasfd

THE WINNER
1786 days 23 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
looks

Am i not casted? I’m shook
1786 days 23 hours ago
CoachWade
I'm not scared to play with you guys at all lol. I'm just not dealing with the personal attacks again that ruined the experience for me bitch.
1786 days 23 hours ago
Katherinee_
my other fav
1786 days 23 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
The tenth castaway is Katherine (Katherinee_) - Bangladesh, 10th place

Katherine started out the game strong by maneuvering her way into the majority and winning the Secret Savior challenge to muck up Logan and Noah’s plans for the first Brahmaputra tribal council. When the merge hit, however, she found herself in the minority and despite winning the first two immunities was unable to escape eventual elimination, ending up in 10th place.
1786 days 23 hours ago
Kelly0412
THE FINAL 3 WAS LITERALLY REVEALED IN A ROW
1786 days 23 hours ago
Kelly0412
https://i.imgur.com/KsVlocP.gif

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!