This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #7 - Merged Tribe

Topic » Tribal Council #7 - Merged..

1985 days 2 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Mich - How does winning the first individual immunity make you feel about the vote tonight? Are you feeling like you have more room to maneuver since you can say for sure it won't be you?

Akshay - There's been plenty of talk about idols, but none have been played yet. How soon can we expect one to make an appearance at tribal?
1985 days ago
MarthaSpeaks
Do you think you're in a good spot in terms of the relationships you've built with other people? Will they start coming into play tonight, perhaps?

Not really. After that rock draw, it seems pretty obvious to everyone which way this game is going to go. Relationships are not really a factor at this point in the game.

They probably won't starting coming in to play for at least a couple of votes and, by then, it may already be too late.
1984 days 23 hours ago
MichelleFitzgerald
Mich - How does winning the first individual immunity make you feel about the vote tonight? Are you feeling like you have more room to maneuver since you can say for sure it won't be you?

I feel confortable bc i cant be vote out but im a little nervous bc i want everything goes ok... And just happy bc tonight tribal is the first one of the merge and obviously you wont know how people are voting so its great to be safe and maybe take some risks...
1984 days 21 hours ago
VanHow10
Tyler -- You narrowly survived last tribal council and escaped rocks. Do you think your time in the spotlight is done for now or do you think you'll be getting votes again this tribal?

Spotlights don't tend to get smaller until the play is over, Will. Everyone who has been voted out during a tribal council I've attended so far has left the game voting for me and while I would absolutely love to have some of that heat off of me, I fully expect the trend to continue until my game is over.
1984 days 18 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Brittany - How does your strategy change now that tribes are done and this is an individual game?

Gotta stick with the people I know I can trust. And then from there, my strategy has to change once again.
1984 days 17 hours ago
MJFJUNE
*watches*
1984 days 17 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
I'll go tally the votes!
1984 days 17 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
*returns with urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and would like to p---

*Jasoi suddenly collapses and falls to the ground*

Medical!  We need medical over here!
1984 days 17 hours ago
MJFJUNE
https://media.giphy.com/media/wv89eetV1HbFe/giphy.gif
1984 days 17 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Well, the survivor medical team has informed me that Jasoi has developed an acute case of inactivitis, a disease that is usually contracted by self-voting at 2 consecutive tribal councils you attend. Because of this, he will need to be removed from the game immediately.

Sine Jasoi is being taken out, nobody else will be voted out this tribal. You all get a free pass to the next day, and the votes you've cast will remain a mystery.

Grab your torches, head back to camp, g'night.
1984 days 17 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Ooooooooo congrats everyone !
1984 days 17 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
The next immunity challenge will be non-live and posted later tonight!
1984 days 17 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
https://media.giphy.com/media/SIakGrmOLrLuD5wk8l/giphy.gif

Bye Jasoi

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!