This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #7 - Merged Tribe

Topic » Tribal Council #7 - Merged..

1991 days 2 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Welcome to your first tribal council as a merged tribe, everyone. Please try and come up with a name by the end of tribal tomorrow or I'll just pick something myself.

Votes are due by 7 PM EST tomorrow, not voting will result in a self-vote as usual.

PYN if you want a question.
1991 days 2 hours ago
TJ2807
Question please!
1991 days 2 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Quwsruinn
1991 days 2 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Question
1991 days 2 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
TJ - I'll state the obvious - the pre-merge has largely proceeded along original tribal lines, and the original Abidjan is down 6-4. Are you worried it's you tonight?

Zyler - What does "Quwsruinn" mean?
1991 days 2 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Brittany - How does your strategy change now that tribes are done and this is an individual game?
1991 days 2 hours ago
MarthaSpeaks
Question.
1991 days 2 hours ago
TJ2807
TJ - I'll state the obvious - the pre-merge has largely proceeded along original tribal lines, and the original Abidjan is down 6-4. Are you worried it's you tonight?

Thank you for the alert, Captain Obvious!
Of course I’m worried... I’m worried because I’m in the extremely visible minority, and I’m worried because I haven’t gone a tribal this season without receiving a vote! A lot of people here have already voted me, myself included, so it wouldn’t be very far fetched for them to go for me again, and this time I don’t have any numbers on side to protect me
1991 days 2 hours ago
ziggyzaggy16
Question!
1991 days 1 hour ago
BarbraStreisand
I’ll take my last tribal question before i am voted out, xo!
1991 days 1 hour ago
SurvivorFan37
Thea - Do you think you're in a good spot in terms of the relationships you've built with other people? Will they start coming into play tonight, perhaps?

Zach - What do you think is the biggest priority for this merge vote in terms of deciding who to eliminate?

Barb - You've been very vocal about your opinions in the chat recently. Do you think this will put a target on your back, or maybe make people want to make a move?
1991 days ago
VanHow10
I'll take a question, please
1990 days 23 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Tyler -- You narrowly survived last tribal council and escaped rocks. Do you think your time in the spotlight is done for now or do you think you'll be getting votes again this tribal?
1990 days 23 hours ago
BarbraStreisand
Barb - You've been very vocal about your opinions in the chat recently. Do you think this will put a target on your back, or maybe make people want to make a move?

Personally, i wish it was the latter, cause i want to avenge Tayvie & Austin, however that is not the case cause I know most, if not, allof old Daloa is probably voting me out tonight. I am expecting to receive about maybe 6-9 votes in total this tribal, but im so ready for the Daloas to rip each other apart!

This will be the end of Barbra, and if it is not me, then it will definitely be an Original Abidjan, unfortunately. I wish I was included in the plans since i could have definitely helped some people further their game. This is a tragic end to a robbed heroine.
1990 days 16 hours ago
MichelleFitzgerald
Me me me
1990 days 16 hours ago
galore
Me

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!