This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #9

Topic » Immunity Challenge #9

3369 days 21 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Come on in, guys!

Kiara, Richard, give back the necklaces.

We won't be needing these today, but we will be needing some new buffs!

Drop your old ones, it's time for another tribe switch!

Aragon (Red Buffs):
- Derek (skittles22399)
- Vivian (ElectraViv)
- Kiara (Kiara_xoxo)
- Jayson (bblover96)
- Hunter (XxSurvivorFanXx)
- Ollie (MrPokeGuy9)

Galicia (Orange Buffs):
- Richard (richardcglover)
- Julian (TheSexiestDude990)
- Natalie (OhNatalie)
- JB (_JB_)
- Abel (best)
- Nikola (Yaxha)

The sadistic host has struck again!  I will be posting the next immunity challenge tomorrow morning, and it will (again) be non-live.  Enjoy your new tribes!
3369 days 20 hours ago
richardcglover
Didn't see that one coming actually nice Will
3369 days 18 hours ago
Skittles22399
Really? Again
3369 days 16 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
LOL, hey new tribe lol
3369 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Ok, challenge time!

It's time for a Tengaged scavenger hunt!  I'll be posting THIS message on the first blogs of various users:

Will's Survivor: Spain
Immunity Challenge #9

All of the users will be somewhat relevant in some way (e.g TV Stars, previous Stars Winners, people who are generally well known or at least active people).  Basically, all this means is that I'm not going to hide any posts on perm banned white level skeletons that have never played a game before or anybody like that.

Over the course of the challenge, I will be posting hints to the whereabouts of the users.  To claim a point for your tribe, you must find a blog with my post on it and be the first to post *CLAIMED* below it.  Then, you must post the link to the blog HERE.  Once you've posted *CLAIMED* first, your point is safe; it doesn't matter who posts the blog link here first. 

If nobody can figure out the users, I will be posting hints as to who some of them are.  The first tribe to score 5 points wins immunity and safety from the vote.  losers, tribal council where somebody will be the ninth person voted out of the game.

I'll be hiding posts shortly, the challenge will officially begin at 10 AM EST and last however long is necessary.
3369 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Slight to revision to rules above, ALL USERS WILL BE TV STARS.

Repeat, ALL USERS WILL BE TV STARS.

Just to narrow it down a bit for you so it's not a monumentally challenging task at the start.
3369 days 8 hours ago
BBlover96
bitch church starts at 10 :(
3369 days 8 hours ago
Yaxha
Luckily I am a satanist and have no plans
3369 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Hint #1:

One of the users where a post is hidden just recently made a big return to tengaged.
3369 days 7 hours ago
ElectraViv
*GRABS IMMUNITY* GIVE ME THAT REWARD BITCH
3369 days 7 hours ago
Kiara_xoxo
omg yesss
3369 days 7 hours ago
Yaxha
LMAO WHAT
3369 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Oh.

ARAGON WINS IMMUNITY!

*Tosses idol to Vivian*

Congratulations, you've earned safety from the vote. Galicia, somebody from your tribe will soon be the ninth person voted out of the game. Grab your stuff, head back to camp.

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!