This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council (Greek Isles)

Topic » Final Tribal Council (Greek..

2506 days 18 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
like yall are turning this shit into something personal. its not cool, its not game related. youre not voting me so stop attacking me and putting me down. its done with
2506 days 18 hours ago
bigben1996
Gaia you're making an ass of yourself right now.

All you had to do is not give false promises like that and we were probably good outside of this game.  However, the immaturity with you shows with the fact you can't admit to your own wrongs.

I'd like you to list all your wrongs in this game and if you get them all right I'll vote for you.
2506 days 18 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
i clearly said im shady? where do i deny my wrongs?
2506 days 18 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
youre making a fool of yourself as you guys sound stupid and like children. you will leave this game as immerature "adults"
2506 days 18 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
im going to bed, dont have time for this childish shit. stop talking to me if youre not going to vote me, im done responding. smh @ yall thinking its acceptable to bash someone over non-game related issues just because they voted you our instead of voting out a long term friend. its bitterness and its childish. goodnight.
2506 days 18 hours ago
OldNewz
If you do poor jury management then this is what happens. Don't get mad at us for your mistakes.
2506 days 18 hours ago
bigben1996
Sorry Chris, but you just suck at not owing up to the way you handled situations poorly.
2506 days 18 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
its honestly not poor jury management. thats when i cuss you out as you get voted out, things like that. me being shady and you guys being bitter is simply you guys being bitter.
2506 days 18 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
i literally owned up to everything youre just a bitter betty. its cool, whatever helps u sleep at night bro
2506 days 18 hours ago
FrenchMaid
Chris: congrats but I didn't really connect with you in this game and always felt like you were just fishing for info whenever we talked. The only way you're getting my vote is if Qaz fucks Up this question:

Qaz: be honest with me, what was the endgame with me? Let's pretend I wasn't plotting with the girls and remained 100% loyal to you/Zelus alliance - were you really going to honor our final 2/3 deal? Or were you just using me as number and never intended to bring me to the end? That you'll just spare me as the last "girl" to get voted out. Did you ever consider my safety? Because my core of people that I wanted to protect no matter what was you and News
2506 days 18 hours ago
FrenchMaid
And by reading your final speech, you never intended our alliance to be long term. Even before the Scott vote/girls-plotting fiasco
2506 days 18 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Chris: congrats but I didn't really connect with you in this game and always felt like you were just fishing for info whenever we talked. The only way you're getting my vote is if Qaz fucks Up this question:

thanks and that would be accurate, i was always trying to get info to benefit me. there wasnt a point in making an close alliance with you if i knew it wasnt a legit thing.
2506 days 18 hours ago
FrenchMaid
Thank you <3
2506 days 18 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
no worries! i am ocd so i understand lol
2506 days 16 hours ago
Qazwdxedc
Qaz: IF you myself and Ben was in F3, what votes do you think you would have received and what votes do you think the others would have gotten?? I know you think I would of Beaten you but I still think us 2 were close and could be a close ground but I too think I could of won in this scenerio, however time won't tell with that.

Hey Sean! So at the final 3 with me, you and Ben I think it is a close vote. I think I get Newz and Scott's votes. As for Chris's vote, I think him not getting here would've been you voting him and him losing firemaking against you, so I think he'd vote for me. The other votes are moreso up in the air. Based on Karma's mail that she sent to Chris, I would've gotten her vote as she felt you and Ben did nothing. DJ was close with both of us and thought we were flipping to him on the vote he went home, so he'd be bitter towards both of us and for that reason I think his vote would be a toss up. I'm not sure what relationships you had with Natasha/Corinne/Ami, but I think you have a better chance at their votes than I do because I did lie to them, it just depends what they thought of me not voting with them. I think CJ asks the same question as he does to me (which will be answered momentarily) so it depends on how I answer that question. I'm not too sure where Lukas would vote between us as he never gave answers with too much information attached. Ultimately I think it's either 5-4 me or 5-4 you. It's so close, and I didn't want to risk that.

As for why I took Chris over Ben, there are many reasons, I'll name the big ones. If I had taken Ben to the end with me, I would gain your vote but I'm not sure where Chris's vote would go as he would be mad at both me and Ben. If I take Chris, I gain bens vote and have a chance at yours, so similar situation but I feel like I'd be working for more your vote and Chris would be hurt and might let his emotions getting in the way of his vote. I also feel like I played a better game than him. He won immunities, but I did too. He spoke to the other side of the game, but I did more. I was more active in strategy talks than he was. I felt like I straight up and played a better game than him. And my third and final reason was the fact that he's my best friend on this site, and he screwed over people to get me and him here, and if I voted him out I'd look like the biggest jackass on this planet after what he did to his game.

open group

WPF's Survivor is over.

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!