This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council (Greek Isles)

Topic » Final Tribal Council (Greek..

2478 days 1 hour ago
Fobbyiyg
Chris, Qaz: welcome to Final Tribal Council.

The power now shifts to the jury who will be voting for the Sole Survivor.

Final 2, you may each make an opening statement.

The jury members can either make comments or ask questions, there is no limit to the amount they can or can't say.

Jurors: Once you have decided who you want to win please mail the hosts (thewinner, Fobbyiyg) your vote.

Votes are due at a time to be determined depending on when a majority of jury votes are received.
2478 days 1 hour ago
byp123
i dont have anything to say this game should have ended months ago. chris you seem like a really chill guy but my vote is going to qaz sorry.
2478 days 1 hour ago
Gaiaphagee
Hey Jury. It's been a long and exciting finish to the final season of this series. I'm pretty stoked to be here, bummed to see some of you on the jury, but nonetheless I'm proud of my game.

I'm going to keep this short and to the point. First off thank you to Scott and Ethan for inviting me back and giving me a second chance. My only other time playing, I got last place so it's awesome to come back and redeem myself and make finals.

Now let's get to the game. Pre-merge was pretty simple for me. I went to two tribal councils. Once I voted in majority (unfortunately voting Mickle out) the other I voted in minority (when Ben was voted out pre-merge, I voted Karma out)

Then we get to merge. There was a main 5 person alliance conisting of Sean, Newz, Ben, Qaz, and myself. Instantly things panned out as girls VS guys. We go back and forth for a few rounds and finally we get down to the point where Queen Karma starts pulling advantages out the ass. This girl was a fighter and made it hella hard for any of us to get the job done.

Eventually we get down to the 5 and things start getting interesting. A final 4 was made of Qaz, Newz, Ben, and myself, leaving Sean on the outs. Ben/Newz are friends outside the game so I knew things could get tricky if we were to all make final 4. I made a huge move in playing my idol on Sean and voting out Newz.

Next round the plan was to get Ben out but he won immunity. I now had to make the decision on who to flip on. Ultimately I had to vote Sean out as Qaz and I had a final 2 since day one.

I'm not saying I played a heroic game. I lied to some of you gamewise but everything personal was real, all friendships i made were real. i was just playing this game to redeem myself and prove i deserve it. i put my heart into this game since the start as i know a lot of you saw on a personal level. If youre upset and dont want to vote me i understand, i just ask you dont lose me as a friend. I've lost enough people and I can say this is my last Survivor Game. I am done with hurting people. Good luck Qaz i love you bro, glad we made finals.
2478 days 1 hour ago
Gaiaphagee
thanks scott for the nice comment. no worries on voting qaz, hes a great guy. im glad if i dont win he does
2478 days 1 hour ago
Qazwdxedc
Alrighty, thank you all for the great game and experience. It was a pleasure coming back and giving this another shot because it truly was an amazing game and something that I could look forward too. Ever since I got rocked out in Pakistan I wasn't satisfied and felt I needed another chance as last time I was a few tribal councils from a potential win, and this time, my goal is to finish what I started a year ago. Coming into this game, my goal wasn't to make friends or meet new people, it was business all the way till the end, but I did truly meet some good people and it was fun playing with each and everyone of you.

With that being said, I do feel like I deserve a win. I have had many alliances and deals all over the place and they all secured my spot here. My goal was definitely to focus on the social and the strategic parts of the game, and I do think I played the best in those two compartments that I possibly could have. On day 1, I reached out to every single person and started forming bonds. The people who didn't show interest in working with me were the first people gone. And then the people who did want to work with me had to prove their trust as I had deals everywhere, and if you didn't prove your trust, you went home (sorry girls). Eventually the people that maintained 100% trust with me were the ones to make it the furthest, thanks Loyal 5 (minus Scott you were robbed, screw advantages).

My strategy was built off that. If I knew you wouldn't go behind my back, you weren't going anywhere, and I made sure even if you made the smallest of mistakes, you'd pay for it as I had so many bonds that I was covered everywhere. If I felt a crack somewhere, you weren't good for my game.

On day 1, I already had alliances with: Chris, Newz, Ben, Scott, Sean, Karma, Natasha, CJ, DJ, Lukas, Corinne, Ami, Patrick, FireDragon, RyJam, AJ, Mickle. Meaning the only 2 people I hadn't developed trust in were X and Jerry, both early boots. From there I just let my talking do the work and it got me alliances. The pre merge was fairly straight forward so I don't really think I need to touch on that.

Okay so once the vote came for the Styx River (this feels like forever ago lmao) I knew I wanted Ben back in the game because he was an ally and my allies also trusted him. Right when the vote started, he messaged me to help him get back in the game and I did so, and I was a huge part of Ben coming back into the game, because an apparent girls alliance started to form and I needed to deal with that.

Apart from my personal alliance deals, I was involved in many alliances early merge.
A F4 with Chris, Newz and Ben which was created day 1ish.
An F6 with Chris, Newz, Ben, Scott and Sean
A Zelus F5 with Newz, DJ, CJ and Lukas
A F4 that Ami created with Chris and Natasha

Here's an example of my exemplary social game. On the first merge vote, both sides were telling me their plans and what they wanted to do. I got to choose the group that took control of the game. Both sides were pulling me in their direction and I felt like I had control of who was going to take the season.

The next vote was my only true wakeup call in the game, and that was due to all the advantages that were played. I wanted to continue getting rid of the girls as I felt on the outside with them and due to some big moves and advantages played, my close ally and friend Scott got voted out.

The lines were drawn, I knew I needed to keep my trust with Chris, Newz, Ben and Sean. We would then go on to control the season. I had an advantage that I never needed to use until it's deadline (never really ever needed it anyways). The remaining players were all picked off on our way to the final 5 (Corinne, CJ, Ami, Lukas, DJ and Karma (you were so hard to get out)).

Within my true alliance of the game, I had tight bonds. Chris and I came into this game as best friends and leave the same way (qazphage). Newz and I also came into the game best friends, and remain t
2478 days 1 hour ago
Qazwdxedc
Within my true alliance of the game, I had tight bonds. Chris and I came into this game as best friends and leave the same way (qazphage). Newz and I also came into the game best friends, and remain the same way. I had tight final 2's with the both of them. I also had a f3 with them. I also had Ben, a very good friend coming into the game and coming out that way. Had a f3 with him and Newz. I also had Sean, who I sometimes hadn't worked well with in the past, but we put our differences aside and became good allies and friends.

The final 5 was extremely tough for me as chris went behind my back and played an idol on sean so newz would go. But I knew I needed to bounce back and get in a spot where I wanted to be so I rallied Chris with me and Ben with me and I got here. I also won 3 immunities. Sorry sean, but i think you might beat me and i had to stay loyal to Chris and Ben.

The final 3 was hard for me, but I hope you guys know that both have been best friends for years and I believe I played a better game than both of them and that you would reward me the win regardless.

So to sum it all.

SOCIAL GAME: This was my strongest suit. I had deals with everyone, all my bases were covered, and if I felt something wasn't right, it was time to cut ties. I had so many deals that I also had to cut people who had proved trust and not broken it. When my name was mentioned, it was shut down and people had my back due to my social skills. I touched a lot on this above.

STRATEGIC GAME: My strategic game was to follow my social game. I always made sure that the people I was voting off was the person I wanted. In the alliance chats I was in, I'd push for the person I wanted out every vote. I always wanted to make sure I was in the most comfortable position possible. I think I did just that, and I could get here very comfortably.

I think I received only one vote all season, and I'm not good with statistics, but possibly only one this entire series. I have never been voted off, I've been rocked out and made it to the end this season. I've been preparing myself for this moment, and I will answer all your questions with complete honesty! Thank you all for the great season.
2478 days 1 hour ago
bigben1996
Chris, had you not scumbagged Newz so hard you might've actually gotten my vote.

However, you did so I'm voting Qaz good night :-)
2478 days 1 hour ago
Gaiaphagee
like i said im glad qaz is winning if its not me
2478 days 1 hour ago
Gaiaphagee
I just want to ask the difference of scumbagging newz vs scumbagging sean? why does sean deserve to be fucked over but not newz?
2478 days 1 hour ago
Fobbyiyg
(is this what happened in great lakes)
2478 days 1 hour ago
Gaiaphagee
LOL great lakes was horrid. the gaia mearl christian premade RUINED lives
2478 days 1 hour ago
bigben1996
Gaiaphagee
I just want to ask the difference of scumbagging newz vs scumbagging sean? why does sean deserve to be fucked over but not newz?

You brought Wyatt's name into this game and you deserve to fall in vein.  Plain and simple.
2478 days ago
Gaiaphagee
fair enough
2478 days ago
OldNewz
Aight congrats guys on making it to the FTC. It was a really long season so, congrats on that.

Qaz: You were loyal, and I enjoyed playing this game with you. Got really nothing negative to say about you.

Chris: You say that you're tired of losing friends but what I don't get is why you keep backstabbing people. You told me that you absolutely regret what you did to Wyatt and then you did the same shit to me. I had no problems with you coming into the game, and it sucks that our friendship is the way it is after tonight.

Anyway, I really have no questions tonight cause it's pretty obvious where my vote is going.
2478 days ago
bigben1996
Preach Newz!
2478 days ago
Gaiaphagee
Chris: You say that you're tired of losing friends but what I don't get is why you keep backstabbing people. You told me that you absolutely regret what you did to Wyatt and then you did the same shit to me. I had no problems with you coming into the game, and it sucks that our friendship is the way it is after tonight.

I disagree entirely. I stayed loyal to you to 5, that was the agreement. we all knew it was going to get shady then. im sorry but you and ben keep saying i should just screw sean. how the hell is that fair? that is just as shitty as me turning on you by saying "fuck sean, he should get the shitty end of the stick not me!" i mean either way im a bad person wheter i vote you, ben, sean or qaz. at least i stayed loyal to 5, i had plenty of opportunities to jump ship. im not taking any more mental beatings from any of you. like you said, we didnt talk 1 on 1 before this so you clearly didnt fuck with me before. i wont lose sleep by you not fucking with me after. im done taking the blame for everything when yall did the same shit to Sean.

open group

WPF's Survivor is over.

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!