This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council (Greek Isles)

Topic » Final Tribal Council (Greek..

2487 days 3 hours ago
Caliboy
UGh I am still leaning on Voting For CHris.

I respect the ultimate moves you did at F5 to get here and somehow convince Qaz to take you over what I think would been an easy win against Ben (no Offense)

But Congrats to the both of you!

Qaz: IF you myself and Ben was in F3, what votes do you think you would have received and what votes do you think the others would have gotten?? I know you think I would of Beaten you but I still think us 2 were close and could be a close ground but I too think I could of won in this scenerio, however time won't tell with that.

^also what made you choose to go to F2 to than take Chris?

Chris: No hard feelings man, I feel you played a hell of a game being what positions us two had to face from working with the girls to than turning on them head on at merge. Explain the struggles of that and why one should vote for you to win and not overlook, because the F5 loyal squad was strong and proud to be apart of, but was it obvious to the others that I was on the bottom of that like others mention to me?
2487 days 3 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
if you want to be like wyatt and lose a friend over it, fine. you guys need to seriously stop letting these games get to you personally. respect the damn game and the outcome or dont play.
2487 days 3 hours ago
Caliboy
I dont mean to do a UGH lol I love the both of you and whoever wins, deserves it so Best of Luck, its been a fun game, I just wish my odds was greater as Immunity holders and allegiances screwed me but gladly take 4th knowing I had a solid chance to claim a second title.
2487 days 3 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Chris: No hard feelings man, I feel you played a hell of a game being what positions us two had to face from working with the girls to than turning on them head on at merge. Explain the struggles of that and why one should vote for you to win and not overlook, because the F5 loyal squad was strong and proud to be apart of, but was it obvious to the others that I was on the bottom of that like others mention to me?

--

Thank you Sean for not being upset at me and understanding where I was coming from. i appreciate it. As you know, I was working with the girls as well as the guys. At the merge I decided to pick a side and it was difficult to keep my name off the block from the girls' side. They were pretty determined on voting you or Ben out which made it difficult for you two as paranoia ran high with idols and advantages. it sucks that we worked with them first and then not but we had to pick a side. i think we picked the right side as we made final 4. as far as you being on the bottom, i think it was mainly because you voted ben out earlier in the game where the other 4 did not. and newz/ben were a final 2 so it was super easy for them to team up against you. once qaz told me he wanted newz and ben in final 4 i knew i had to idol you at final 5
2487 days 3 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Also, heres some more points id like to make

1) i made lots of social connects with many people in this game.

2) i made sure i was safe on both ends, never receiving a vote until final 4, and even then i was not in danger to go home. i had got sean to vote qaz and qaz to vote sean EVEN after i flipped on qaz the tribal council prior.

3) i won two endurance comps because i was determined as hell. i wasnt that good at the rest of the comps so i relied on other game aspects to get faqr.

4) i had an idol that nobody in the game knew about until i played it at final 5. didnt even need it for myself, i saved sean with it.
2487 days 3 hours ago
bigben1996
Chris, there is better things out there then winning a game that was relatively poorly hosted this season.

All you care about is a "W" as opposed to having relationships so bye trump supporter.

Also @Sean I don't take offense to your comment but you really shouldve listened to me at f4.
2487 days 3 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Ben i really dont see your logic... im much closer to sean than any of you
2487 days 3 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
like you keep saying i voted newz to win but like thats not even remotely accurate. ive been friends with sean for 6 years
2487 days 3 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
and i voted clinton thank you
2487 days 3 hours ago
OldNewz
@Chris

At the end of the day, you just proved this game that you are willing to cut any friend, and anyone just to make it further in any game. To me, a close friend is someone who is able to say "Winning this game is not worth ruining our friendship" and it seems like after so many years on this site, you still haven't gotten that.
2487 days 3 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
im going to bed, ben/newz i dont understand the hate you guys have towards me. we knew f5 would get shifty and we all made a pact to go to 5 and then duke it out. at least i stayed loyal til then, but im not appreciated at all right?
2487 days 3 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
newz, for the 3rd time, i AM CLOSER TO SEAN THAN YOU OR BEN. WHY THE HELL WOULD I VOTE SEAN OUT BEFORE YOU
2487 days 3 hours ago
bigben1996
Gaia, you scumbagged Newz like Wyatt and that was something you said you weren't going to do this in this game to either me or Newz.

You lied and you lost friends.  I was fine with you and had no issues but you created issues so suffer and take a beating.
2487 days 3 hours ago
OldNewz
YOU VOTED SEAN OUT OVER QAZ? WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?
2487 days 3 hours ago
OldNewz
You know a guy for 6 fucking years and you still cut him? Like give me a fucking break

open group

WPF's Survivor is over.

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!