This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council (Greek Isles)

Topic » Final Tribal Council (Greek..

2487 days 13 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
like you guys can be bitter bettys but dont make piss-poor excuses to help you sleep at night by boosting your own ego and putting me down even worse. id be an ever bigger douche bag if i voted sean out that night. at least i had the balls to vote you. i coudl have easily gave sean the idol, told him to play it, and i vote sean. then id be a little scared bitch hiding behind plays and no one would know i did it. but no i OWNED it. give me some fucking credit dude stop being bitter. dont vote me fine but dont make petty excuses
2487 days 13 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
OldNewz
YOU VOTED SEAN OUT OVER QAZ? WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

i said closer to sean than YOU OR BEN

i already said i played this game to get qaz and i to finals. if i had it my way you get 5th ben gets 4th.
2487 days 13 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
newz i thought you were more mature but i guess not. im not going to sit here and kiss your ass for your vote. stop being a bitter bitch, just dont vote me to win but stop making things personal
2487 days 13 hours ago
Caliboy
Ben I should of Listen to you to ensure myself in F3, you're right, but Chris and I go way back, I have played his series the most out of any tengager here, also been in games with him before. So theres been a bond there and we been loyal and screwed each other in games before.

Although I took the risk thinking he just idoled me, he's for sure my ride for die, I was unaware of how close or more dedicated he was to Qaz that ultimately screwed me which is harder to know online, so I gambled and lost.

So for me I understand the game move or mind he had to make because I play a similar fashion at times. In the end both had great social and strategic moves.
2487 days 13 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
like you and ben are grown ass men in college getting worked up over an online game, its fucking ridiculous. we knew at final 5 we were going to turn on each other i dont know why the hell youre so butthurt
2487 days 13 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
like sean and qaz are my 2 closest friends in this game, sean ive been friends with for such a long time. newz you yourself said you didnt talk to me before this game so screw you dude.
2487 days 13 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
if anyone has a right to be bitter its sean because i played him after i saved him. hes the only person not bitter. youre bitter yet you dont even like me? but im a shitty person right?
2487 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996
I don't know Chris you like you be pissing yourself because you know you made false deals which equals false hope.

If Sean was truly that special a person to you don't be an asshole and offer deals using Wyatt's name and not fulfill them.  You have tarnished your name as a group game player at least in my eyes.

I might've been a ruben colon flop but I have morals.
2487 days 13 hours ago
OldNewz
First of all, you made the piss poor excuse of "Omg, y'all didn't talk to me after wyatt cut me off" when you had no idea that a lot of the people in the brovivors still had no problems with you and were actually cool with you.
2487 days 13 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
ben i really dont care. youre 20 getting bitter over a play that didnt even screw you over. fuck you too. im done explaining myself to you immerature adults acting like children
2487 days 13 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
newz im done talking about that. truth is none of you talked to me after i got kicked i stand by that statement. yall could give 2 shits about me. if we didnt play this game i guarnatee you still would have never talked to me
2487 days 13 hours ago
byp123
omg "brovivors" i just got triggered
2487 days 13 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
yall keep saying im a shitty person but you are just as bad by cutting me off for no reason
2487 days 13 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
maybw you didnt say you cut me off but actions speak a hella lot louder than words my friend
2487 days 13 hours ago
OldNewz
Chris, if you really wanted to talk to me, you would have made an attempt when you were cut off from the group and that's the truth.

open group

WPF's Survivor is over.

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!