This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #15 (Mythikos)

Topic » Tribal Council #15 (Mythikos)

2487 days 6 hours ago
OldNewz
I'll take a question
2487 days 6 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
I'd like to have another qeustion
2487 days 5 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
Newz - What's most important at this stage of the game: taking out the threats to win the game or people who aren't in your alliance?

DJ - I ran out of questions, so tell me how scared you are moving forward in the game
2487 days 5 hours ago
OldNewz
Newz - What's most important at this stage of the game: taking out the threats to win the game or people who aren't in your alliance?

Honestly with how the jury is, I am a firm believer that the people who aren't in my alliance, are in fact the people who are the biggest threats as they have the jury rooting for them every step of the way.
2487 days 5 hours ago
Caliboy
When you weight out the pros and cons of voting someone out, which factor contributes the most to your decision?

I do this pros/cons thing in my head all the time however in game of Survivor its also about numbers and calculated risks so have to capture the right moves that could get you a respectable win if you make it to Finals as thats the #1 objective for us all sitting here.
2487 days 4 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
DJ - I ran out of questions, so tell me how scared you are moving forward in the game

Oh LMAO. Well out of 10, definitely 9. You can't get comfortable in this game, unless you have an idol or immunity.
2487 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996
Ben - Now that we're nearing the end of this game. Do you feel compelled to make more risky moves now or do you stick with your loyalties in hope that you can go to the end with them?

Risky moves are tempting but are they the smartest.  However, at the same time I look to those who voted me back in the game and those who voted against me in the past on numerous occasions.
2486 days 21 hours ago
Qazwdxedc
Me
2486 days 12 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
Qaz - Do you think you'll have an easy way to reach the final tribal council?
2486 days 12 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
6/7 Votes

Also send confessionals theres been an astounding 2 sent between the last two rounds
2486 days 9 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
I'll go tally the votes...
2486 days 9 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now is the time to do so.
2486 days 9 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
*Sean Stands*
2486 days 9 hours ago
Caliboy
"I want to ensure myself in the finale"
2486 days 9 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
*Sean hands a carved object over*
This IS a Hidden Immunity Idol, any votes cast against Sean will not count.

open group

WPF's Survivor is over.

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!