This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #15 (Mythikos)

Topic » Tribal Council #15 (Mythikos)

2473 days 1 hour ago
Gaiaphagee
Sorry DJ. Grats on finale y'all
2473 days 1 hour ago
bigben1996
Bye DJ you played well!
2473 days 1 hour ago
Kenu67
Bye DJ :( :(

Fuck all these assholes tbh
2473 days ago
Kenu67
And Ben don't be mailing me asking why I keep voting for you when I can say the same shit about you. You have written my name down several times this season so you're the last one who should be getting on me.

All you motherfuckers have done is try to get me out and I'm tired of being picked on by all of you. The only way any of you talk to me (except Chris) is if I approach you first. I want nothing more then to win the next immunities and watch all you motherfuckers turn on each other.

So I hope you're ready for a battle come tomorrow cause I'm done playing nice with all of you!
2472 days 23 hours ago
bigben1996
Well you instigated Karma by lying to me every round when I returned so you did this to yourself.  I came to you open-minded when I was back and clearly you were already stuck to your guns which was never tell me the truth and vote me.  I was honest with you and all you did was give me shit so I can definitely get on you so stop having a tantrum.

Reminder you voted me out the first time and multiple other times.  I think you forgot about this.

I have nothing else to say to you other than best of luck.

open group

WPF's Survivor is over.

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!