This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #15 (Mythikos)

Topic » Tribal Council #15 (Mythikos)

2478 days 21 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
Welcome back, Mythikos.

We'll now bring in the jury members, Natasha, Scott, Corinne, CJ, Ami and Lukas

Karma has immunity and cannot be voted out, anyone else is fair game.

========================================================================
Please send your vote to the hosts (thewinner, fobbyiyg) by 7:00 PM EST, July 11th.
2478 days 21 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
question
2478 days 21 hours ago
bigben1996
hi
2478 days 21 hours ago
Kenu67
Question
2478 days 21 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
Me
2478 days 21 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
Chris - With the finale a single vote away you have less than a week left in this game. How do you think this tribal might effect the incoming votes where you have to have to fill up more seats on the jury?

Ben - Now that we're nearing the end of this game. Do you feel compelled to make more risky moves now or do you stick with your loyalties in hope that you can go to the end with them?
2478 days 21 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Chris - With the finale a single vote away you have less than a week left in this game. How do you think this tribal might effect the incoming votes where you have to have to fill up more seats on the jury?

Everyone wants to make finale so this tribal could effect someone's feelings at FTC. I'd be pretty bummed to miss finale as I'm sure everyone else would be
2478 days 21 hours ago
Caliboy
Hey -__-
2478 days 21 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
Karma - Ever since your Super Idol play a few nights ago, and the fact that you were fated to leave at the last three tribals, how does it feel to be apart of arguably one of the most emotionally volatile Final 7's this series has witnessed?

DJ - Congratulations on being the last newbie player in the game! With that being said, how crucial is this next vote before we get to the finale?
2478 days 21 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
U spelled vile final 7 wrong
2478 days 21 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Nother question pls
2478 days 21 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
u right
2478 days 21 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
Sean - When you weight out the pros and cons of voting someone out, which factor contributes the most to your decision?

Chris - How certain are you that this is gonna be a F2 or F3? Does this have a big impact on how you will vote tonight?
2478 days 21 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Chris - How certain are you that this is gonna be a F2 or F3? Does this have a big impact on how you will vote tonight?

I'm 97% sure it's a jury of 8 and a final 5
2478 days 21 hours ago
Kenu67
Karma - Ever since your Super Idol play a few nights ago, and the fact that you were fated to leave at the last three tribals, how does it feel to be apart of arguably one of the most emotionally volatile Final 7's this series has witnessed?

It feels amazing to know no matter what I do or say or how much sense I try to knock into these idiots that I will ALWAYS be targeted. I have had to fight harder then anyone else here. None of these other guys here (except maybe 2) have done ANYTHING. They are all a bunch of pussies that are too afraid to make a move. The only move they know is "get Karma out" and they have yet to successfully make that move after several attempts.
2478 days 21 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
DJ - Congratulations on being the last newbie player in the game! With that being said, how crucial is this next vote before we get to the finale?

Every vote is definitely crucial. I almost got out last tribal, that's a fact. I know tha everybody here is trying to claw their way into Final Tribal Council, so now I'm trying to see if I can survive another tribal really.

open group

WPF's Survivor is over.

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!