This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Final Tribal Council

Topic » The Final Tribal Council

4051 days 13 hours ago
seittertps1120
Honestly, if everyone LOVES bashing on me and LOVES praising Ice and TDO, then whatever. You guys obviously hate me and if you want to rip me up even more, then bring it. Cuz at this point I am like finished. Just be open and say you are not voting for me and make it easier on me and on yourself. Thanks
4051 days 13 hours ago
IceIceBaby
I wanted to take out my targets at the right time.
At the time of Warthhogs tribal I felt it was time for him to go.
When BBobsessors tribal came I thought I could no longer keep him around.
I voted nels with you because I saw him as a floater in the game and to me he might of been a threat for the FTC thats why I voted him with you.
4051 days 13 hours ago
TDO88
Ohhhh I understand.
4051 days 6 hours ago
jharrin7887
Well with that, I think you guys are done!

JURY, SEND ME YOUR VOTES.
4051 days 3 hours ago
Jordonk
I think its funny that seits trying to take credit for everything when in all honesty if Iwouldnt have stayed true to jimbo he wouldn't have turned against me. He got butthurt because I choose jimbo over him.
4051 days 3 hours ago
Jordonk
And also seit you started complaining because we were getting everyone me and tdo wanted out and asked me in the final 5 if you could choose for the first time so don't take credit for anything you were just a follower that got butthurt cause I choose a friend over getting to the end.
4051 days 1 hour ago
seittertps1120
You wanna keep at it? Go ahead. Keep throwing insults and negative comments at me. Come on guys, keep going. I am soaking it all in. Haters are gonna hate
4050 days 21 hours ago
Warthhogs
seittertps1120
Honestly, if everyone LOVES bashing on me and LOVES praising Ice and TDO, then whatever. You guys obviously hate me and if you want to rip me up even more, then bring it. Cuz at this point I am like finished. Just be open and say you are not voting for me and make it easier on me and on yourself. Thanks

lolz, I was about to vote you but now I'm not, IT'S SURVIVOR if you piss the jury off its not they're fault.
4050 days 21 hours ago
TDO88
Wart I love you <3
4050 days 21 hours ago
Warthhogs
TDO88
Wart I love you <3

Inb4, I get the most loved jury member award
4050 days 20 hours ago
seittertps1120
Okay, I don't care anymore. Its a freakn online game. It's a loss, oh well
4050 days 20 hours ago
IceIceBaby
*Sits here and looks at Seit rolling my eyes slowly*
Drama Queen much....
4050 days 19 hours ago
seittertps1120
Haters are gonna hate. Its fine :D
4050 days 17 hours ago
jharrin7887
hello everyone:) check innn

open group

Tengaged's OFFICIAL S3 Survivor Caramoan

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!