This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Final Tribal Council

Topic » The Final Tribal Council

4063 days 12 hours ago
coltsfan876
iceice - you are a slut and dont deserve to win this u dont have my vote
4063 days 12 hours ago
jimboslice
oh i didnt know that lol
4063 days 12 hours ago
TDO88
tdo - what was your intentions at the beginning of the game? why would you just make an alliance with 3 fans? that seems a bit weird to me. and how long were you thinking about voting me out, before it actually happened?

Like I originally said, I was originally on the fans tribe, so I made an alliance before the game started, not knowing I would be on the favorites. I got surprisingly drafted to the favorites and did not have enough time to make an alliance in the favorites tribe. If you or bob would've approached me sooner, there's a possibility I might've been more loyal to you two.

And I was thinking about voting you out at 5th since the final 7.
4063 days 11 hours ago
TDO88
And seit was my puppet
4063 days 11 hours ago
BBobsessor
You know what, Imma just say it like right NOW.. Because this person definitely deserves to win, due to all the circumstances.. My vote is gonna go to IceIceBaby!

I think she played the best game. I tried SO hard to get rid of her, because I didnt think it was fair that she came back. But she made FTC.

That's amazing! Amazing WORK<333 I hope you win<3
4063 days 10 hours ago
TDO88
LOL. She made FTC because I wanted her to. She could've easily went at F4. But whatever, your decision. She voted with me EVERY time because I told her. I personally think you are voting the wrong person and you are just bitter I got you out.
4063 days 10 hours ago
Warthhogs
IceIceBaby- First of all, I never really had an alliance with you Mahalphin told me he had you on his side so I was like whatever. You did get 3 chances (1st one you made it to the game and got voted off, 2nd one there was this poll thing with the two tribes and the outcasts but you guys came in last, and finally this person got Disqualified and you came back) so why should I choose you an also what do you think was your biggest move?
4063 days 10 hours ago
Warthhogs
Seit- Were you Jordonks puppet? Lolz because when I told you that mahalphin was targeting him, you obviously told him a second later, You were kind of a floater until like F6, so why should I vote you?
4063 days 10 hours ago
Warthhogs
TDO- Who was the biggest threat in the game? What was your biggest move? And which alliance was your main one?
4063 days 10 hours ago
TDO88
TDO- Who was the biggest threat in the game? What was your biggest move? And which alliance was your main one?

BBobsessor was the biggest threat. He was the leader of your alliance, and was a huge physical threat. So, my biggest move was voting you off. Ill explain. Bb thought I was voting with you guys, but what he didn't know was I was actually gunning for you. So, when the vote came to a tie, I was able to blame it on someone else and deflect the heat off me. Also, your tribal set the tone for the rest of the game as my alliance was able to steamroll to the end of the game. My main alliance was the one I lead, consisting of myself, Jordon, Icebaby and seit. I didn't trust Bb or jimbo that much because we were on the same tribe from the beginning and they never approached me until they needed me at the final tribal swap. So the alliance I lead of fans was my main one.
4063 days 10 hours ago
IceIceBaby
iceice- tell me why you deserve the win, because you are lucky to even be brought back

In my eyes I wasn't lucky at all. As I explained before I came back in the same way I went out without any alliances and from the remains of those broken down alliances I managed to salvage myself from the rubble of the destruction and sway side to side dodging to arrows that game at me.
4063 days 10 hours ago
IceIceBaby
IceIceBaby- First of all, I never really had an alliance with you Mahalphin told me he had you on his side so I was like whatever. You did get 3 chances (1st one you made it to the game and got voted off, 2nd one there was this poll thing with the two tribes and the outcasts but you guys came in last, and finally this person got Disqualified and you came back) so why should I choose you an also what do you think was your biggest move?

My biggest move was planning on taking out BBobsessor and no TDO you wasn't the only one who made this tribal happen I was part of it to I wasn't you're right hand man I was the one targetting him from the start you started targetting him when you knew you could take him out and that was at the merge but I had to fight all of the game to take him out!
Warth you should choose me since I did play a great game even though I did get a chance at returning I think that effected me 0% because I came in how I went out with 0 alliance members backing me up :(
4063 days 10 hours ago
IceIceBaby
coltsfan876
iceice - you are a slut and dont deserve to win this u dont have my vote

Love you to Jeff <3
4063 days 10 hours ago
IceIceBaby
TDO just so you know I wasn't voting with you at all I knew my targets and they were BBobsessor and Warthhogs/Jimboslice thrown in there aswell I targetted these because they targetted me or took me out originally so no I never sheeped you at all :)
4063 days 9 hours ago
TDO88
What about when we voted out nels? And if you really didn't want them in the game, why didn't you come to us and say you wanted them out sooner? Instead of doing that you agreed to vote out the people we wanted.

open group

Tengaged's OFFICIAL S3 Survivor Caramoan

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!