This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Final Tribal Council

Topic » The Final Tribal Council

4041 days 9 hours ago
jharrin7887
Well here you guys stand! IceIceBaby, seittertps1120, and TDO88. You guys have made it to the end.

To the final 3, you can post you introduction statements to the jury now.

To the seven jury members, you will have until 9pm est tomorrow to post your questions. You can make any amount of questions/pleas as you want.

Tomorrow at 9:30 pm est, the final 3 MUST have all their questions answered and their final pleas posted.

The Jury -
jimboslice
BBobsessor
nels2012
Warthhogs
HipposUnite
Mahalpin11
lassidoggy

And Jordonk, even though you cannot vote, you can still take part in the final tribal and ask the final 3 questions!

In terms of voting, I will mail you all when I need your votes. Do NOT send me your votes until I say so! Good luck!
4041 days 9 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Hello Jury Members,

To most of you, you might think I floated but I really never during immunity challenges that was my plan to throw them and be unsafe and see who votes me and that would lead me to knowing who I could and can't trust. During the course of the game I made minor alliances in and out of places and my target from Day 1 was JordanK and BBobsessor simply because I know you guys from other group games. At the merge me and TDO knew a few people already knew about our history and tried using that against us so me and TDO came up with a plan to work together and take out all the fake bitches.
Then there was Mahalpin and Warthhogs :)
What a fail alliance that was all because I never voted with you! I find it funny how they came upto me asking me for an alliance then saying they never had an alliance when warth said it was them 2 since the start.
R.I.P
The Alliance of Mahalpin and Warthhogs
Well Jury member you have heard what I have done through this game and I wish my fellow tribe mates/Allies the best of luck and I won't be sad about whatever place I get in this game after making FTC :)
4041 days 8 hours ago
seittertps1120
I loved playing this game. The minute I started this game, I worked my ass off and always told myself "get to the end and win this" and I lived by that statement every single day and here I am. In the beginning of the game, I was a sitting duck. I had nowhere to go. Me and Lassi made a small alliance with Warth but after the tribe switch, nothing was working for me after that. Then me and Jordon decided to work together and TDO was also put into the alliance and from then, I was happy with the way things were going because I felt safe. We blindsided Austin who held an idol but for the record, I did NOT know he had that but it was perfect because there was no more idol searching for anyone at that point. Guess_Who was the next to go which was an easy vote because we were all united at that point. The new tribe switch gave me and Jordon the opportunity to pull in Ice into the alliance and it worked out because we got rid of Mahal, who was trying to make alliances with everyone from what I remember. I am sorry to vote you out by the way but I felt less threatened by Ice and Jordon at that point. The craziest point of the game was when Ice and Warth were the targets. We did not know who to trust. Me Ice Jordon and TDO stuck together and we thought we had the numbers because Nels has informed TDO that he was voting for Bob when in reality, he voted for Ice which caused a tie. Warth still left in the re-vote which gave us 4 the power. Nels left right after and then when Bob left, it was hard to vote him out but my reasoning for that was because he was a huge physical threat and if I wanted any shot at getting to the end, he had to go. The final 5 was the craziest for me because that is when I realized who Jordon really was. He had betrayed me TDO and Ice and voted along with Jim and pretty much gave the attitude of "screw this alliance, I am staying with a close friend" even though he said that to me as well. Then I voted out Jordon because he asked me to and because he broke our bond we had. That was my game. It was not how I expected it to play out when coming into this game but it got me where I am right now. I do wish Ice and TDO luck because they got here as well with the strategy they used and it worked out well for them. Why should you vote for me? Here is my reason: The only bad things I will say about both my opponents is that Ice was voted out while me and TDO were not and only came back cuz of DJ being DQ'd and TDO did a lot of dirty work which worked out to my advantage because I never mad myself a big target. That is the only bad thing I can say about TDO and Ice. They are both great friends and loyal people. But anyway, to the jury: vote for who you think played the best. Don't base your vote out of bitterness because it seems fair to vote for the best player. I hope I get your votes tonight and I am ready for your questions :)

- Seitter
4041 days 8 hours ago
TDO88
Why hello there jury! (And Jordon). Looking at this group of people, I see people I have deceived and lied too, but also made great relationships with. Those people know who you are. My point about that is, I still like you all and never did dislike you, but I had to play the game. I know I might've played a little too hard, but that's what I do. Anyways, I'm sitting here with 2 amazing allies I've had since the beginning. I never thought I could trust these people more than I do now.

So lets go through my game one step at a time. I started out on the fans tribe as I was not considered a favorite. Somebody on the favorites dropped out last minute, so since I was one of a few on the fans to previously play, I got drafted to the favorites. However, I had already made an alliance with Jordon and Seit on the fans, so I was a lost cause on the favorites. I didn't have enough time to make an alliance on the favorites, so I had to play under the radar. I made one ally in Eestrada but that didn't work out so well because she bailed out for the 4th tribal in a row we went to. I thought I was a goner by then because I had talked to nobody. I was legitimately shocked when I made it to the tribal switch. That's when I knew I had to step up my game. I was not going to win if I kept up my under the radar game that I was playing. So for the first tribe switch I ended up on Gota, in which we lost the challenge and we had to vote one of our own out. That was easy, I messaged my tribe and said vote out firetruck he is inactive. I was kind of happy actually about then landing myself into Lahus even though I didn't want to at first. This is because I was finally able to go back to Jordon and Seit where we stick to our guns and took a risk by voting out idol holder Austin. That made me feel great! When Icebaby returned to the game I knew I had to ally with her. We had our differences in the past but I knew I would finally be able to trust her.

Then right when I think I'm at the top of the game and I am going to merge with numbers, another tribal swap occurred. Now I'm freaking out because there is 5 people on the tribe only one of who I can trust. So I scurried and found my way into an alliance with BBobsessor and jimbo, but I really didn't feel comfortable there. Anyways, I wanted nels out, but they wanted hippo out. I ended up voting with the, because I did not want to be on the outcasts. I knew I was at the bottom of that alliance, so I was ready to merge!

The vote for Warthogs was an easy vote for me, as I knew the Bikal tribe had problems with him. After the tie, I was able to convince BBobsessor and jimbo to vote out Wart. So here I am at Final 7, leader of the majority alliance of 4. Consisting of me, Ice, seit and Jordon. I also had "final 3" deal with BBobsessor and jimbo. So I was secure with my position for deep into the game. It was breaking the bonds I created with Bob, Jim and Nels that really hurt me. I really enjoyed them all as people and ally's, so I had a tough time voting them out. But I had to lead my alliance of 4 to the end. And we did, with a lot of drama that I regret.

The final 4 was another tricky situation, good thing I picked the right person to vote out or I would've been gone. I ended up not winning immunity, and wasn't that panicked. I thought I wouldn't even get 1 vote at tribal. But it turns out I got 2!?!? It was probably because I confessed to jordon that I voted for him. I didn't have the heart to leave him blindsided, that isn't the right thing to do. So, he got mad at me and convinced one of them to vote me out, luckily I didn't vote for Icebaby as planned and now I'm here.

Overall, Survivor has three things you need to play the game. Outwit. Outplay. Outlast.
I outwitted people regrettably, such as BBobsessor, Hippo, Nels and Jimbo. By telling them I would keep them safe and letting them I was their true ally. I outplayed by trying my 100% in challenges, and getti second place r
4041 days 8 hours ago
TDO88
epeatedly. I was never able to pull a win out but I tried EVERY time! And I outlasted by making the final 3 AND by being the last favorite!

I hope you all make the right decision and vote for me!
4041 days 8 hours ago
nels2012
Why did you guys vote me out when we were where trying to stick together?
4041 days 8 hours ago
seittertps1120
Why did you guys vote me out when we were where trying to stick together?

We wanted to work you but you instead went with Warth, Jim and Bob and when we realized you lied to us, we could not trust you anymore so it was your time to go. Sorry
4041 days 8 hours ago
HipposUnite
I have questions :33333333

Iceice- What makes your game better than Seitter and TDO's?

Seitter- You said that tdo did a lot of the "dirty work". Usually the one that does most of the dirty work is the one in the alliance that is actually making moves. What moves did YOU execute or what ideas did you come up with?

TDO- We were from the same frat so I expected to work with you and we would trust each other 100000000000000%. However at the tribal council I was voted out at, you voted me out. You said there was "nothing you could do" about it. Clearly there was because you said you were with BBobsessor and jimbo, and they wanted me out. So why didn't you come to me and nels, asking to vote one of them out? Clearly, you had some power
4041 days 8 hours ago
TDO88
nels2012- Why did you guys vote me out when we were where trying to stick together?

I voted you put because I knew you would start becoming an increasing threat. I heard rumors that you played hard once the merge came, so you were dangerous. I really didn't want to vote you out, but it had to be done :(
4041 days 8 hours ago
seittertps1120
Seitter- You said that tdo did a lot of the "dirty work". Usually the one that does most of the dirty work is the one in the alliance that is actually making moves. What moves did YOU execute or what ideas did you come up with?

I was the one to execute that we should vote out Bob and Jim. Jordon was constantly trying to take control but I said "You know what? I am not going down as a floater" so I decided to make my move and talk to TDO Jordon and Ice about voting out Bob. And we succeeded yet I can tell Jordon was mad that he was not in control. When it came to Jim's vote off, Jordon was furious to vote Jim off because he was "close to him" yet he put all amount of loyalty towards me and TDO but then decided to turn on us so I was the one who went to TDO and Ice and tell them that Jim needs to go because then Jordon will see where we stand. Those are the moves I made in this game
4041 days 7 hours ago
TDO88
Hippos-

TDO- We were from the same frat so I expected to work with you and we would trust each other 100000000000000%. However at the tribal council I was voted out at, you voted me out. You said there was "nothing you could do" about it. Clearly there was because you said you were with BBobsessor and jimbo, and they wanted me out. So why didn't you come to me and nels, asking to vote one of them out? Clearly, you had some power

Here is the explanation. I did tell nels to vote out Jimbo, but he went straight to BBobsessor with the news and he confronted me. So obviously they were a tight 3 that was not going to be broken. There was NOTHING I could have done because everything I told nels went straight to bob. So, I had to vote you out to gain their trust. It wouldn't have mattered if I voted with you because you still would've gone D; I tried but Bob had too much power.
4041 days 7 hours ago
TDO88
Seit, I already knew Bob was going. Me and Jordon had to make it seem like you came up with the idea so you didn't betray us. Obviously it worked because you think you had control. Starting at warts tribal, me and jordon planned who was going when, but you started to worry us because you realized you were not in control, so we let you think you were.
4041 days 7 hours ago
HipposUnite
I never thought I was in control
4041 days 7 hours ago
seittertps1120
Wow. Just wow
4041 days 7 hours ago
HipposUnite
OK Thanks you two I'll wait for IceIce to repond then I will vote :)
4041 days 7 hours ago
lassidoggy
Why did you vote me out?

open group

Tengaged's OFFICIAL S3 Survivor Caramoan

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!