This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Final Tribal Council

Topic » The Final Tribal Council

4050 days 18 hours ago
BBobsessor
TDO-

You did not covince us to vote out Wart. I decided that it was too big of a risk to keep it a tie and thats when I mailed you both. So dont think that.

My question for you is: I pretty much played your game for you, while you just were a vote. You didnt make any of the calls, until you voted me out. Why did you play a dirty game, rather than a more classy game, like mine and Jimbo's. What was your strategy? To gain enemies?

IceIce-

I admire, how you were our number one target throughout most of the game, but ended up being here in FTC. Thats amazing.

My question: You had a chance to play the game, and you lost. You got voted out. Why do you think you should win, due to you having a SECOND chance
4050 days 17 hours ago
BBobsessor
Seit-

You also played a good game, by pretty much controlling Jordan, TDO, and Ice. I would say you were the leader.

My question: You didnt win ANY competitions. And seemed to be weak at most. But I would say you got lucky, getting together with your alliance sinceit was your only choice. Why should I vote you based on your straregy?
4050 days 17 hours ago
TDO88
My question for you is: I pretty much played your game for you, while you just were a vote. You didnt make any of the calls, until you voted me out. Why did you play a dirty game, rather than a more classy game, like mine and Jimbo's. What was your strategy? To gain enemies?

I'm sorry but that is so wrong. I did not listen to a thing you said. The only time I voted with you was the vote with hippo. Every other tribal I voted against you, so I was not your sheep. That is ridiculous that you think that. And my strategy was to gain everyone's trust, which is what I did. I ended up leading an alliance of 4 to the end. Seit was not the leader of the alliance, I was. He followed whatever I said, he had no say in goes home. I don't know how you think seit was the leader because that is completely wrong.
4050 days 17 hours ago
IceIceBaby
IceIce-

I admire, how you were our number one target throughout most of the game, but ended up being here in FTC. Thats amazing.

Why thank you :D
4050 days 17 hours ago
IceIceBaby
BBobsessor just so you know Seit did not control me I did my thing I was working with JordanK and TDO not Seit I only began knowing that he was apart of the alliance at f5 :P
4050 days 17 hours ago
TDO88
That's true, he never spoke I mailed him and he voted. He didn't really exist
4050 days 17 hours ago
IceIceBaby
My question: You had a chance to play the game, and you lost. You got voted out. Why do you think you should win, due to you having a SECOND chance

To be honest to me it wasn't a SECOND chance I felt like it was just luck I came back into this just the way I left off with 0 alliances which did put me on the outs but then at the merge I pushed through the cracks in the alliances that were made and managed to keep myself secure :D
4050 days 12 hours ago
seittertps1120
Seit-

You also played a good game, by pretty much controlling Jordan, TDO, and Ice. I would say you were the leader.

My question: You didnt win ANY competitions. And seemed to be weak at most. But I would say you got lucky, getting together with your alliance sinceit was your only choice. Why should I vote you based on your straregy?

Well first and foremost, I won the final 5 AND final 4 immunity challenges so I did win challenges. Secondly, my strategy was to make sure I had the votes. TDO and Ice want to claim that they didn't listen to me. TDO was NOT the leader because she and Jordon both tried to control everything when half the time I did not listen because I was not going to be anyone's sheep. Ice was in trouble half the time and every time her name came up, I was the one to go to her about it. Jordon targeted Ice multiple times and every time I went to her to warn her and that's how she knew Jordon was against her. She will argue that she knew but honestly, she never spoke about not trusting Jordon until I told her about Jordon targeting her. I would not call myself the leader of the alliance but I did NOT listen to them. I was not going down without a fight
4050 days 12 hours ago
seittertps1120
I never lied to the alliance prove it then

Nels, this is what happened: when we were targeting Warth, we were thinking about getting you to vote with us but we couldn't do anything because you always voted with Bon. However, TDO came to me Ice and Jordon about how you told her that you were voting for Bob and we all were happy to have the majority but when we saw a tie vote, we knew that you lied to us. And in the re-vote, it was 5-1. Me TDO and Jordon stayed true. Bob and Jim admitted to voting out Warth, leaving you to vote for Ice, hence, lying to us
4050 days 12 hours ago
TDO88
You did listen to us because you voted with us every time. So don't say that
4050 days 11 hours ago
seittertps1120
Yeah I did vote with you guys but I did not agree with the votes. There were times when Jordon wanted somebody out so I pretty much told him "No we should vote somebody else" and that's when the target would change. Especially when Ice was the target. There were times when she was suppose to leave but the target always switched to someone so that she could stay
4050 days 11 hours ago
nels2012
Seit you lost my vote cause i never once went against the alliances so u to pull this what bad person u are
4050 days 11 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Me staying = Everyone loves me :D
4050 days 10 hours ago
TDO88
Ice was never the target because she was always in our alliance. And you saying I voted with you but I didn't agree proves that you were a sheep. Sheep vote people out that they are told to
4050 days 4 hours ago
jimboslice
iceice- tell me why you deserve the win, because you are lucky to even be brought back

tdo - what was your intentions at the beginning of the game? why would you just make an alliance with 3 fans? that seems a bit weird to me. and how long were you thinking about voting me out, before it actually happened?

seit - to me, you were basically jordons puppet. I was told you were trustworthy and all, and you ended up stabbing me right in the back. my question is this: if you had known that i made sure your name never came up on the other side, would you have been more open to maybe talking to me before you decided it was time for me to go?

anyways, goodjob everyone. grats to whoever wins.

open group

Tengaged's OFFICIAL S3 Survivor Caramoan

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!