This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Christmas Special 2 Final!

Topic » Christmas Special 2 Final!

1638 days 2 hours ago
ryan5676
DRAKE:

This performance was pretty good but knowing how you perform and knowing some of your performances, I don’t think this was anything special. Like I didn’t get the connection to the song I know you can serve when you sing, this performance that felt very lackluster and it just seemed to drag on. I’m not saying it’s a bad performance but any means but I think you could have pushed yourself a bit more compared to some of the other performers here in this competition where they actually pushed themselves vocally and they actually connected to the song they were singing. I think this was a solid performance and if you make it to the next round of competition I won’t be shocked but I won’t be shocked either if you don’t make it, it’s just a flip of a coin with you on this performance.
1638 days 2 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

Even though the song was good, I felt like you struggled a little bit.  But you are a good singer.  Just try a little harder.
1638 days 2 hours ago
ryan5676
7) Katherine Jenkins - "Hark! The Herald Angels Sing"

1638 days 2 hours ago
ryan5676
AILI JAMES:

*stands and claps* Yes! Come through opera! This was such a good performance but my only fear is that you are an opera singer so it does get a little boring after a while but you already know how much I love you Katherine and this was a good performance and something to be proud of.
1638 days 2 hours ago
hellocat
AH IM SCARED
1638 days 2 hours ago
ryan5676
DRAKE:

I didn’t realize just how much your voice does much a lot of classic Christmas songs and it was very satisfying hearing you sing this song because your voice is very unique compared to what we’re used to in singing competition, just more only critique is that I think when you hit the higher register for the song it really became a little too screechy for me and it didn’t really sound pleasant plus I couldn’t hear you words clearly, so I think honestly you were focusing too much on hitting those higher notes and the arrangement of the song than actually just focusing on the song itself and giving a really powerful performance. Overall this was a solid job but I’m not sure how you’ll do facing up against the other performers.
1638 days 2 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

I did like your performance.  I liked everything about it.  Was such a good song all around.
1638 days 2 hours ago
ryan5676
8) Miley Cyrus - "Happy Xmas (War is Over)"

1638 days 2 hours ago
ryan5676
AILI JAMES:

*STANDING OVATION AND THROWS SHOES* From the beginning I had CHILLS! Miley who gave you permission to come and slay the competition like this? Like I am so impressed by this because I've never heard it before and DANG I loved the raspy vocals and everything about this performance was just absolute perfection!
1638 days 2 hours ago
ryan5676
DRAKE:

I think this was a good performance vocally I actually like that you got into the subtle raspy part of your voice I didn’t even think you had. Plus I could tell you were really into the song and you were just giving it your all not caring who is listening and who isn’t. One of the biggest things though there was way too much going on and I heard you fighting for dominance over the backing band and everything else. It was just really hard to focus on your voice at times because I would get overwhelmed listening but it was a nice edition of this song and I couldn’t help but smile when you were performing this so really good job Miley.
1638 days 2 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

I liked your voice so much singing.  You also did so good singing.  Everything was so good about it.
1638 days 2 hours ago
ryan5676
9) Kelly Clarkson - "Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas"

1638 days 2 hours ago
ryan5676
AILI JAMES:

*stands and claps* First of all, Kelly you look absolutely stunning tonight! The vocals were great as usual, your control and tone were on point. I like that you chose this song to perform and it worked perfectly with your voice.
1638 days 2 hours ago
Rubes
Miley is through lol
1638 days 2 hours ago
ryan5676
DRAKE:

This is probably one of the best performances I have heard you perform by far, like I was just mesmerized by how beautiful this whole performance was because vocally you were really trying and you just got really into the song and just really brought was to Christmas. Like I’m not a huge fan of Christmas music just because it’s just cheezy and all that but listening to you sing this song it really got me into the Christmas mood and and it really just made me melt in your voice. I don’t really have a critique for this performance so really good job here tonight Kelly, I hope you move on to the next round of competition because this performance was really magical.

open group

Anything Can Happen WILL TAKE A BREAK

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!